Skip to content

Rg3 Out

The Browns Board
108 34 7.3k
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope rg3 plays, stays healthy, and gets beat. That is all.

    me too. No cheap wins. I want to plays Wash. with RG3 at the helm.

    @soju said:

    me too. No cheap wins. I want to plays Wash. with RG3 at the helm.

    Right? The liklihood of the browns going to the playoffs this year is slim, but I think it will be important to the young and talented defense if they can beat rg3 straight up.

  • NFL.com is reporting that Mike Shanahan is saying that RG3 will be a game time decision. Even if RG3 does play they are going to limit what he does, they are going to limit his mobility as much as possible. Of course if Shanahan has confidence in Cousins then they should play him to save RG3 for the final two games of the year. One of those games is against the Cowboys which is important because they have the same record and both are in the hunt for the playoffs.

    I think they are going to sit RG3 and play Cousins but will wait until game day to say it so as to try and confuse the Browns defensive gameplanning by having to prepare for two different QBs.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    As I said,

    RG3 is now on his way out of the NFL. Each time he coemms back a wee bit slower, it is more likely he will get knocked the fuck out again.

    RG3 will be a distant memory in 3 years and Luck will be a joke.

    Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three.

    "Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three" LMAO. I want some of what you are smoking you ignorant fuck. Are you stupid enough to believe that or do you just get a stiff one when you see a Ginger?

    Keep telling yourself that Weeden is the man because the alternative of realizing your browns are and will continue to be pathetic year after year can't be much fun. The colts with Luck beat your ass already this year dip shit.

    @gridiron said:

    "Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three" LMAO. I want some of what you are smoking you ignorant fuck. Are you stupid enough to believe that or do you just get a stiff one when you see a Ginger?

    Keep telling yourself that Weeden is the man because the alternative of realizing your browns are and will continue to be pathetic year after year can't be much fun. The colts with Luck beat your ass already this year dip shit.

    Dude the last sentence makes you the dip shit, the Browns should have one that game. A dropped T.D. pass was the difference and if you would have watched the game, (which I'm sure you didn't or you wouldn't have made that statement) you would have seen the Colts didn't deserve to win that game. Every time they had the ball i had to fight to stay awake it was so damn boring. Browns gave that game away......case closed....no ass beatin went on what so ever dip shit.

  • @rg34l said:

    I'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.

    and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?

    do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.

    @miktoxic said:

    and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?

    do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

  • @miktoxic said:

    and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?

    do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    @rg34l said:

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    Despite it being the internet and all, you might really eat these words my friend.

  • Nom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?

  • Nom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?

    @rg34l said:

    Nom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?

    Another week another troll does it ever end? Go back to your redskins board where none of us post.

  • @miktoxic said:

    and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?

    do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    @rg34l said:

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    I hope you get AIDS from fucking your boyfriends this weekend.

  • @miktoxic said:

    and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?

    do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    @rg34l said:

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    Have you even seen the browns play? Your team isn't that good. If the skins win (its possible, sure, this game is a pick-em) it won't be easy. It'll be by the 'skins' of your teeth.

  • @miktoxic said:

    and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?

    do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    @rg34l said:

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    LOL what a pompous pin headed prick.

    This game will be so far from a "blowout" u have no idea.

    Once again another fan underestimating the cleveland defense, which is EASILY better than Washingtons. There u have it, WAS has a decent, better offense, CLE has a decent,better defense. This will be a close as hell game.

    I REALLY hope u come back to eat the heaps of crow awaiting you.

  • I think its going to be a close game. To my fellow Skins fan who said its going to be a blow out: I wish I was that confident. You see, what worries me, is these are the types of games the Redskins always seem to lose. A team with a losing record, and we somehow let them beat us and put them all over the news.

    Look at Carolina a few weeks back, we shouldnt have lost that game, but our defense made Cam Newton look like Tom Brady.

    I PRAY that this is a new Skins team, and that the stupid petty stuff like that is behind them. I pray that they are now the team that actually wins games like this. I have faith, but Im a pessimist and I am also a superstitious worry wart.

    I still think, regardless of who wins, we are looking at a low scoring affair with the Redskins winning by 3. 17-14.

  • There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.

    I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.

  • There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.

    I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.

    @slimdawg said:

    There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.

    I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.

    I resent that, I feel I have a deep knowledge of football, and I havent talked an ounce of smack. If they lose, Ill return and say good game. If they win, I wont rub it in. I wouldnt do that to anyone because thats what makes me angry when people come to our forums and do it to us.

  • @miktoxic said:

    and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?

    do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

    @rg34l said:

    I will be back when the Skins win rather easily.

    And you will sulk away with your tail between your legs like the little pussy bitch you are if the Browns win.

    I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.

    A little bit of the kettle calling the pot black.

    It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.

    I suggest that if you did a position by position matchup that a neutral party would by no means make the same conclusion you have. The Redskins have more hype over their new QB, but that don't make the whole team better.

    Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.

    And how do you think those turnovers were caused? If you saw the game you would know they were caused by the Browns hammering the shit out of the Steelers and causing them to drop the football like they were dropping a turd after getting hit by a Mack truck. As for Batch....hell, the Steelers were better with him than they were with BR in that San Diego game.

    As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way.

    Whether we will be embarrassed is up to debate. What is not is that YOU ARE an embarassment.

    But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

    Funny though...I believe that when they met in college, it was Weeden's team that won. (though I would need to double check on that. I do know that OK St. won the Big 12...and Baylor didn't.)

    King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do

    Like it for real.

  • Nom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?

    @rg34l said:

    Nom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?

    I've seen Jim Brown play. As entertaining as Bob is....its still no match for JB.

  • @slimdawg said:

    There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.

    I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.

    I resent that, I feel I have a deep knowledge of football, and I havent talked an ounce of smack. If they lose, Ill return and say good game. If they win, I wont rub it in. I wouldnt do that to anyone because thats what makes me angry when people come to our forums and do it to us.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    I resent that, I feel I have a deep knowledge of football, and I havent talked an ounce of smack. If they lose, Ill return and say good game. If they win, I wont rub it in. I wouldnt do that to anyone because thats what makes me angry when people come to our forums and do it to us.

    Your right, you haven't been one of the guys actin like a douche, my bad. It just seemed like every skins fan comment i read was laced with dumbassness. You have shown some class in your posts, my mistake.

  • Oh, and here you go. Results of Weeden vs. Griffin matchups:

    10/29/2011 Oklahoma St. 59 Baylor 24

    11/6/2010 Oklahoma St. 55 Baylor 28

    12/16/2012 ??????

  • is he a cornball brother? incredible......oops this isnt the political board....

  • is he a cornball brother? incredible......oops this isnt the political board....

    @fairhooker11 said:

    is he a cornball brother? incredible......oops this isnt the political board....

    Parker from eSPN is a disgrace to the sports journalism community. Though Im not a sports journalist, thats what I graduated from college for, and for him to say the things he did yesterday is a joke. Dude should be suspended or fired. He did it for shock value. Talking about "Hes not down with the cause" and that "He has a white fiance" I mean how much more racist can you get?

    These stupid idiots. Parker, you just did this so you could get people talking about you. Congratulations, but your saying that African Americans who go to college and get educated arent "real brothers?" Unreal. Say what you will about Griffin, but to question his "blacknesS" or anything else about the kid because of his skin color or his education/religion/political views is just wrong, and I think thats something we can all agree on.

  • "RG34L" ... "RGIII for Life"?

    May be the gayest screen name since "BigBensPenisIsLiterallyInMyColonWhileITypeThis".

    Zombo