Whelp... Shurms Is Gone
-
I want Andy Reid!!!! He can coach
Andy Reid is a control freak who will be fired for sucking every week at coaching for the past 5 years.
If Andy Reid is the solution, I don't want to know what the problem was.
Andy Reid is a control freak who will be fired for sucking every week at coaching for the past 5 years.
If Andy Reid is the solution, I don't want to know what the problem was.
Lets see I much he sucks over the past five years
2008 9-6-1 Playoffs
2009 11-5 Playoffs
2010 10-6 PLayoffs
2011 8-8
2012 4-10 - Also this yr every single starting o-linemen is out plu 2 second strings plus Maclin for part of the year, plus D.Jackson and Mccoy for part of the yr. Michael Vick does suck. Biggest mistake Philly did was Vick. Vick took over as Starting QB and the Eagles have been 18-16 has Vick as QB, now 8 of those wins was Vicks first year and then he got a huge contract.
Andy Reid is a Very good coach.
-
yeah this is a dope i want on the brown's sideline.
edit: neither one of those dopes.
-
You might be correct last year, but the talent is way better this year and our offense still sucks. We got better at rb,wr,qb and o-line and we still suck on offense. That's on Shurmer
I don't know about that. Trent is an upgrade but running the ball has taken a backseat to passing the ball in the NFL. The WRs have gotten better but they started off very slow. And while I agree Weeden is better than Colt thats like saying Sanchez is better than Mcelroy.
I don't know about that. Trent is an upgrade but running the ball has taken a backseat to passing the ball in the NFL. The WRs have gotten better but they started off very slow. And while I agree Weeden is better than Colt thats like saying Sanchez is better than Mcelroy.
Running the ball hasn't taken a backseat in Minnesota. Peterson is carrying that team to the playoffs despite having one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
-
I don't know about that. Trent is an upgrade but running the ball has taken a backseat to passing the ball in the NFL. The WRs have gotten better but they started off very slow. And while I agree Weeden is better than Colt thats like saying Sanchez is better than Mcelroy.
Running the ball hasn't taken a backseat in Minnesota. Peterson is carrying that team to the playoffs despite having one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
Running the ball hasn't taken a backseat in Minnesota. Peterson is carrying that team to the playoffs despite having one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
The difference is since AP has been in Minnesota they have had a running identity to that game. The offense is predicated on the run and the game plan is about the run. Anyone with two eyes can see this team has no identity. One time Weeden is throwing 40 times and the next Richardson is getting 25+ carries. It can't be understated how important that is IMO
-
Running the ball hasn't taken a backseat in Minnesota. Peterson is carrying that team to the playoffs despite having one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
The difference is since AP has been in Minnesota they have had a running identity to that game. The offense is predicated on the run and the game plan is about the run. Anyone with two eyes can see this team has no identity. One time Weeden is throwing 40 times and the next Richardson is getting 25+ carries. It can't be understated how important that is IMO
The difference is since AP has been in Minnesota they have had a running identity to that game. The offense is predicated on the run and the game plan is about the run. Anyone with two eyes can see this team has no identity. One time Weeden is throwing 40 times and the next Richardson is getting 25+ carries. It can't be understated how important that is IMO
I completely agree. The coach has no identity and neither does this team.
-
Andy Reid is a control freak who will be fired for sucking every week at coaching for the past 5 years.
If Andy Reid is the solution, I don't want to know what the problem was.
Lets see I much he sucks over the past five years
2008 9-6-1 Playoffs
2009 11-5 Playoffs
2010 10-6 PLayoffs
2011 8-8
2012 4-10 - Also this yr every single starting o-linemen is out plu 2 second strings plus Maclin for part of the year, plus D.Jackson and Mccoy for part of the yr. Michael Vick does suck. Biggest mistake Philly did was Vick. Vick took over as Starting QB and the Eagles have been 18-16 has Vick as QB, now 8 of those wins was Vicks first year and then he got a huge contract.
Andy Reid is a Very good coach.
Lets see I much he sucks over the past five years
2008 9-6-1 Playoffs
2009 11-5 Playoffs
2010 10-6 PLayoffs
2011 8-8
2012 4-10 - Also this yr every single starting o-linemen is out plu 2 second strings plus Maclin for part of the year, plus D.Jackson and Mccoy for part of the yr. Michael Vick does suck. Biggest mistake Philly did was Vick. Vick took over as Starting QB and the Eagles have been 18-16 has Vick as QB, now 8 of those wins was Vicks first year and then he got a huge contract.
Andy Reid is a Very good coach.
Problem is Shurmer is too skinny. We need another obese coach on the sidelines who will motivate the team.
-
@mike-h said:
2.5 YPC is not a problem. RIGHT.... Two weeks in a row and for nearly every game this season he's been unable to do anything on his own. NOT Explosive.
How many runs of 20+ yards this year? 2.
That is awful no matter how many years you have been a pro.
Every cocksucker on here and in this "fan base" talked about how Trent Richardson is a BEAST. How he is the BEST RB PROSPECT SINCE ADRIAN PETERSON.
Now, you're justifying why he's good enough to even stay on the team?
