Stan's Vendetta
-
Thanks for the public announcement Rich ... but most of all ... Thank-you for frequenting THE BROWNS BOARD since it's existence.
You being here, says it all.
-
Thanks for the public announcement Rich ... but most of all ... Thank-you for frequenting THE BROWNS BOARD since it's existence.
You being here, says it all.
Thanks for the public announcement Rich ... but most of all ... Thank-you for frequenting THE BROWNS BOARD since it's existence.
You being here, says it all.
Thank you too Stan for the common decency of fellow man to allow this thread to survive so far intact without deletion or you editing and changing my words. It takes a small man to change another's words! In reality it is called FRAUD! That can be punishable by law. But you are the man Stan.....I am just a minion at your service, me tiny little Rich serving big Stud Stan
God I love you man!



I am so optimistic we finally have competent management running this team........GO BROWNS
-
Thanks for the public announcement Rich ... but most of all ... Thank-you for frequenting THE BROWNS BOARD since it's existence.
You being here, says it all.
Thank you too Stan for the common decency of fellow man to allow this thread to survive so far intact without deletion or you editing and changing my words. It takes a small man to change another's words! In reality it is called FRAUD! That can be punishable by law. But you are the man Stan.....I am just a minion at your service, me tiny little Rich serving big Stud Stan
God I love you man!



I am so optimistic we finally have competent management running this team........GO BROWNS
Thank you too Stan for the common decency of fellow man to allow this thread to survive so far intact without deletion or you editing and changing my words. It takes a small man to change another's words! In reality it is called FRAUD! That can be punishable by law. But you are the man Stan.....I am just a minion at your service, me tiny little Rich serving big Stud Stan
God I love you man!



You dumbxxxx.
This is a private board. He can edit whatever he wants. There is no freedom of speech on private boards, you tool.
Please stab yourself in the neck with a rusty screwdriver before opening your mouth about shit you have no clue about.
Dumbass.
-
Thanks buddy got an old rusty screwdriver to lend me to do the deed...........a new one would be a waste.........Freedom of Speech is a Constitutional Thing by the Way......so you can delete what people say or block what they say but altering it is indeed fraud........gennnneuous!...........
not to mention all of it private or public violates our great constitution.........but who needs freedom........HEIL buddy!
by the way my friend I posted a thread denoting the five remaining teams and years without a Super Bowl Championship purely for informational purposes for the members here to have more data in their knowledge bank...........
It discapeared. If you are interested send me your rusty screwdriver and I wll etch the names of the five teams for yah!
-
Thanks buddy got an old rusty screwdriver to lend me to do the deed...........a new one would be a waste.........Freedom of Speech is a Constitutional Thing by the Way......so you can delete what people say or block what they say but altering it is indeed fraud........gennnneuous!...........
not to mention all of it private or public violates our great constitution.........but who needs freedom........HEIL buddy!
by the way my friend I posted a thread denoting the five remaining teams and years without a Super Bowl Championship purely for informational purposes for the members here to have more data in their knowledge bank...........
It discapeared. If you are interested send me your rusty screwdriver and I wll etch the names of the five teams for yah!
Thanks buddy got an old rusty screwdriver to lend me to do the deed...........a new one would be a waste.........Freedom of Speech is a Constitutional Thing by the Way......so you can delete what people say or block what they say but altering it is indeed fraud........gennnneuous!...........
not to mention all of it private or public violates our great constitution.........but who needs freedom........HEIL buddy!
Private forums do not maintain constitutional rights.
If, however, altering your statement defames or libels you, you can certainly file suit in that vein. However, since we all think you are a fool already, there isn't much Stan can do to your posts to hurt your reputation further.
-
Small people sometimes get their panties in a bunch and have to hate bigger smarter people.
Stan needs to show his miniscules by editing or deleting my posts and insulting me
I am a big person.........I enjoy him making an ass of himself.....while attempting in futility to discredit me......not so Rich is a big guy.....many have already caught on.................and more shall
Go Browns
A NEW ERA IS A COMING..........I have the highest of hopes we shall return to the glory
If you read this post remember it............and remember why it may soon disappear






Small people sometimes get their panties in a bunch and have to hate bigger smarter people.
Stan needs to show his miniscules by editing or deleting my posts and insulting me
I am a big person.........I enjoy him making an ass of himself.....while attempting in futility to discredit me......not so Rich is a big guy.....many have already caught on.................and more shall
Go Browns
A NEW ERA IS A COMING..........I have the highest of hopes we shall return to the glory
If you read this post remember it............and remember why it may soon disappear






