Skip to content

Week 12 Game Impressions: Steelers Vs. Browns

The Browns Board
232 33 5.5k
  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    I'd say good game but it wasn't. Good luck next week.

  • b86bB b86b wrote on last edited by

    8 turnovers, 7 that count and Shurmur only can muster 20 points????

  • 4 4Browns wrote on last edited by

    A rather unsatisfying win. Plus six on turnovers and win by six? Punt Shurmer never let McCoy throw the ball. Handing off on third and ten.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by BadNewsBrowns

    Only the Browns can "cause" 8-9 turnovers and win by less than a touchdown. lol

    Fucking Shurmur is a Retard, fails to call a time out in time to let Money Dawson seal the win.

    Oh well a win is a win.

    EAT SHIT STEELER FAGS!!!

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    I still want mccoy to start. I've seen all i need to see of weeden. Ever.

  • I still want mccoy to start. I've seen all i need to see of weeden. Ever.

    BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I still want mccoy to start. I've seen all i need to see of weeden. Ever.

    Yeah I'm getting there myself, people will still pull out every excuse possible for him though like they did with McCoy.

  • F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by

    How many times did the Browns have to start guys like Wallace and Dorsey against Pittsburgh? I don't want to hear any excuses

  • I still want mccoy to start. I've seen all i need to see of weeden. Ever.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I still want mccoy to start. I've seen all i need to see of weeden. Ever.

    I said to a friend I hope the "Dream Killer" doesn't make it in to the game because if the Steelers pulled that one off it was going to be a miracle. McCoy if he were Weeden with an arm and similar in size would be one of the most hated QB's in the game. He's a gamer and I didn't want him in there with the game close. Take it for what it's worth coming from a Steeler fan. He's had some bad games but when he's against the wall he has the gamesmanship to find a way. No matter what tho the Steeler defense is playing in ridiculous fashion this season even without the key turnovers. If the Steelers get healthy and that's a coin flip they can make a deep run. It's a big IF tho.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by

    Harrison concusses another Brown indirectly. I wonder if he'll get fined? 😆 :lol: 😆

  • How many times did the Browns have to start guys like Wallace and Dorsey against Pittsburgh? I don't want to hear any excuses

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @feartheroo said:

    How many times did the Browns have to start guys like Wallace and Dorsey against Pittsburgh? I don't want to hear any excuses

    It's not even close to the same, sorry. You also aren't hearing excuses. You'd have been slaughtered today if Ben played. I don't think anyone seated in reality on this board would suggest otherwise.

  • I still want mccoy to start. I've seen all i need to see of weeden. Ever.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I still want mccoy to start. I've seen all i need to see of weeden. Ever.

    You've got to be kidding me. Weeden is 100 times better then McCoy. I wish they would trade him.

  • Harrison concusses another Brown indirectly. I wonder if he'll get fined? 😆 :lol: 😆

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Harrison concusses another Brown indirectly. I wonder if he'll get fined? 😆 :lol: 😆

    Adolf Baddell will find a way. Just wait.

  • How many times did the Browns have to start guys like Wallace and Dorsey against Pittsburgh? I don't want to hear any excuses

    C clebro wrote on last edited by

    @feartheroo said:

    How many times did the Browns have to start guys like Wallace and Dorsey against Pittsburgh? I don't want to hear any excuses

    But when we get injuries, we replace Weeden with Colt and run the same plays. Their offense is actually based around their starting qb. Basically my point is, we took a Retard tight end 6th overall in 2004 instead of a qb.

  • @feartheroo said:

    How many times did the Browns have to start guys like Wallace and Dorsey against Pittsburgh? I don't want to hear any excuses

    It's not even close to the same, sorry. You also aren't hearing excuses. You'd have been slaughtered today if Ben played. I don't think anyone seated in reality on this board would suggest otherwise.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by

    Homotron said:

    It's not even close to the same, sorry. You also aren't hearing excuses. You'd have been slaughtered today if Ben played. I don't think anyone seated in reality on this board would suggest otherwise.

    Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. You lost to the Raiders with a healthy Roethlisberger so you can't claim that you would slaughter the Browns with him playing..

  • B Banana Stand wrote on last edited by

    as giftwrapped of a win as you'll ever see

  • @feartheroo said:

    How many times did the Browns have to start guys like Wallace and Dorsey against Pittsburgh? I don't want to hear any excuses

    But when we get injuries, we replace Weeden with Colt and run the same plays. Their offense is actually based around their starting qb. Basically my point is, we took a Retard tight end 6th overall in 2004 instead of a qb.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @clebro said:

    But when we get injuries, we replace Weeden with Colt and run the same plays. Their offense is actually based around their starting qb. Basically my point is, we took a Retard tight end 6th overall in 2004 instead of a qb.

    He's a "Soldier" tho. 😉

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by

    Shurmur tried his best to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

  • Homotron said:

    It's not even close to the same, sorry. You also aren't hearing excuses. You'd have been slaughtered today if Ben played. I don't think anyone seated in reality on this board would suggest otherwise.

    Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. You lost to the Raiders with a healthy Roethlisberger so you can't claim that you would slaughter the Browns with him playing..

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. You lost to the Raiders with a healthy Roethlisberger so you can't claim that you would slaughter the Browns with him playing..

    The defense lost that game, apparently you didn't watch it. The defense isn't playing like that anymore so your point is pretty moot. The Browns would have lost by a few scores if Ben played. I'm not trying to be a dick, just a pretty solid assumption. (Please check the state line for Ben in the Oakland game and report back)

    EDIT: Actually I doubt you'll actually check and if you do you won't post it. He was 36 for 49 for 384 4 td's no int's. I'm not going to sh.it up this thread with a bunch of "woe is me" after a Browns win but the facts are the facts. You'd have likely lost if Ben played and I think that's pretty obvious. Enjoy the win. I just hope the Steelers can get healthy.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by

    Weeden couldn't outplay a 37 year old third string QB = fact. Start with your excuses for him now.

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. You lost to the Raiders with a healthy Roethlisberger so you can't claim that you would slaughter the Browns with him playing..

    The defense lost that game, apparently you didn't watch it. The defense isn't playing like that anymore so your point is pretty moot. The Browns would have lost by a few scores if Ben played. I'm not trying to be a dick, just a pretty solid assumption. (Please check the state line for Ben in the Oakland game and report back)

    EDIT: Actually I doubt you'll actually check and if you do you won't post it. He was 36 for 49 for 384 4 td's no int's. I'm not going to sh.it up this thread with a bunch of "woe is me" after a Browns win but the facts are the facts. You'd have likely lost if Ben played and I think that's pretty obvious. Enjoy the win. I just hope the Steelers can get healthy.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Homotron said:

    The defense lost that game, apparently you didn't watch it. The defense isn't playing like that anymore so your point is pretty moot. The Browns would have lost by a few scores if Ben played. I'm not trying to be a dick, just a pretty solid assumption.

    Assume meant make an ass out of you and me. And you lost.