Rg3 Out
-
and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?
do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
Despite it being the internet and all, you might really eat these words my friend.
-
Nom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?
-
and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?
do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
I hope you get AIDS from fucking your boyfriends this weekend.
-
and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?
do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
Have you even seen the browns play? Your team isn't that good. If the skins win (its possible, sure, this game is a pick-em) it won't be easy. It'll be by the 'skins' of your teeth.
-
and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?
do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
LOL what a pompous pin headed prick.
This game will be so far from a "blowout" u have no idea.
Once again another fan underestimating the cleveland defense, which is EASILY better than Washingtons. There u have it, WAS has a decent, better offense, CLE has a decent,better defense. This will be a close as hell game.
I REALLY hope u come back to eat the heaps of crow awaiting you.
-
I think its going to be a close game. To my fellow Skins fan who said its going to be a blow out: I wish I was that confident. You see, what worries me, is these are the types of games the Redskins always seem to lose. A team with a losing record, and we somehow let them beat us and put them all over the news.
Look at Carolina a few weeks back, we shouldnt have lost that game, but our defense made Cam Newton look like Tom Brady.
I PRAY that this is a new Skins team, and that the stupid petty stuff like that is behind them. I pray that they are now the team that actually wins games like this. I have faith, but Im a pessimist and I am also a superstitious worry wart.
I still think, regardless of who wins, we are looking at a low scoring affair with the Redskins winning by 3. 17-14.
-
There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.
I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.
-
There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.
I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.
There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.
I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.
I resent that, I feel I have a deep knowledge of football, and I havent talked an ounce of smack. If they lose, Ill return and say good game. If they win, I wont rub it in. I wouldnt do that to anyone because thats what makes me angry when people come to our forums and do it to us.
-
and when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?
do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily.
And you will sulk away with your tail between your legs like the little pussy bitch you are if the Browns win.
I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
A little bit of the kettle calling the pot black.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
I suggest that if you did a position by position matchup that a neutral party would by no means make the same conclusion you have. The Redskins have more hype over their new QB, but that don't make the whole team better.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
And how do you think those turnovers were caused? If you saw the game you would know they were caused by the Browns hammering the shit out of the Steelers and causing them to drop the football like they were dropping a turd after getting hit by a Mack truck. As for Batch....hell, the Steelers were better with him than they were with BR in that San Diego game.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way.
Whether we will be embarrassed is up to debate. What is not is that YOU ARE an embarassment.
But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
Funny though...I believe that when they met in college, it was Weeden's team that won. (though I would need to double check on that. I do know that OK St. won the Big 12...and Baylor didn't.)
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
-
Nom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?
-
There not a snowballs chance in hell that any of these idget skins fans show back up here if they lose. If that happened they wouldn't have anything to troll about, so it wont happen.
I Wonder where kerrigan is at, he's the only skins fan that's shown up here that actually knows anything when it comes to football.
I resent that, I feel I have a deep knowledge of football, and I havent talked an ounce of smack. If they lose, Ill return and say good game. If they win, I wont rub it in. I wouldnt do that to anyone because thats what makes me angry when people come to our forums and do it to us.
I resent that, I feel I have a deep knowledge of football, and I havent talked an ounce of smack. If they lose, Ill return and say good game. If they win, I wont rub it in. I wouldnt do that to anyone because thats what makes me angry when people come to our forums and do it to us.
Your right, you haven't been one of the guys actin like a douche, my bad. It just seemed like every skins fan comment i read was laced with dumbassness. You have shown some class in your posts, my mistake.
-
Oh, and here you go. Results of Weeden vs. Griffin matchups:
10/29/2011 Oklahoma St. 59 Baylor 24
11/6/2010 Oklahoma St. 55 Baylor 28
12/16/2012 ??????
-
is he a cornball brother? incredible......oops this isnt the political board....
-
is he a cornball brother? incredible......oops this isnt the political board....
is he a cornball brother? incredible......oops this isnt the political board....
Parker from eSPN is a disgrace to the sports journalism community. Though Im not a sports journalist, thats what I graduated from college for, and for him to say the things he did yesterday is a joke. Dude should be suspended or fired. He did it for shock value. Talking about "Hes not down with the cause" and that "He has a white fiance" I mean how much more racist can you get?
These stupid idiots. Parker, you just did this so you could get people talking about you. Congratulations, but your saying that African Americans who go to college and get educated arent "real brothers?" Unreal. Say what you will about Griffin, but to question his "blacknesS" or anything else about the kid because of his skin color or his education/religion/political views is just wrong, and I think thats something we can all agree on.
-
"RG34L" ... "RGIII for Life"?
May be the gayest screen name since "BigBensPenisIsLiterallyInMyColonWhileITypeThis".
Zombo
Zombo said:
"RG34L" ... "RGIII for Life"?
May be the gayest screen name since "BigBensPenisIsLiterallyInMyColonWhileITypeThis".
Zombo
I thought he was Bob's tailor and that that stood for Bob's pants size: Robert Griffin 34 Long.
No?
-
"RG34L" ... "RGIII for Life"?
May be the gayest screen name since "BigBensPenisIsLiterallyInMyColonWhileITypeThis".
Zombo
Zombo said:
"RG34L" ... "RGIII for Life"?
May be the gayest screen name since "BigBensPenisIsLiterallyInMyColonWhileITypeThis".
Zombo
ROTFLMAO!!! That's a classic.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
I have NEVER, EVER changed my story.
In what possible way does my saying we should have goe after RG3 contradict what I am saying now? It doesn't. you fucking morons.
I stand by BOTH statements and BOTH statements are true. I am STILL the most accurate poster on this board AND completely accurate on RG3......................
During the draft, Colt McCoy ( The worst QB in the history of the Browns) was our QB. TO stay with him when we could have had RG3 would have been monumentally stupid. HAd the Browns not picked Weeden, it would have been a hUGE, UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE to pass on RG3.
Regardless, he is a run-first QB and just like he is already starting to disintegrate in Washington (concussion, fubar knee) he would have self-destructed in Cleveland. Just as Washington will need a new QB in 2016, so too would The Browns need a new QB in 2016 if they chose RG3.
Given Colt? Yes, the Browns would have been nuts not to grab RG3. He is, and always was, a short-term solution. FOr a team that has no QB, like the Browns were at the time, we should have taken RG3 IF we could have.
As it turned out, we drafted Weeden. He isn't flashy but he gets the job done.
RG will not be in the NFL in 2016, nor will Andrew "Pick Six" Luck.
Now, put your pussies away, sit up straight and let me, your superior and mentor teach you idiots something.
This is funny. You should take this act on the road.
-
Well griffins not playing tomorrow. Unlike my fellow fans I don't have much faith in Cousins in his first nfl start. I feel it's possible he can do it but don't want to get my hopes up. Regardless good game and good luck tomorrow. No excuses regardless of win or lose. This is shanahans call of he thinks cousins can do it then I have to believe he is an nfl caliber qb.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login