Rg3 Out
-
This was made by Cleveland comedian Mike polk as a joke. I'm sure you could make an equally repugnant video for every city in the country.
I cant watch the video, Im at work, and it says denied. But if its a video making fun of a city or team, then who cares its all in good fun! I love getting smack talked by other fans. I refuse to smack talk until after the game because Im superstitious, BUT, doesnt mean I dont like it from my peers/enemies.
-
The hastily made Cleveland tourism video is actually pretty funny.
-
I don't think you'll find all too much bashing here. As far as I know not too many Cleveland sports fans have a grudge against the skins
-
I want RGIII to play on Sunday. It's not about W's and L's for us at this point. I want to see how our D responds to a dynamic player like RGIII. If we get whipped by RGIII, it gives the front office and the fans a better picture of where the team is at than a win against their 2nd string QB. I want Worthlessburger to be playing when we stomp the Stoolers the last game of the season too.
-
Of course its not what I want. I want him to play, if the dr says so. If the dr says no, then no. BUT, I do NOT want him practicing all week, I think thats kinda ridiculous. Let him rest put him in the tank for 12 hours a day until Sunday.
BUT, I do NOT want him practicing all week, I think thats kinda ridiculous. Let him rest put him in the tank for 12 hours a day until Sunday.
I get a kick out of pro/anti Skins fans debating on if he should play like anyone other than the Doctors actually looking at his knee knows anything. What is ridiculous is saying what he should and shouldn't be doing based on what little you actually know. No one other than the coaching staff knows if he will play on Sunday and they might not even know at this point.
For all the Browns fans and fans of other teams claiming he will get killed if he plays with a banged up knee I guess we will see. Im thinking there are many players playing in every game fighting injuries. Its Football. Injuries happen. Cutler hurts his knee and goes out and people bitch about him being a pussy. Now, RG gets his knee bent the wrong way and people are freaking out saying "Oh my God, he shouldn't play till next year"... "An ESPN doctor says _(fill in the blank)__" . Its football. IF the coaches think he can go out and play without causing further injury and play well he will play.. if not Mr. Cousins will.
-
Dude no shite I'm not a doctor im just giving my opinion. Why do some people on message boards think when someone else gives their opinion that person is implying to "act like they know more than a specialist of that subject"? It's a message board man in here to give my two cents. That's all. And my opinion is I wouldn't let him practice all week but if he's cleared for the game, play him.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
And as I told WrRebel and Miktoxic (two of my favorite homos), YOU TOO are the kind of fan that I post for. Able to separate most nonsense from reality, read through the lines and get to the real point of my posts. And you did.
And remember, it was me who guaranteed an 11-5 season, so the optimism and love for the Browns is slamming within me.
When I have to read these cocksuckers sucking on the cocks of RG3 and Luck, while our own QB is playing at a nice, controlled, mistake-free level, with very inexperienced and unproven talent...... we'll it's enough already.
Luck is average. He passes for a lot of yards but not a lot of touchdowns. Like it or not, Luck DOES throw a lot of pick six's. And before you guys let him fuck your wives raw, JUST BE PATIENT and wait until the other NFL teams see films on him. Right now defenses are playing him very loose and he is taking what they give him. Under pressure? Sorry, but he gives up the ball more than anyone in the league.
RG3? It's simple. I say he is a running QB, and as such will bet anyone here that he does not last to play his fourth year as a prominent QB in the NFL.
RG3 is a great athlete, but will never be remembered as a great QB. He will never live to play in the superbowl. HIs knee got whacked, he got knocked the fuck out? Just wait, the NFL is already starting to take its toll on him. He'll lose a step soon enough and then start taking more punishment. You dimwitted ass fucks will blame the OL, but the truth? RG has ALREADY started to slow, he will be an easier target.
Weeden was a smarter pick than Luck and RG 3. Just sit back and warch.
Yes. Because being the 32nd ranked QB in the league with more Interceptions than TDs is definatly "Nice, controlled, and mistake free" and is so much better than the #1 ranked RGIII with 18Tds to only 4 Ints and 31st ranked luck. I like that you have so much enthusiasm for your team, but come on, be reasonable.
-
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
-
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
Don't come in here and be a complete homo.
Zombo
-
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?
do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.
