Rg3 Out
-
Where does it say hes out? Shanny came out an hour ago and said Griffin has "definitely NOT been ruled out"
edit:
Check nfl.com, it says he has not been ruled out
-
Sorry my mistake, he is NOT ruled out to play next week.
-
Hopefully he plays. If he doesn't, we have another "if roethlisberger was playing we have won" all over again
-
I could care less who plays. Just win. People can say whatever they want. I just look at the win-loss record. Nothing else matters.
-
Randall Cunningham was WAY WAY WAY better then Homo Stewert ever was.
-
You Sir, are an Idiot. "RGIII is ordinary passing???? Hey buddy check out his PASSER rating.....rating him as a passer only......HES #1 IN THE LEAGUE! http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/year/2012/seasontype/2 Give me a break. Get with it. This was also a freak injury, QBs runh like that all the time, Brady, manning, Romo, whoever, that was a simple QB run and he just got hit in the wrong spot, he put his head down, it was smart. Hes fine and will tear teams up with his legs and arms for over 10 years.
-
Another Ghoolie prediction that will never come to fruition.
-
Another Ghoolie prediction that will never come to fruition.
Another Ghoolie prediction that will never come to fruition.
RG3 is not a running QB, he is a QB than can run. He needs to learn how to slide etc, this isn't college. If he doesn't, the Ghoolie will be at least right in that he wont last long in the NFL. But RG3 can play QB.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Look Blow hole, RG hasn't done shit, yet. Washington has an easy schedule. Wait until teams have films on him and he takes a few more knockout punches. IN 4 year he will be a feint memory.
HAHAHA hasnt done anything??? look at the stats! Its that simple. Easy schedule? Ravens, Pitt, Gaints (Superbowl Champs) TWICE!, Vikings, Cowboys, Bengals, Bucs, more than half our schedule is teams with winning records, get over it. "Wait until teams have films on him"??? Last time I checked, We played the Giants for a second time, and we won. Yes, after they had all the films they wanted, after they already experienced RGIII, they still couldn't stop him. Hes the best passer in the league (Stats show that) and the best QB rusher in the league ON TOP of that (Stats prove that too).
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Nah, he never won much. Queerdell was a better athlete, much faster, WR speed.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Kordell led the vaunted stoolers to only 2 winning seasons in his 5 years as a starter. going 2-2 in the playoffs. While Cunningham led the Eagles and Vikings to the playoffs 6 times in 10 years. going 3-6 in the playoffs.
Not too mention when Cunningham retired he was the ALL-TIME leading rusher for QB's, until the dogkiller passed him recently.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Look Blow hole, RG hasn't done shit, yet. Washington has an easy schedule. Wait until teams have films on him and he takes a few more knockout punches. IN 4 year he will be a feint memory.
HAHAHA hasnt done anything??? look at the stats! Its that simple. Easy schedule? Ravens, Pitt, Gaints (Superbowl Champs) TWICE!, Vikings, Cowboys, Bengals, Bucs, more than half our schedule is teams with winning records, get over it. "Wait until teams have films on him"??? Last time I checked, We played the Giants for a second time, and we won. Yes, after they had all the films they wanted, after they already experienced RGIII, they still couldn't stop him. Hes the best passer in the league (Stats show that) and the best QB rusher in the league ON TOP of that (Stats prove that too).
HAHAHA hasnt done anything??? look at the stats! Its that simple. Easy schedule? Ravens, Pitt, Gaints (Superbowl Champs) TWICE!, Vikings, Cowboys, Bengals, Bucs, more than half our schedule is teams with winning records, get over it. "Wait until teams have films on him"??? Last time I checked, We played the Giants for a second time, and we won. Yes, after they had all the films they wanted, after they already experienced RGIII, they still couldn't stop him. Hes the best passer in the league (Stats show that) and the best QB rusher in the league ON TOP of that (Stats prove that too).
