Skip to content

Stan's Vendetta

The Browns Board
62 23 5.7k
  • Formerly Stone said:

    Not sure I follow your gibberish but I think you are accusing me of having a second screen name? Yep, because your mignonettes blocked my original when the transition occurred; as they did with many others. Any more stupid comments?

    No, my point is that you not only keep coming back, but you've re-registered multiple times, and even moved with us and learned an entirly new format ... all to point out that we are the biggest 'freak show' on the net?

    It's obvious Stone ... you see the entertainment and you're hooked. One don't watch David Letterman because He is a big fan of Jay Leno.

  • stone if you don't like it here don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

  • Formerly Stone said:

    You're learnin πŸ˜‰

    Oh and on learning a new format? One of the web forums I frequent most uses this format so it was no trouble at all 😁

    I see ... nice avatar, btw.

  • Hiwaygal I respect your perserverance, but ultimately it's a futile exercise to attempt to edjumacate an inbred Yinzer of the magnitude of poor sad Still Stoned.

    Doug

  • @hiwaygal said:

    His board, his rules...why is that so hard to grasp?

    Heh.

    Forget it, Hiway. His purse is empty. Your golden words are spent.

    -Al

  • Formerly Stone said:

    You aint real bright is ya? A public forum that is private property? I'm sorry girl but you just aren't sharp enough to play in this sandbox. Stan owns the rights to the forum......the......"public"........forum?????? I typed that real slow for ya πŸ˜‰

    What kind of idiot starts lecturing on a football board about the difference between public and private?

    Please go away. Maybe you can find a Blackstone forum where you can discuss your favorite subject.

  • If you don't like your posts getting deleted or changed, then stop posting here. Lets not make a message board out to be the daily news. or great works of literature. It is a message board.

    Lets not break out the soap box over everything.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    If you don't like your posts getting deleted or changed, then stop posting here. Lets not make a message board out to be the daily news. or great works of literature. It is a message board.

    Lets not break out the soap box over everything.

    Stan edits and pulls my shit all the time. Personally, it doesn't bother me because i just post it again, unless my ever active mind comes up with some other shit and then I jsut move on to something else.

    I always thought my crap was far more offensive to Browns fans than Rich's stuff since I choose to only include a bit of football with my posts. Rich generally sticks to football and facts. His interpretation pisses a lto of people off but honestly, when it comes to calling out players, picking who we should draft and football related topics, nobody here has been more accurate than Rich.

    I don't think Stan gets personally offended by any of this bullshit, however without spending his entire life examining each and every post, I think he just makes some gross )as in general, not disgusting) overall decisions to clear the highway and hopefully keep it on track.

    Rich and I will always be targets, me mostly because I have entered most of your wives, but that's a whole different issue altogether. But Rich? I never have understood why he pisses you guys off so much.

    Seriously, many of you really are simpletons to get that worked up over words on a message board.

  • @plumcrazy73 said:

    If you don't like your posts getting deleted or changed, then stop posting here. Lets not make a message board out to be the daily news. or great works of literature. It is a message board.

    Lets not break out the soap box over everything.

    Stan edits and pulls my shit all the time. Personally, it doesn't bother me because i just post it again, unless my ever active mind comes up with some other shit and then I jsut move on to something else.

    I always thought my crap was far more offensive to Browns fans than Rich's stuff since I choose to only include a bit of football with my posts. Rich generally sticks to football and facts. His interpretation pisses a lto of people off but honestly, when it comes to calling out players, picking who we should draft and football related topics, nobody here has been more accurate than Rich.

    I don't think Stan gets personally offended by any of this bullshit, however without spending his entire life examining each and every post, I think he just makes some gross )as in general, not disgusting) overall decisions to clear the highway and hopefully keep it on track.

    Rich and I will always be targets, me mostly because I have entered most of your wives, but that's a whole different issue altogether. But Rich? I never have understood why he pisses you guys off so much.

