Skip to content

Browns Players Want New Uni's

The Browns Board
27 19 1.9k
  • hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by hish747
    #18

    @mike-h said:

    I made this, it took 3 minutes on powerpoint.

    Dear Mike H, please, please, please...never use powerpoint again. 😉

    By the way, using a presentation program to do design? Awkward to the point of being disturbing!

    That said, around 1-2 years ago someone put a sick looking uniform mockup on here:

    New Uniform Mockup

    or a more traditional uniform mockup is attached.

    Anyway, Jimmy Haslem is a self-made premiere business mogul, not someone who inherited his dad's team. This means marketing is a paramount concern for him, which means new uniforms. We all need to realize that the question is what the new uniforms will look like and not whether there will be new uniforms. I think Bronze and Copper orange is a good way to go.

    post-2905-0-89435300-1352768249_thumb.jpg

    post-2905-0-47933500-1352781829_thumb.jpg

  • H Husky Dog wrote on last edited by
    #19

    No artist or access to graphic design program, but: metallic copper/orange helmets, no logo, current stripe pattern. Brown pants, white jerseys. Orange piping stripes from chest to armpit and down to belt; same on back. Brown numbers outlined with white (interior and orange (exterior) borders. Reverse pants (white) and jersey (brown) colors for home.

    Oh, and FEED THE BEAST! #33

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @mike-h said:

    I made this, it took 3 minutes on powerpoint.

    great if you like the old Buccaneers helmets.

  • hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by hish747
    #21

    @mike-h said:

    Hey dickwad, it was in between classes. I'm pretty busy, sorry I didn't DL a graphic design program. You get the idea from what I posted faggot.

    Mike, do you think, maybe, just maybe you're being a little sensitive? I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It was a joke.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #22

    This thread shouldn't exist but apparently one of the moderators disagrees with me.

    This topic disgusts me. Do you think Raiders, Steelers, Chiefs, or Jets fans care about changing their uniforms? No.

    Of course, we have nothing else to talk about, so this is what we ponder.

    To quote the late Al Davis, "Just win, baby".

  • This thread shouldn't exist but apparently one of the moderators disagrees with me.

    This topic disgusts me. Do you think Raiders, Steelers, Chiefs, or Jets fans care about changing their uniforms? No.

    Of course, we have nothing else to talk about, so this is what we ponder.

    To quote the late Al Davis, "Just win, baby".

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @theclevelandsound said:

    This thread shouldn't exist but apparently one of the moderators disagrees with me.

    This topic disgusts me. Do you think Raiders, Steelers, Chiefs, or Jets fans care about changing their uniforms? No.

    Of course, we have nothing else to talk about, so this is what we ponder.

    To quote the late Al Davis, "Just win, baby".

    Yeah- "change the unis" threads are Gay. ROTFLMAO, how do you think the Steelers felt trotting out in the "Prison Stripes" outfits? That has to be the most hideous garb I've ever seen on a team at any level of football.

    Amen, winning cures all this BS talk about updating the look. You guys think the Packers or Bears unis- which also haven't been updated in like forever are somehow inherently "cooler" than the Browns? Really? If the Browns won a Super Bowl the uni update guys wouldn't care if they were wearing Fusia leotards.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I agree winning cures alot, but I am not against some uni change. Just leave the helmet intact, and Haslam has said the helmet won't change.

    I never liked the brown pants, but like the orange, and wouldn't mind a orange jersey.

  • It says Uni's in the title. If you think the thread is 'gay' then why do you even click on the link? I put it on the title to keep morons from posting idiotic replies.

    If the title said "gaywads frolic in the meadows together" I suppose you'd click on it too....

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @squintz said:

    It says Uni's in the title. If you think the thread is 'gay' then why do you even click on the link? I put it on the title to keep morons from posting idiotic replies.

    If the title said "gaywads frolic in the meadows together" I suppose you'd click on it too....

    because i like seeing your face get bashed in everytime you post this shit, little faggot.

    change the uniforms? fuck no!

    upgrade the color scheme by making them more vibrant? why not.

    just shut the fuck already though. this seems to be the most important thing to you in the world.

    the minute they announce some type of uniform 'change' i think you might just squirt your panties.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I am for adding some modern splash color (namely orange) to the uniform but dont touch the helmet!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mike-h said:

    Hey dickwad, it was in between classes. I'm pretty busy, sorry I didn't DL a graphic design program. You get the idea from what I posted faggot.

    yep. journalist: microsoft word.

    designer: adobe illy/photoshop.

    hey, can i do a mockup of a #1 BCS team with all their flash and glory getting BEAT THE FUCK DOWN by a red and white standford team???

    HOLLER!!

    fucking fags.