LIke I said before, "don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant"
-
NFL network is reporting RG3 is out next week thanks to the rat birds. Browns should win their 4th in a row!!!
GO Browns!
NFL network is reporting RG3 is out next week thanks to the rat birds. Browns should win their 4th in a row!!!
GO Browns!
I'm not giving the Ravens any credit for taking out RG3. RG3 took himself out of the game for not sliding and going down. He knew he was getting surrounded and should have slid. But he didn't and took an awkward tackle. I've heard to many people give the Ravens way to much credit for this. RG3 did it to himself. He should have learned by the 2nd or 3rd week to slide.
If I remember correctly, his frame was my biggest concern. I wanted him here in Cleveland, but his frame and his own confidence would be his down fall. If I'm Shanahan, I'm reaming his ass for not sliding and putting his future and the future of the Redskins at risk.
-
I could sit here and defend RG3 from Ghoolie, and from his crazy remarks, but when someone says that Kordell Stewart was better than Randall Cunningham (fixxed), theres just no point in arguing with them. Ghoolies posts usually are pretty funny. So he can talk trash all he wants, he knows how he feels deep down, thats the funny part. But, I love the optimistic fanatic that thinks any player not on their team just sucks, we need more of them in the world. Keep going Ghoolie, spew that hate!
-
I could sit here and defend RG3 from Ghoolie, and from his crazy remarks, but when someone says that Kordell Stewart was better than Randall Cunningham (fixxed), theres just no point in arguing with them. Ghoolies posts usually are pretty funny. So he can talk trash all he wants, he knows how he feels deep down, thats the funny part. But, I love the optimistic fanatic that thinks any player not on their team just sucks, we need more of them in the world. Keep going Ghoolie, spew that hate!
I could sit here and defend RG3 from Ghoolie, and from his crazy remarks, but when someone says that Randall Cunnigham was better the Kordell Stewart, theres just no point in arguing with them. Ghoolies posts usually are pretty funny. So he can talk trash all he wants, he knows how he feels deep down, thats the funny part. But, I love the optimistic fanatic that thinks any player not on their team just sucks, we need more of them in the world. Keep going Ghoolie, spew that hate!
I am the one that said Cunningham was better then Stewert.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
He didn't ask WHO you were, what he implied was that anyone who would argue that Cunningham was better than Kordell Stewart is an asshole. As in " why argue with someone who believes that".
I think he meant you were the one not worth arguing with. He just got the names mixed up. Because ANYONE who thinks Kordell Stewert was better then Randall Cunningham is a total idiot
-
I could sit here and defend RG3 from Ghoolie, and from his crazy remarks, but when someone says that Randall Cunnigham was better the Kordell Stewart, theres just no point in arguing with them. Ghoolies posts usually are pretty funny. So he can talk trash all he wants, he knows how he feels deep down, thats the funny part. But, I love the optimistic fanatic that thinks any player not on their team just sucks, we need more of them in the world. Keep going Ghoolie, spew that hate!
I am the one that said Cunningham was better then Stewert.
I am the one that said Cunningham was better then Stewert.
What I meant is that anyone who believes Stewart was better than Cunningham is crazy, let me re-read my post, maybe I misread what you all have posted then.
Fixxed

-
I am the one that said Cunningham was better then Stewert.
What I meant is that anyone who believes Stewart was better than Cunningham is crazy, let me re-read my post, maybe I misread what you all have posted then.
Fixxed

Reverse that, I meant that he said Stewart was better than Cunningham.. Typo.
That's what I thought.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
I posted before the season started that RG3 would amount to very little in the NFL because RUNNING QUARTERBACKS, and THAT IS WHAT RG3 IS, get fucked up.
They guy isn't playing peepee football anymore. When he is a moving target, he's gonna get plastered. I laughed at seeing him get knocked the fuck out. Trust me, the guy is not long for the NFL, 3 years? Thats bout it.