    Seriously, many of you really are simpletons to get that worked up over words on a message board.

    @ghoolie said:

    Stan edits and pulls my shit all the time. Personally, it doesn't bother me because i just post it again, unless my ever active mind comes up with some other shit and then I jsut move on to something else.

    I always thought my crap was far more offensive to Browns fans than Rich's stuff since I choose to only include a bit of football with my posts. Rich generally sticks to football and facts. His interpretation pisses a lto of people off but honestly, when it comes to calling out players, picking who we should draft and football related topics, nobody here has been more accurate than Rich.

    I don't think Stan gets personally offended by any of this bullshit, however without spending his entire life examining each and every post, I think he just makes some gross )as in general, not disgusting) overall decisions to clear the highway and hopefully keep it on track.

    Rich and I will always be targets, me mostly because I have entered most of your wives, but that's a whole different issue altogether. But Rich? I never have understood why he pisses you guys off so much.

    Seriously, many of you really are simpletons to get that worked up over words on a message board.

    Rich ain't that right all the time, he just states that he is right all the time more than the rest. It's his fence-sitting Steeler bullshit coupled with his 'better than thou' attitude that follows slured attacking posts on the heels of squandering a bet.

    Besides that, the guy is genuine.

  • @hiwaygal said:

    You think I don't get it...after spelling it out for you at least twice.

    Stan owns the forum because he pays for the server space to host the forum. Server space to host a board like this isn't free...and I don't know the specifics, but the recent move had to cost some coin.

    He allows it to be "public" because of HIS CHOICE. He could ask payment to be a member here. He could ask for donations to help support the costs of running this board.

    His board, his rules...why is that so hard to grasp?

    Private board doesn't grant anyone the license to libel, slander, impersonate of falsify another person's words. NBC, ABC, CBE, Fox etc are all pirvately held companies. They have every right to edit whatever they want to edit, but they DON"T have the right to change another person's words, or do any of the other crap.

    There is plenty of precedent to back that up. LAw is law, buying a website doesn't give you immunity from any of that.

  • @plumcrazy73 said:

    If you don't like your posts getting deleted or changed, then stop posting here. Lets not make a message board out to be the daily news. or great works of literature. It is a message board.

    Lets not break out the soap box over everything.

    Stan edits and pulls my shit all the time. Personally, it doesn't bother me because i just post it again, unless my ever active mind comes up with some other shit and then I jsut move on to something else.

    I always thought my crap was far more offensive to Browns fans than Rich's stuff since I choose to only include a bit of football with my posts. Rich generally sticks to football and facts. His interpretation pisses a lto of people off but honestly, when it comes to calling out players, picking who we should draft and football related topics, nobody here has been more accurate than Rich.

    I don't think Stan gets personally offended by any of this bullshit, however without spending his entire life examining each and every post, I think he just makes some gross )as in general, not disgusting) overall decisions to clear the highway and hopefully keep it on track.

    Rich and I will always be targets, me mostly because I have entered most of your wives, but that's a whole different issue altogether. But Rich? I never have understood why he pisses you guys off so much.

    Seriously, many of you really are simpletons to get that worked up over words on a message board.

    @ghoolie said:

    I always thought my crap was far more offensive to Browns fans than Rich's stuff since I choose to only include a bit of football with my posts.

    it's the reason you piss me off, for sure. and i know telling you will just encourage you, but i'm too amazed when you're actually sane and reasonable for me to be anything but honest.

    why do you choose to be such a dick all the time?

  • <<Maybe if you and your TROLL STEELER buddies weren't such assholes you and your opinions would be welcomed. YOu have to admit Rich, you have always been a dick.................................a real big dick.>>

    Dude, NOBODY, not even that asshole Jack and his guaranteed picks is/was a bigger asshole than you. You stupid, dumb old bastard, it wasn't that long ago you were "investigating" me by talking to some ursuline HS jackoofs who barely knew me back in 1970.