AMEN ...I have had posts disappear and Edited...LAME and UN-AMERICAN ...not to mention BALL-less !!!!!
-
Not sure you were aware. But the Moderators on this Board...have overstepped the Constitutional Right of Freedom of speech. They Edit and totally erase posts they don't "Like" or strongly disagree with. I Dont know about you. But I want my Voice Heard... if someone doesn't LIKE what I say , then Cool. Tell me , ignore me, make fun of me. But don't CHANGE What I say , or delete what I say. Men have DIED for this right. Now if This web-site is like the WWF. Staged and manipulated and that's how they roll. Then Tell us that up front. Dont allow us to THINK We are in America , IF we are in Nazi Germany or some other opressed "Web- Community". This may sound melodramatic , but if YOU want to waste time posting on a FAKE Message Board , that's up to you. I want an equal voice for all. All the Good All the Bad. Let the community sort out who is a waste and who you will interact with. I have enjoyed interacting with MANY of you Browns fans. I respect your History and your Loyalty . Thanks for your minute !!
-
It's their soap, their dick and they can wash it as fast as they want.
Regards
.... an'at
.
-
Thank you too Stan for the common decency of fellow man to allow this thread to survive so far intact without deletion or you editing and changing my words. It takes a small man to change another's words! In reality it is called FRAUD! That can be punishable by law. But you are the man Stan.....I am just a minion at your service, me tiny little Rich serving big Stud Stan
God I love you man!



You dumbxxxx.
This is a private board. He can edit whatever he wants. There is no freedom of speech on private boards, you tool.
Please stab yourself in the neck with a rusty screwdriver before opening your mouth about shit you have no clue about.
Dumbass.
You dumbxxxx.
This is a private board. He can edit whatever he wants. There is no freedom of speech on private boards, you tool.
Please stab yourself in the neck with a rusty screwdriver before opening your mouth about shit you have no clue about.
Dumbass.
Then is like being in the WWF... its all Staged ...its all Orchestrated and manipulated ! Its BS at that Rate !!! what kind of AMERICAN are YOU ??????? Geez that's some gutless BS !!! and who is the Dumbaxxxxx ? You have no Fight in you. Wrong is wrong. Injustice is injustice . I see a different Picture of Stupidity. And Rich isnt it !
-
It's their soap, their dick and they can wash it as fast as they want.
Regards
.... an'at
.
Steeler SChuck said:
It's their soap, their dick and they can wash it as fast as they want.Regards
.... an'at
.
Thats Gutless man.... Why waste time posting your opinion when the "Powers" that be may say...HA !!! No ...he didn't say that , he said THIS .................{edit} or he said {poof} Nothing ! American men have no balls anymore. Just roll over and take it in the ----. wow .I will pass...... I have worked in Prisons I will pass. I will fight... for the Right, to Have an Opinion !
-
Rich threatening a lawsuit (again) ... what a pussy.
Rich, please don't ever post another message on this site or it will be considered trespassing. If you trespass, by Ohio law, I can wound, maim, or kill you ... and I'm the type who prefers to maim.
Let this be our final warning.
-
Steeler SChuck said:
It's their soap, their dick and they can wash it as fast as they want.Regards
.... an'at
.
Thats Gutless man.... Why waste time posting your opinion when the "Powers" that be may say...HA !!! No ...he didn't say that , he said THIS .................{edit} or he said {poof} Nothing ! American men have no balls anymore. Just roll over and take it in the ----. wow .I will pass...... I have worked in Prisons I will pass. I will fight... for the Right, to Have an Opinion !
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
.... Why waste time posting your opinion ....You're getting warmer ...
-
Formerly Stone said:
Stan is a world class ignoramusHe's a "world class ignoramus" who owns a message board that you and your Steeler queers can't seem to stay away from because you'd rather be here learning than at some Steeler board with a bunch of second rate fans who can't name 10 Steeler players.
-
Formerly Stone said:
Stan is a world class ignoramusHe's a "world class ignoramus" who owns a message board that you and your Steeler queers can't seem to stay away from because you'd rather be here learning than at some Steeler board with a bunch of second rate fans who can't name 10 Steeler players.
-