Don't see what you people did and still don't. He runs hard and is a good player but No. 3 overall he is not. I'm not saying get rid of him, I'm saying they should have never drafted him.
BTW, your argument is Retarded. The Browns' O-line is regarded as one of the better units around the league. What pieces do the Browns need to add that will make him run faster and hit holes quicker? DUMB DUMB DUMB
Well you convinced me. Trent is shit and we should bench his ass just to prove it. We have a great o-line and a terrific QB and awesome receivers........nuff said. I am sorry that i doubted your wisdom.
I would also like to point out.......just for the record that i am NOT a cocksucker. Just wanted to make that clear.
-
I just want to point out all the idiots calling for Shurmer to keep his job after we won 3 in a row.
I just want to point out all the idiots calling for Shurmer to keep his job after we won 3 in a row.
I wasn't in Shur-loss' camp, but that 3 game win streak had me say he wins 2 out of the last 3 he may stick. He won't.
Ward's out against the Donkeys, not only will Manning shred the secondary, Fox will again coach Patsy's pants off and Del Rio is one of the better DC's around.
-
@mike-h said:
2.5 YPC is not a problem. RIGHT.... Two weeks in a row and for nearly every game this season he's been unable to do anything on his own. NOT Explosive.
How many runs of 20+ yards this year? 2.
That is awful no matter how many years you have been a pro.
Every cocksucker on here and in this "fan base" talked about how Trent Richardson is a BEAST. How he is the BEST RB PROSPECT SINCE ADRIAN PETERSON.
Now, you're justifying why he's good enough to even stay on the team?
Don't see what you people did and still don't. He runs hard and is a good player but No. 3 overall he is not. I'm not saying get rid of him, I'm saying they should have never drafted him.
BTW, your argument is Retarded. The Browns' O-line is regarded as one of the better units around the league. What pieces do the Browns need to add that will make him run faster and hit holes quicker? DUMB DUMB DUMB
I said when they drafted him- taking a RB @ #3, they had better be Peterson good. Just looking at Richardson's college tapes, you could tell he wasn't. Got run down from behind a couple of times at 'Bama. That NEVER happened to AP in college. Dances too much, and right now Hardesty shows better burst. BTW, I've seen "The Beast" got arm tackled by one guy plenty of times this year- never saw that happen to Jim Brown.
So he's got a bunch of touchdowns and will have a 1,000 yard season- that's nothing to write home about anymore for a RB. T-Rich is 16th in yardage. I do believe every one of the guys ahead of him were drafted lower.
-
@mike-h said:
2.5 YPC is not a problem. RIGHT.... Two weeks in a row and for nearly every game this season he's been unable to do anything on his own. NOT Explosive.
How many runs of 20+ yards this year? 2.
That is awful no matter how many years you have been a pro.
Every cocksucker on here and in this "fan base" talked about how Trent Richardson is a BEAST. How he is the BEST RB PROSPECT SINCE ADRIAN PETERSON.
Now, you're justifying why he's good enough to even stay on the team?
Don't see what you people did and still don't. He runs hard and is a good player but No. 3 overall he is not. I'm not saying get rid of him, I'm saying they should have never drafted him.
BTW, your argument is Retarded. The Browns' O-line is regarded as one of the better units around the league. What pieces do the Browns need to add that will make him run faster and hit holes quicker? DUMB DUMB DUMB
I said when they drafted him- taking a RB @ #3, they had better be Peterson good. Just looking at Richardson's college tapes, you could tell he wasn't. Got run down from behind a couple of times at 'Bama. That NEVER happened to AP in college. Dances too much, and right now Hardesty shows better burst. BTW, I've seen "The Beast" got arm tackled by one guy plenty of times this year- never saw that happen to Jim Brown.
So he's got a bunch of touchdowns and will have a 1,000 yard season- that's nothing to write home about anymore for a RB. T-Rich is 16th in yardage. I do believe every one of the guys ahead of him were drafted lower.
I said when they drafted him- taking a RB @ #3, they had better be Peterson good. Just looking at Richardson's college tapes, you could tell he wasn't. Got run down from behind a couple of times at 'Bama. That NEVER happened to AP in college. Dances too much, and right now Hardesty shows better burst. BTW, I've seen "The Beast" got arm tackled by one guy plenty of times this year- never saw that happen to Jim Brown.
So he's got a bunch of touchdowns and will have a 1,000 yard season- that's nothing to write home about anymore for a RB. T-Rich is 16th in yardage. I do believe every one of the guys ahead of him were drafted lower.
Im not trying to defend the pick...But it may just be what the Browns wanted for the offense we run...Other than that...Im not all that impressed with T-rich...He looks "ordinary"...will that change?...Who knows...
-
I said when they drafted him- taking a RB @ #3, they had better be Peterson good. Just looking at Richardson's college tapes, you could tell he wasn't. Got run down from behind a couple of times at 'Bama. That NEVER happened to AP in college. Dances too much, and right now Hardesty shows better burst. BTW, I've seen "The Beast" got arm tackled by one guy plenty of times this year- never saw that happen to Jim Brown.