    You are a lowlife piece of fungus infected feces. When you open your pie hole feces is all that comes out.

    Hey, why don't you tell me again how your asshole buddy who is a coffee fetcher for the Bears ASSURED YOU, that Romeo Crennel was a first -class football brain who would absolutely be successful in Cleveland? Do you thinkg Jerkmeat Angelo is going to give wunderkind Crennel a job in Chicago? Funny, I don't hear anyone fighting for Romeo, do you? Lotsa head coach positions being talked about but Romeo's name is nowhere to be found.

    You blow and your family tree is a fat, rotted stump.

  • @ghoolie said:

    I always thought my crap was far more offensive to Browns fans than Rich's stuff since I choose to only include a bit of football with my posts.

    it's the reason you piss me off, for sure. and i know telling you will just encourage you, but i'm too amazed when you're actually sane and reasonable for me to be anything but honest.

    why do you choose to be such a dick all the time?

    @jewdago said:

    it's the reason you piss me off, for sure. and i know telling you will just encourage you, but i'm too amazed when you're actually sane and reasonable for me to be anything but honest.

    why do you choose to be such a dick all the time?

    A couple reasons,

    Look man there might be some truth to this ego shit, God knows mine is huge, but really, it aint that because in person I am a pretty supportive guy, HOWEVER, my style is not that different from Goose Gosich. He threw in a lot of unhittable shit with his fast balls, AND, he only threw fastballs. People still swung at his shit because they knew if they backed off the phucker would throw one down the pipe..

    Ghoolie Gosich, that's me.

  • The best way to end this thread..............................................................show some BOOBIES.

  • My man Stoner, the coolest of the cool.

    Stone is a blackbelt and has carried the torch of being top Steeler fan for years. Truly a bad mofo.

  • MODERATORS:

    Let's not waste time deleting or altering posts anymore. If you have to pull more than one violating post by ANY member of this site, let's just ban them. Send me a PM, if you need help in this new procedure of banning a member. No reason needed, just say the word and I will ban them.

    I already banned one this morning after having to pull the same themed posts all last night and again already this morning. These guys obviously don't take the hint and the good-natured altering of their post that allowed them to continue to post here with merely a humorus and obvious play with their known violating posts.

    Hope this is the black-n-white moderation, that most who had the light-hearted moderation enforced on them, will be more happy with.

    If you had your post(s) altered or deleted in the past, you're welcome for the limp-wrist warning.

    Moderators, we have a quota set to ban at least five accounts today, so let's get busy.

  • Formerly Stone said:

    I absolutely can't believe the stupidity of you people. Even for Browns fans! Do you honestly believe that simply owning something gives you the right to do anything you want with it? How about a gun? Do a little research.....it may help you to prevent making a fool of yourself......again.

    Owning a forum gives you the right to delete posts and ban members who fail to follow your rules as long as those rules are consistent with accepted practice within a "public" forum. I never saw a rule that said you weren't allowed to speak truth about the host or his favorite team. Stan is the biggest and most prolific offender of the rules which govern public forums and he is too stupid to even understand it......he, too, thinks that because he paid his $13 for a Browns message board he can do anything he wants.

    Back to the freak show................The 8th time I saw Culture Club I got backstage. Needless to say it was a good time.

    My last post on this thread................let's put it to bed

    Pretty good insight Stone. And thanks for presenting rational thought and indeed that public or private does not give anyone the right to "publically" fraud other people. You understand and kudos to you for posting like an adult on this thread.

    Now Stan made a false claim as usual that I say I am always right. Hell, nobody is always right. Me I just happen to correct way more than most. Call it wisdom or situational awareness. Not long a ago a few weeks, Stan reincited the Lewis was better than McGahee BS.........I defended with stats as to why that was not the case. That thread disintingrated into "ME' being full of crap. Well, I say after Sunday's performance anyone who thinks tap dance Lewis running on an empty tank is better than McGahee is well footbal deificicient or has severe myopia. That is just one of way more than a hundred where I took a position opposite the herd.

