New Coach Discussion
-
Your all a bunch a idiots. Would you rather have Kelly or a guy who went .500 in the Big East on his career.
-
I called Kelly to the Esagles over a month ago, because he is REALLY good friends with the GM. I had no Idea who Monroe was until 2 weeks agao
-
Fuck the Browns.
They literally cannot do a single fucking thing right. It is statistically impossible for them to fail this hard, yet they always do.
-
We might have been a 500 coach with The Orangemen, but he was the OC with the Saints 2006-08 where he was 5th in tital Offense in 06, 12th in 07, and 1st in 08....
Just saying, we also won 2 bowl games as well
-
He didn't call plays in NO.
-
Dont know the answer, but how do you know that. Because Sean Peyton called the plays??? I have no idea
-
Fuck the Browns.
They literally cannot do a single fucking thing right. It is statistically impossible for them to fail this hard, yet they always do.
Fuck the Browns.
They literally cannot do a single fucking thing right. It is statistically impossible for them to fail this hard, yet they always do.
yeah im like in shock right now....
-
Fucking pissed. That being said we've seen a ton of fake rumors today already, so who knows. It was reported that Kelly and Haslam/Banner were at dinner and lawyers would be present. Now it never happened and he's close to a deal with the eagles.
Who fucking knows what's happening. All I know is we're going to get the short end of the stick again.
-
This is shit that always happens to the browns. Who knows what will happen but does anyone get this vibe Kelly will have the eagles in the playoffs next year while we hire a coach who could barely cross the .500 mark in the big east? I'm getting genuinely conviced someone placed a curse on the browns.
-
Here we go again:
@Brownsupdates
BREAKING NEWS: Browns are meeting with Chip Kelly right now and lawyers are present after meeting with the eagles for over 5 hours.
@Brownsupdates
Reliable source just told me they are working on a 5 year deal as I write this tweet.
-
Fucking pissed. That being said we've seen a ton of fake rumors today already, so who knows. It was reported that Kelly and Haslam/Banner were at dinner and lawyers would be present. Now it never happened and he's close to a deal with the eagles.
Who fucking knows what's happening. All I know is we're going to get the short end of the stick again.
Fucking pissed. That being said we've seen a ton of fake rumors today already, so who knows. It was reported that Kelly and Haslam/Banner were at dinner and lawyers would be present. Now it never happened and he's close to a deal with the eagles.
Who fucking knows what's happening. All I know is we're going to get the short end of the stick again.
We went from being the frontrunners in landing the hottest commodity in the coaching scene this season to now signing Pat Shurmur v2.0.
At least this guy has head coaching experience....with a .500 record playing in the Big East.
-
Really How hungrey is Chip kelly, How many Dinners is he having?? I bet he signs with whoever had the best Dinner....
-
EJMaroun@ejmaroun
Lionel Bienvenu reporting Chip Kelly to Cleveland is a done deal.
-
Really How hungrey is Chip kelly, How many Dinners is he having?? I bet he signs with whoever had the best Dinner....
Really How hungrey is Chip kelly, How many Dinners is he having?? I bet he signs with whoever had the best Dinner....
Have you seen Chip?
-
EJMaroun@ejmaroun
Lionel Bienvenu reporting Chip Kelly to Cleveland is a done deal.
EJMaroun@ejmaroun
Lionel Bienvenu reporting Chip Kelly to Cleveland is a done deal.
Wrong.
-
I hope so
-
-
Was a fake account.
-
Mary Kay Cabot will apparently retweet anything that is hashtagged #browns.
I just tweeted her a picture of my asshole with that hashtag. Expect to see it circulate the twitter-verse.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