-
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
I hope thats what happens, I really do. BUT, Cleveland has won 3 in a row, and most of the reason is because their defense has been outstanding. So I think your underestimating them. If anything, I can see this being a low scoring game. The Redskins were great at stopping the run in the beginning of the year, but now all of a sudden, we suck at it. Giants, Ravens, Panthers, Steelers all ran all over us. We have to stop Trich, and we must not get burnt by Gordon going deep. Our safeties are so slow. I think if we can prevent those two things on defense we will be ok. Feed the ball to Morris, Clevelands run D is not as good as their pass D. I think Skins win, but its a low scoring, close game.
-
I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.
I hope thats what happens, I really do. BUT, Cleveland has won 3 in a row, and most of the reason is because their defense has been outstanding. So I think your underestimating them. If anything, I can see this being a low scoring game. The Redskins were great at stopping the run in the beginning of the year, but now all of a sudden, we suck at it. Giants, Ravens, Panthers, Steelers all ran all over us. We have to stop Trich, and we must not get burnt by Gordon going deep. Our safeties are so slow. I think if we can prevent those two things on defense we will be ok. Feed the ball to Morris, Clevelands run D is not as good as their pass D. I think Skins win, but its a low scoring, close game.
I hope thats what happens, I really do. BUT, Cleveland has won 3 in a row, and most of the reason is because their defense has been outstanding. So I think your underestimating them. If anything, I can see this being a low scoring game. The Redskins were great at stopping the run in the beginning of the year, but now all of a sudden, we suck at it. Giants, Ravens, Panthers, Steelers all ran all over us. We have to stop Trich, and we must not get burnt by Gordon going deep. Our safeties are so slow. I think if we can prevent those two things on defense we will be ok. Feed the ball to Morris, Clevelands run D is not as good as their pass D. I think Skins win, but its a low scoring, close game.
Not just the last three games, but look at the last 8. We are 5-3 in those games and the three we lost, two of them we had a lead deep into the fourth quarter (Cowboys and Ravens) and the other we had a dropped TD pass that would have given us the win (Colts). (Not to mention horrible coaching decisions that Shurmur has seemingly improved upon in the last three and just awful refereeing in the Cowboy game). We seriously could have, and probably should have, won all eight of them. We are giving up just 14 points per game over those games and that includes a couple pick six's the offense gave up.
What fans of other teams may or may not realize, is that we just recently got Joe Haden, Phil Taylor and Ahtyba Rubin all back on the field. along with DQ Jackson, that is three of our four best defenders.
Both teams are very hot, this is a much better matchup than it looked two months ago, that is for sure...
Zombo
-
I hope thats what happens, I really do. BUT, Cleveland has won 3 in a row, and most of the reason is because their defense has been outstanding. So I think your underestimating them. If anything, I can see this being a low scoring game. The Redskins were great at stopping the run in the beginning of the year, but now all of a sudden, we suck at it. Giants, Ravens, Panthers, Steelers all ran all over us. We have to stop Trich, and we must not get burnt by Gordon going deep. Our safeties are so slow. I think if we can prevent those two things on defense we will be ok. Feed the ball to Morris, Clevelands run D is not as good as their pass D. I think Skins win, but its a low scoring, close game.
Not just the last three games, but look at the last 8. We are 5-3 in those games and the three we lost, two of them we had a lead deep into the fourth quarter (Cowboys and Ravens) and the other we had a dropped TD pass that would have given us the win (Colts). (Not to mention horrible coaching decisions that Shurmur has seemingly improved upon in the last three and just awful refereeing in the Cowboy game). We seriously could have, and probably should have, won all eight of them. We are giving up just 14 points per game over those games and that includes a couple pick six's the offense gave up.
What fans of other teams may or may not realize, is that we just recently got Joe Haden, Phil Taylor and Ahtyba Rubin all back on the field. along with DQ Jackson, that is three of our four best defenders.
Both teams are very hot, this is a much better matchup than it looked two months ago, that is for sure...
Zombo
Zombo said:
Not just the last three games, but look at the last 8. We are 5-3 in those games and the three we lost, two of them we had a lead deep into the fourth quarter (Cowboys and Ravens) and the other we had a dropped TD pass that would have given us the win (Colts). (Not to mention horrible coaching decisions that Shurmur has seemingly improved upon in the last three and just awful refereeing in the Cowboy game). We seriously could have, and probably should have, won all eight of them. We are giving up just 14 points per game over those games and that includes a couple pick six's the offense gave up.
What fans of other teams may or may not realize, is that we just recently got Joe Haden, Phil Taylor and Ahtyba Rubin all back on the field. along with DQ Jackson, that is three of our four best defenders.
