Classic Moments Of Shurmur's Last Press Conference
-
Reporter:
"What do you say you have learned from your experience in Cleveland?"
Shurmur:
"Oh I don't know. I think that's a question for tomorrow."
...Woops. Seems as if despite your deflective shield you leaked out what is actually going to happen.
Reporter:
"Are you anxious to see what happens to you here in Cleveland?"
Shurmur:
"No, because if I'm not back here in CLE I will go and inspire and help another team win in some role. I have kids in college and mouths to feed."
...Yes, Shurmur, probably as a QB coach somewhere at best. 9-22 record on your resume ain't gonna get you another job. The misfortune in all this is that your daughter, which goes to my school in Boston coincidentally, is a pretty hot ginger who will likely hate the Browns after tomorrow. Can't leverage my patronage to the Browns in order to get with her. Dammit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login