Skip to content

Week 17: Browns @ Pittsburgh.... One Last Time For 2012

The Browns Board
53 18 2.2k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #41

    If I wasn't already a Browns fan, reading this board would make me hate Browns fans

  • D dawg08 wrote on last edited by dawg08
    #42

    @kosar_for_president said:

    1356898934[/url]' post='319869']

    I think they will franchise him one last time.

    Not a chance. Once again Team MVP.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #43

    These refs should be killed for that bullshit

  • If I wasn't already a Browns fan, reading this board would make me hate Browns fans

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mld-woody said:

    If I wasn't already a Browns fan, reading this board would make me hate Browns fans

    why? because we are all SO SICK AND TIRED of this crap?

  • @mld-woody said:

    If I wasn't already a Browns fan, reading this board would make me hate Browns fans

    why? because we are all SO SICK AND TIRED of this crap?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @browns149 said:

    why? because we are all SO SICK AND TIRED of this crap?

    Everything posted seems to always be behind super browns tinted glasses when talking about teams/players outside the organization. Within though its just free reign on insulting any player or coach you can whether they deserve it or not. It just gets really old. We are a below average team but whenever we don't have a QB playing like Manning or a HB like Peterson etc etc that player or coach is just his awful and we need to replace him.

    Like I said, it gets really old. I'm sure I'll get shit for this post but idc...

  • @roach said:

    Steelers D has 2 turnovers. Game changers. Still waiting for our D to make a play. That sack was a step in the right direction.

    Make that 3 turnovers by Pittsburgh. Where is our clutch D? Wimps.

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @roach said:

    Make that 3 turnovers by Pittsburgh. Where is our clutch D? Wimps.

    Make that 4.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Typical end to a typical season

  • These refs should be killed for that bullshit

    C clebro wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @medicineman said:

    These refs should be killed for that bullshit

    When isn't it the ref's fault?

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #49

    That third and short pass to the running back should have been a h2h on defenseless by Clark.

    Lewis looked pretty damn good, can't imagine Weeden looking any better... is that good or bad?

  • @browns149 said:

    why? because we are all SO SICK AND TIRED of this crap?

    Everything posted seems to always be behind super browns tinted glasses when talking about teams/players outside the organization. Within though its just free reign on insulting any player or coach you can whether they deserve it or not. It just gets really old. We are a below average team but whenever we don't have a QB playing like Manning or a HB like Peterson etc etc that player or coach is just his awful and we need to replace him.

    Like I said, it gets really old. I'm sure I'll get shit for this post but idc...

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @mld-woody said:

    Everything posted seems to always be behind super browns tinted glasses when talking about teams/players outside the organization. Within though its just free reign on insulting any player or coach you can whether they deserve it or not. It just gets really old. We are a below average team but whenever we don't have a QB playing like Manning or a HB like Peterson etc etc that player or coach is just his awful and we need to replace him.

    Like I said, it gets really old. I'm sure I'll get shit for this post but idc...

    +1

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I think they will franchise him one last time.

    they would have to pay him 14 million

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @snugglybottoms said:

    they would have to pay him 14 million

    Check the other thread- that applies to the 2014 season. In any case, they can transition Dawson, and match any offer. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Pluses- Thad Lewis deserves a shot to challenge Weeden- two of those fumbles were not on him. One dumb int I can handle. Gets rid of the ball FAST.

    Adios Patsy- nice call getting Gordon set up to get stripped- and no adjustment on two consecutive plays getting your QB killed. McCoy is gone- Lewis definitely showed enough to be #2, and may even challenge Weeden for #1.

    That performance will send McCoy packing too.

    If Heckert's gone too- so be it. Just bring in an upgrade- not Dumb-tardi.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Thad looked okay, today. Doesn't mean anything though. I wouldn't get my hopes up for him becoming the starter. New coach, for sure. Hopefully they get rid of McCoy. Not needed. Other then that who knows what will happen.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #53

    The answer to our QB prayers is not on our current Roster.