    Being right all the time is impossible being man enough to acknowledge whom is correct way more than anyone else is class.........so far Ghoolie stands nearly alone in exhibiting true class.

    BTW, Stones assessment is correct.............and that is just the way it is......

    GO BROWNS ............ it takes a great man to love the Browns and Steelers for fifty years and be able to compartmentalize year by year and player by player among the "bandwagon fans" who are de true fans .....DUH.............

    WE NEED A RB BAD.............LEWIS IS DONE!

  • That Stone dude is a sick........ guy?

  • That Stone dude is a sick........ guy?

    @riffer-x said:

    That Stone dude is a sick........ guy?

    Moderators,

    Per PM request ... our ban quota is now down to three.

  • As a moderator....I will say that I am NOT surprised by the individuals crying on this thread.

    They are the same individuals who cannot make a post without making some kind of personal attack..or in the case of the Steeler fans making a generalized comment about Browns fans.

    I, and the other moderators, try to be fair with our deletions. We try to keep things civil and moving forward with a good discourse of information and opinion. You do NOT have to agree (as some seem to imply), but you at least should try to disagree without making personal attacks in EVERY post. Occasionally we all get a little aggressive, but some have show a propensity for it.

    Further, I have posted threads regarding edicate at the top of this board on several occasions...and for the most part gotten good responses to those. Yet, the second they are taken down we have the SAME individuals going amuck again.

    I don't believe in banning personally. I feel it is the FINAL move when somebody just doesn't get it (or doesn't want to get it). However, recently we have had more SMACK than discourse...and it needs to stop. Plain and simple.

    Keep in mind - THIS IS A BROWNS BOARD. It was created FOR BROWNS FANS to DISCUSS THE BROWNS. If you are BROWNS FAN and are discussing the BROWNS, your posts will be safe at all times. However, if you are NOT a Browns fan (or even if you are) and you are here to 'stir the pot' or just make irrelevant or obnoxious comments....likely your posts will be deleted.

    So, back to the Browns. Enjoy the FREEDOM to discuss the BROWNS to your hearts content.

  • TCV22_1.jpg

    I am one handsome sumbitch, I will tell you that. The cool instrument you see is called a Lowe Bow, custome built for me by a Memphis Cat named John Lowe.

    You play it with a glass slide (You can see it if you look away form my well-musckled thighs and check out the fourth finger on my left hand). The top three strings are tuned to open "D" for a blues slide/Delta sound, the BAss string is a low D to compliment the other strings.

    Here is the cool part. The guitar string side has a seperate pick-up and input, so it goes to a guitar amp. The Bass string likewise has its own pickups and input, meaning you can send its output to a seperate bass amp and sub woofer.

    What results is a thunderous sound that rocks like the wrath of God. HUGE tone.

    Thanks for posting my picture and using my account.

    @ghoolie said:

    TCV22_1.jpg

    I am one handsome sumbitch, I will tell you that. The cool instrument you see is called a Lowe Bow, custome built for me by a Memphis Cat named John Lowe.

    You play it with a glass slide (You can see it if you look away form my well-musckled thighs and check out the fourth finger on my left hand). The top three strings are tuned to open "D" for a blues slide/Delta sound, the BAss string is a low D to compliment the other strings.

    Here is the cool part. The guitar string side has a seperate pick-up and input, so it goes to a guitar amp. The Bass string likewise has its own pickups and input, meaning you can send its output to a seperate bass amp and sub woofer.

    What results is a thunderous sound that rocks like the wrath of God. HUGE tone.

    Thanks for posting my picture and using my account.

    Wow never seen one of those bows man!

    Interesting instrument.. i play the electric guitar and bass as a hobby...πŸ˜‰