Skip to content

Call Your Shot On Shurmer Being Fired

The Browns Board
31 25 1.6k
  • hopefully everyone involved with the offense (on the sidelines) will receive the same news at the same time.

    i'd think about keeping jauron as DC and heckert as GM but i think banner has other scoundrelous plans.

    i'm telling you guys he's a rat bastard. hear it here first. just like i said about holmgren. i don't know why haslam has entrusted that fink with sooo much power.

    time will tell.

    XanthrosX Xanthros wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @miktoxic said:

    hopefully everyone involved with the offense (on the sidelines) will receive the same news at the same time.

    i'd think about keeping jauron as DC and heckert as GM but i think banner has other scoundrelous plans.

    i'm telling you guys he's a rat bastard. hear it here first. just like i said about holmgren. i don't know why haslam has entrusted that fink with sooo much power.

    time will tell.

    Even if in fact he is a rat bastard, I don't really see what anyone can do about it...you're not Jimmy Haslam III...Can't this fanbase ever just support the Browns?

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #20

    He's already been notified of his imminent firing and has lost control of the team, hence the last two performances.

    He'll be officially out by 1 PM Monday.

  • JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
    #21

    11:35 Monday morning he will finally be gone! Just get out of Cleveland! Ass wipe!

  • H Hate wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Gonna say like January 2nd at 4pm he will be officially let go.

  • D DanInNYC wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I am not big on rumors, but I just read a somewhat convincing one that Aaron Kromer will be named the new Browns head coach some time Friday.

  • I am not big on rumors, but I just read a somewhat convincing one that Aaron Kromer will be named the new Browns head coach some time Friday.

    H Hate wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @daninnyc said:

    I am not big on rumors, but I just read a somewhat convincing one that Aaron Kromer will be named the new Browns head coach some time Friday.

    Where did you read that?

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I change my answer to December 29th.

  • I change my answer to December 29th.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    I change my answer to December 29th.

    We have a winner

  • @miktoxic said:

    hopefully everyone involved with the offense (on the sidelines) will receive the same news at the same time.

    i'd think about keeping jauron as DC and heckert as GM but i think banner has other scoundrelous plans.

    i'm telling you guys he's a rat bastard. hear it here first. just like i said about holmgren. i don't know why haslam has entrusted that fink with sooo much power.

    time will tell.

    Even if in fact he is a rat bastard, I don't really see what anyone can do about it...you're not Jimmy Haslam III...Can't this fanbase ever just support the Browns?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #27

    @xanthros said:

    Even if in fact he is a rat bastard, I don't really see what anyone can do about it...you're not Jimmy Haslam III...Can't this fanbase ever just support the Browns?

    really? i support the browns in every possible way. just that i can see a beedy eyed jew rat fink from a mile a way doesn't mean i don't support them. i'm just hoping that we don't have to go through another 5 year plan with evaluation this and evaluation that because haslam entrusts banner with everything.

    at this point you got to prove it to me. anything wrong with that?

    i mean i only got so many years left MF.

    i don't want to come off seeming harsh to you dude BUT i have yet to see anyone on this board give me some type of scenario (new coaching staff etc. etc.) that has me anymore excited than i've been in 40 Fing years.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    It's official at 9am Monday

  • I'll go 9am Monday morning.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @runyon27 said:

    I'll go 9am Monday morning.

    Good call....

    Zombo

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #30

    i hope we can keep juron i think our defense was a lot better with him at dc

  • hopefully everyone involved with the offense (on the sidelines) will receive the same news at the same time.

    i'd think about keeping jauron as DC and heckert as GM but i think banner has other scoundrelous plans.

    i'm telling you guys he's a rat bastard. hear it here first. just like i said about holmgren. i don't know why haslam has entrusted that fink with sooo much power.

    time will tell.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @miktoxic said:

    hopefully everyone involved with the offense (on the sidelines) will receive the same news at the same time.

    i'd think about keeping jauron as DC and heckert as GM but i think banner has other scoundrelous plans.

    i'm telling you guys he's a rat bastard. hear it here first. just like i said about holmgren. i don't know why haslam has entrusted that fink with sooo much power.

    time will tell.

    I agree with you 100% on Banner, he just seems like a little rat weasel or as you said a fink. I got a feeling I'm not gonna like the dude one bit.