Skip to content

Rg3 Out

The Browns Board
108 34 7.3k
  • "RG34L" ... "RGIII for Life"?

    May be the gayest screen name since "BigBensPenisIsLiterallyInMyColonWhileITypeThis".

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    "RG34L" ... "RGIII for Life"?

    May be the gayest screen name since "BigBensPenisIsLiterallyInMyColonWhileITypeThis".

    Zombo

    ROTFLMAO!!! That's a classic.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    I have NEVER, EVER changed my story.

    In what possible way does my saying we should have goe after RG3 contradict what I am saying now? It doesn't. you fucking morons.

    I stand by BOTH statements and BOTH statements are true. I am STILL the most accurate poster on this board AND completely accurate on RG3......................

    During the draft, Colt McCoy ( The worst QB in the history of the Browns) was our QB. TO stay with him when we could have had RG3 would have been monumentally stupid. HAd the Browns not picked Weeden, it would have been a hUGE, UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE to pass on RG3.

    Regardless, he is a run-first QB and just like he is already starting to disintegrate in Washington (concussion, fubar knee) he would have self-destructed in Cleveland. Just as Washington will need a new QB in 2016, so too would The Browns need a new QB in 2016 if they chose RG3.

    Given Colt? Yes, the Browns would have been nuts not to grab RG3. He is, and always was, a short-term solution. FOr a team that has no QB, like the Browns were at the time, we should have taken RG3 IF we could have.

    As it turned out, we drafted Weeden. He isn't flashy but he gets the job done.

    RG will not be in the NFL in 2016, nor will Andrew "Pick Six" Luck.

    Now, put your pussies away, sit up straight and let me, your superior and mentor teach you idiots something.

    This is funny. You should take this act on the road.

  • Well griffins not playing tomorrow. Unlike my fellow fans I don't have much faith in Cousins in his first nfl start. I feel it's possible he can do it but don't want to get my hopes up. Regardless good game and good luck tomorrow. No excuses regardless of win or lose. This is shanahans call of he thinks cousins can do it then I have to believe he is an nfl caliber qb.

  • actually wasn't Shannahan's call the doc wouldn't let him

  • HAHAHAHA! really?

    who woulda thought?

  • Well griffins not playing tomorrow. Unlike my fellow fans I don't have much faith in Cousins in his first nfl start. I feel it's possible he can do it but don't want to get my hopes up. Regardless good game and good luck tomorrow. No excuses regardless of win or lose. This is shanahans call of he thinks cousins can do it then I have to believe he is an nfl caliber qb.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    Well griffins not playing tomorrow. Unlike my fellow fans I don't have much faith in Cousins in his first nfl start. I feel it's possible he can do it but don't want to get my hopes up. Regardless good game and good luck tomorrow. No excuses regardless of win or lose. This is shanahans call of he thinks cousins can do it then I have to believe he is an nfl caliber qb.

    RGIII will not start.... That doesn't mean he won't play. We all remember Weeden's first game as a starter- 12\35, 118 yards, 0 TDs, 4 ints.

    Well, your over-confident friend now has a built in excuse if you lose. BTW, weather isn't supposed to be too bad- upper 40s chance of occasional showers.

  • Well griffins not playing tomorrow. Unlike my fellow fans I don't have much faith in Cousins in his first nfl start. I feel it's possible he can do it but don't want to get my hopes up. Regardless good game and good luck tomorrow. No excuses regardless of win or lose. This is shanahans call of he thinks cousins can do it then I have to believe he is an nfl caliber qb.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    No excuses regardless of win or lose.

    You speak funny. We are used to Steeler fans. I'm not sure I follow.

    Zombo

  • Steeler fans are all excuses. I am surrounded by them. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this or not but did you know that Steeler fans STILL think Neil odonnell was paid off to throw the Super Bowl against the cowboys? And they think the refs were paid off for the super bowl vs the packers. I'm not joking, lol. As for griffin that injury definitely isn't fake but if this was 10 years ago doctors would let him play. The nfl has turned soft.

  • Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  • I have a feeling that the injury is worse than the Redskins are letting on. I have been wrong before, but my guess is that he does not play next week either.

  • That's my worry now too.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Jim Browns didn't miss games for silly things like a twisted ankle.

    Twisted ankle? Really?

    Come on man. You're better than that.

  • @skinsfan28 said:

    Well griffins not playing tomorrow. Unlike my fellow fans I don't have much faith in Cousins in his first nfl start. I feel it's possible he can do it but don't want to get my hopes up. Regardless good game and good luck tomorrow. No excuses regardless of win or lose. This is shanahans call of he thinks cousins can do it then I have to believe he is an nfl caliber qb.

    RGIII will not start.... That doesn't mean he won't play. We all remember Weeden's first game as a starter- 12\35, 118 yards, 0 TDs, 4 ints.

    Well, your over-confident friend now has a built in excuse if you lose. BTW, weather isn't supposed to be too bad- upper 40s chance of occasional showers.

    @hoorta said:

    RGIII will not start.... That doesn't mean he won't play. We all remember Weeden's first game as a starter- 12\35, 118 yards, 0 TDs, 4 ints.

    Supposedly,Griffin's not even suited up.

  • Griffins not playing at all. If cousins starts playing bad. Grossman will come in and then it will be even worse

  • Griffins not playing at all. If cousins starts playing bad. Grossman will come in and then it will be even worse

    @skinsfan28 said:

    Griffins not playing at all. If cousins starts playing bad. Grossman will come in and then it will be even worse

    Yup, just saw RG III is listed as inactive today.

  • Here's to hoping Grossman gets the nod. Would love to see that.

  • How embarrassing, blown out by a rookie back up QB. Cant imagine what the score would have been with RGIII..... Sorry Ghoolie, Weeden sucks 13 TD 17 INT.....RGIII RULES!!! GO SKINS!!!!

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Weeden was a smarter pick than Luck and RG 3. Just sit back and warch.

    I sat back, watched and laughed my ass off at the Browns and you.

  • Yo, I'm back. Even the refs gave you sympathy calls. The worst part is that when the Skins went into their victory formation they were inside the 10 ready to score again. Enjoy the Egg in your face.

  • Yo, I'm back. Even the refs gave you sympathy calls. The worst part is that when the Skins went into their victory formation they were inside the 10 ready to score again. Enjoy the Egg in your face.

    @rg34l said:

    Yo, I'm back. Even the refs gave you sympathy calls. The worst part is that when the Skins went into their victory formation they were inside the 10 ready to score again. Enjoy the Egg in your face.

    And if the Browns had won you wouldn't be back. You would have been Vagitron's kid brother. Actually, no, not true. Vagitron had the guts to come back when the Browns beat the Steelers.

    You are just a weak, spineless speciman.