Kordell Stewart, teh homo, was the best running QB of all of them, his problem was, he was a horrible passer. If the guy could pass, he would have been unstoppable. RG3 is ordinary in passing, and very good at running. Running QBs just don't last.
If McNair got busted up in 4, this kid won't have anything left after 2.
Before the season started you said no such thing, until maybe after the draft when you didn't get RG3. Here is what you really said:
Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:33 PM
---------------------
WOW. ANOTHER BRILLIANT, INSIGHTFUL POST from a brilliant Browns fan.
"The Redskins think he is a franchise QB" DUH............ DO YA THINK?
This is why the Browns will finish 4 - 12 next year. Here we are, a team with little talent, no playmakers, perhaps the shittiest QB in the NFL............. and we don't want to take RG3, because if we hold on to our picks, we can draft more Stars (translation, shit) like Blowjob Thomas, HIllis, Little and Cribbs.
For the love of granola gohnorrhea, the Browns need to for ONCE, make a hard play for one of the NFLs best, top, high up-side prospects.
What if he busts? SO what? ALl teh other shit we have drafted has been a totaly shit bust.
Don't agree? 6 -10 progressed to 4 -12.Case closed. The Browns players are pure shit. Do what we have to do to get RG and then shit can teh rest of the players save a small handfull.
Cribbs, CLit and Hillis - Triple SHitpile discount.
You must be the most deprived person I have ever heard to have to talk yourself up so much. Get a wo(man) or something.
-
lol at the ghoolie post and then the post following showing his words in February. My how times have changed.
Anywho, yea, RG3 got hurt, but you know what? That was the 4th quarter and he dove to get an extra 2 yards and the game was on the line. I would do the same thing and I bet he would do it again. Just like in the Panthers game were down 2 tds and its 4th down and he hellicoptered in the air for a first down. He has heart. People that didnt watch the game may not know this but, we were at like our own 45 when RG3 went down. Cousins threw an incompletion that was a 5 yard def pass interference and Griffin came back in and threw TWO HUGE completions that put us on the 11 yd line before going back out. For him to go back in the game and when he threw it was literally on one foot. thats heart, and honestly, in the 4th quarter, I dont care I love that he sacrificed his body for the game. It worked out.
The leg injury was a freak accident, that will happen sometimes, he does need to learn to slide, even when he slides it doesnt look like a slide...
Regardless, he will be great, let him throw in the pocket more, hes actually MORE accurate in the pocket then outside of it. I think we have a bright future as a Redskins fan.
As for your talk on Luck. Luck looks good, but I dont see greatness... yet. He has a 54% completion percentage (Mark Sanchez anyone?) and yea he throws for a ton of yards, but when you throw the ball 55 times a game, thats what happens. Then they blame it on the run game. Give me a break, his run game would be just fine if Arians would just call runs. Thats his choice to let luck throw 100 times a game. Luck has 18 pass TDs, 18 INTs. Griffin has 18 pass tds 4 ints. Big difference. Then I hear "But luck has a record of 9-4 with acolt team that went 2-14 last year! Ok well, first of all they threw the season after week 6, secondly, the team is actually decent especially the WRs and defense. AND, finally, they have the weakest biggest joke of a schedule Ive seen. Not saying Luck wont be great one day, I think he will, but this year, ROY has to go to Griffin. As for Weeden... Weeden is good, and Ive been saying this all year. If Weeden was 23 years old, people would be saying hes having an amazing year, but because of his age, they say hes having a bad year? Give me a break. Ill take Weeden over Tannehill and Wilson every day of the week. Wilson is decent, but that team is so good, hes their Alex Smith. Weedens only weakness that I see is passion for the game. Maybe Im wrong, but a guy who went to baseball first makes me feel that his favorite sport is baseball, not football, and therefore he doesnt love football as much, and just came back to play football because of his injury/career faded him out in baseball. I dont know, just how I feel. but the people who think the sky is falling because of Weeden need to wake up, hes had a better rookie year then Bradford, Stafford, Elway, Aikman, etc; its just that hes older.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login