Both teams are very hot, this is a much better matchup than it looked two months ago, that is for sure...
Zombo
Isnt that the truth. A month or two ago this would have been the least hyped match in the week, but now, media is actually showing it some attention. Both teams on a big win streak, both teams young with rookie QBs. Its kind of nice to be somewhat relevant again, for both teams.
-
I hope rg3 plays, stays healthy, and gets beat. That is all.
-
I hope rg3 plays, stays healthy, and gets beat. That is all.
I hope rg3 plays, stays healthy, and gets beat. That is all.
me too. No cheap wins. I want to plays Wash. with RG3 at the helm.
-
BUT, I do NOT want him practicing all week, I think thats kinda ridiculous. Let him rest put him in the tank for 12 hours a day until Sunday.
I get a kick out of pro/anti Skins fans debating on if he should play like anyone other than the Doctors actually looking at his knee knows anything. What is ridiculous is saying what he should and shouldn't be doing based on what little you actually know. No one other than the coaching staff knows if he will play on Sunday and they might not even know at this point.
For all the Browns fans and fans of other teams claiming he will get killed if he plays with a banged up knee I guess we will see. Im thinking there are many players playing in every game fighting injuries. Its Football. Injuries happen. Cutler hurts his knee and goes out and people bitch about him being a pussy. Now, RG gets his knee bent the wrong way and people are freaking out saying "Oh my God, he shouldn't play till next year"... "An ESPN doctor says _(fill in the blank)__" . Its football. IF the coaches think he can go out and play without causing further injury and play well he will play.. if not Mr. Cousins will.
I get a kick out of pro/anti Skins fans debating on if he should play like anyone other than the Doctors actually looking at his knee knows anything. What is ridiculous is saying what he should and shouldn't be doing based on what little you actually know. No one other than the coaching staff knows if he will play on Sunday and they might not even know at this point.
For all the Browns fans and fans of other teams claiming he will get killed if he plays with a banged up knee I guess we will see. Im thinking there are many players playing in every game fighting injuries. Its Football. Injuries happen. Cutler hurts his knee and goes out and people bitch about him being a pussy. Now, RG gets his knee bent the wrong way and people are freaking out saying "Oh my God, he shouldn't play till next year"... "An ESPN doctor says _(fill in the blank)__" . Its football. IF the coaches think he can go out and play without causing further injury and play well he will play.. if not Mr. Cousins will.
Well, it is also up to the doctors if he plays.
-
I hope rg3 plays, stays healthy, and gets beat. That is all.
me too. No cheap wins. I want to plays Wash. with RG3 at the helm.
-
NFL.com is reporting that Mike Shanahan is saying that RG3 will be a game time decision. Even if RG3 does play they are going to limit what he does, they are going to limit his mobility as much as possible. Of course if Shanahan has confidence in Cousins then they should play him to save RG3 for the final two games of the year. One of those games is against the Cowboys which is important because they have the same record and both are in the hunt for the playoffs.
I think they are going to sit RG3 and play Cousins but will wait until game day to say it so as to try and confuse the Browns defensive gameplanning by having to prepare for two different QBs.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
As I said,
RG3 is now on his way out of the NFL. Each time he coemms back a wee bit slower, it is more likely he will get knocked the fuck out again.
RG3 will be a distant memory in 3 years and Luck will be a joke.
Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three.
"Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three" LMAO. I want some of what you are smoking you ignorant fuck. Are you stupid enough to believe that or do you just get a stiff one when you see a Ginger?
Keep telling yourself that Weeden is the man because the alternative of realizing your browns are and will continue to be pathetic year after year can't be much fun. The colts with Luck beat your ass already this year dip shit.
"Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three" LMAO. I want some of what you are smoking you ignorant fuck. Are you stupid enough to believe that or do you just get a stiff one when you see a Ginger?
Keep telling yourself that Weeden is the man because the alternative of realizing your browns are and will continue to be pathetic year after year can't be much fun. The colts with Luck beat your ass already this year dip shit.
Dude the last sentence makes you the dip shit, the Browns should have one that game. A dropped T.D. pass was the difference and if you would have watched the game, (which I'm sure you didn't or you wouldn't have made that statement) you would have seen the Colts didn't deserve to win that game. Every time they had the ball i had to fight to stay awake it was so damn boring. Browns gave that game away......case closed....no ass beatin went on what so ever dip shit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login