I am one handsome sumbitch, I will tell you that. The cool instrument you see is called a Lowe Bow, custome built for me by a Memphis Cat named John Lowe.
You play it with a glass slide (You can see it if you look away form my well-musckled thighs and check out the fourth finger on my left hand). The top three strings are tuned to open "D" for a blues slide/Delta sound, the BAss string is a low D to compliment the other strings.
Here is the cool part. The guitar string side has a seperate pick-up and input, so it goes to a guitar amp. The Bass string likewise has its own pickups and input, meaning you can send its output to a seperate bass amp and sub woofer.
What results is a thunderous sound that rocks like the wrath of God. HUGE tone.
Thanks for posting my picture and using my account.
-
Small people sometimes get their panties in a bunch and have to hate bigger smarter people.
Stan needs to show his miniscules by editing or deleting my posts and insulting me
I am a big person.........I enjoy him making an ass of himself.....while attempting in futility to discredit me......not so Rich is a big guy.....many have already caught on.................and more shall
Go Browns
A NEW ERA IS A COMING..........I have the highest of hopes we shall return to the glory
If you read this post remember it............and remember why it may soon disappear






Small people sometimes get their panties in a bunch and have to hate bigger smarter people.
Stan needs to show his miniscules by editing or deleting my posts and insulting me
I am a big person.........I enjoy him making an ass of himself.....while attempting in futility to discredit me......not so Rich is a big guy.....many have already caught on.................and more shall
Go Browns
A NEW ERA IS A COMING..........I have the highest of hopes we shall return to the glory
If you read this post remember it............and remember why it may soon disappear






Maybe if you and your TROLL STEELER buddies weren't such assholes you and your opinions would be welcomed. YOu have to admit Rich, you have always been a dick.................................a real big dick.
-
Small people sometimes get their panties in a bunch and have to hate bigger smarter people.
Stan needs to show his miniscules by editing or deleting my posts and insulting me
I am a big person.........I enjoy him making an ass of himself.....while attempting in futility to discredit me......not so Rich is a big guy.....many have already caught on.................and more shall
Go Browns
A NEW ERA IS A COMING..........I have the highest of hopes we shall return to the glory
If you read this post remember it............and remember why it may soon disappear






Maybe if you and your TROLL STEELER buddies weren't such assholes you and your opinions would be welcomed. YOu have to admit Rich, you have always been a dick.................................a real big dick.
Maybe if you and your TROLL STEELER buddies weren't such assholes you and your opinions would be welcomed. YOu have to admit Rich, you have always been a dick.................................a real big dick.
I don't recall steeler fans coming on here and starting threads about being happy about opposing players getting injured.
-
Stan does get a bit hefty with the delete key sometimes...hehehe.. sometimes i will post a reply and the thread is already gone.. lol but he prolly gets a lot of people whining about some posts im like rich and chuck on that issue i dont like to see posts deleted unless its utter garbage...some of that stuff stan deletes is just flat hilarious and not to offensive really i like freedom of expression/speech but thats just me..not everyone can handle it though...hey stan that cardinal helm avatar is offensive!
Delete it! lol

-
Formerly Stone said:
You guys just don't get it do you? There is football and then there is sick comedy. We get the football discussion on a football forum and then come here for the sick comedy. You guys are a never ending train wreck and appeal to the sick humor in all of us.Wow. A Steeler fan saying Browns fans don't get it. One is widely known as the most loyal, hardcore fans in the NFL (Browns), and the other is known as the bandwagon, only-follow-their-team-because-they're-winning-which-makes-it-trendy-fake football fans (Steelers). Most steeler fans have no clue what it means to be a football fan. It's not going to someone elses board to brag about your team and pretend they represent you (which is something a shallow frontrunner who only CHOOSES winning teams would do because it's trendy and convenient, obviously) and make yourself feel better by trying to identify the success of one team over another with yourself over another person.
Steeler fans take pride in the winning - that has nothing to do with them, in fact it just shows that they're frontrunners. Where was all the crap about away fans and Steeler "nation" when they were sucking balls in the 1980s? Ask yourself that question.
Browns fans take pride in being...Browns fans. It's totally different fanhood -- it's real.
Maybe someday you'll understand what it is.
-
If you don't like your posts getting deleted or changed, then stop posting here. Lets not make a message board out to be the daily news. or great works of literature. It is a message board.
Lets not break out the soap box over everything.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login