So he's got a bunch of touchdowns and will have a 1,000 yard season- that's nothing to write home about anymore for a RB. T-Rich is 16th in yardage. I do believe every one of the guys ahead of him were drafted lower.
Im not trying to defend the pick...But it may just be what the Browns wanted for the offense we run...Other than that...Im not all that impressed with T-rich...He looks "ordinary"...will that change?...Who knows...
Im not trying to defend the pick...But it may just be what the Browns wanted for the offense we run...Other than that...Im not all that impressed with T-rich...He looks "ordinary"...will that change?...Who knows...
I'm not writing Richardson off yet- or Weeden for that matter.
However, I think it's safe to say we can write Shur-loss off come December 31st, if not sooner. Rams fans hated him, 90% of this board thinks he sucks, and even the knowledgeable 'Skins fans who posted here the past week were laughing at his ineptitude.
-
I don't know about that. Trent is an upgrade but running the ball has taken a backseat to passing the ball in the NFL. The WRs have gotten better but they started off very slow. And while I agree Weeden is better than Colt thats like saying Sanchez is better than Mcelroy.
Running the ball hasn't taken a backseat in Minnesota. Peterson is carrying that team to the playoffs despite having one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
Running the ball hasn't taken a backseat in Minnesota. Peterson is carrying that team to the playoffs despite having one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
IF the Vikings make the playoffs, one and done. I'd rather have Brady, Rodgers, Manning or Brees over Peterson every day of the week and twice on Sunday as would every GM in the NFL. The NFL is a QB driven league, fact.
-
Running the ball hasn't taken a backseat in Minnesota. Peterson is carrying that team to the playoffs despite having one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
IF the Vikings make the playoffs, one and done. I'd rather have Brady, Rodgers, Manning or Brees over Peterson every day of the week and twice on Sunday as would every GM in the NFL. The NFL is a QB driven league, fact.
IF the Vikings make the playoffs, one and done. I'd rather have Brady, Rodgers, Manning or Brees over Peterson every day of the week and twice on Sunday as would every GM in the NFL. The NFL is a QB driven league, fact.
So true..... This is why the browns have sucked for so long, and will continue to suck until we break the QB curse
-
Im not trying to defend the pick...But it may just be what the Browns wanted for the offense we run...Other than that...Im not all that impressed with T-rich...He looks "ordinary"...will that change?...Who knows...
I'm not writing Richardson off yet- or Weeden for that matter.
However, I think it's safe to say we can write Shur-loss off come December 31st, if not sooner. Rams fans hated him, 90% of this board thinks he sucks, and even the knowledgeable 'Skins fans who posted here the past week were laughing at his ineptitude.
I'm not writing Richardson off yet- or Weeden for that matter.
However, I think it's safe to say we can write Shur-loss off come December 31st, if not sooner. Rams fans hated him, 90% of this board thinks he sucks, and even the knowledgeable 'Skins fans who posted here the past week were laughing at his ineptitude.
90%, good lord I hope there's not an entire 10% of browns fans that like him
-
@mike-h said:
They drafted a first-round QB and two second-round WRs.
How much more of a crutch are you going to keep giving TR? Does Adrian Peterson need fucking QBs or WRs to run the fucking football like a pro?
EARTH TO DUMB ASS --> When you pick a RB No. 3 overall you should not have to put him into the picture perfect offense for him to succeed. He is supposed to IMPACT the offense to help improve it. Not the other way around.
Petterson gets 25+ carries a game. Trent gets 11.............WE NEED A NEW COACH
-
@mike-h said:
They drafted a first-round QB and two second-round WRs.
How much more of a crutch are you going to keep giving TR? Does Adrian Peterson need fucking QBs or WRs to run the fucking football like a pro?
EARTH TO DUMB ASS --> When you pick a RB No. 3 overall you should not have to put him into the picture perfect offense for him to succeed. He is supposed to IMPACT the offense to help improve it. Not the other way around.
To say Richardson isn't AD isn't an insult but he isn't and 31 other teams don't have him either.
-
@mike-h said:
They drafted a first-round QB and two second-round WRs.
How much more of a crutch are you going to keep giving TR? Does Adrian Peterson need fucking QBs or WRs to run the fucking football like a pro?
EARTH TO DUMB ASS --> When you pick a RB No. 3 overall you should not have to put him into the picture perfect offense for him to succeed. He is supposed to IMPACT the offense to help improve it. Not the other way around.
Petterson gets 25+ carries a game. Trent gets 11.............WE NEED A NEW COACH
Petterson gets 25+ carries a game. Trent gets 11.............WE NEED A NEW COACH
If Richardson was Peterson he'd gert it 25+ times but TRich isn't even Ray Rice and look at that situation...
-
Petterson gets 25+ carries a game. Trent gets 11.............WE NEED A NEW COACH
If Richardson was Peterson he'd gert it 25+ times but TRich isn't even Ray Rice and look at that situation...
If Richardson was Peterson he'd gert it 25+ times but TRich isn't even Ray Rice and look at that situation...
That trues. Rice can hit a hole and run. TRich is a dancer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login