Skip to content

Will Anyone Be Sad If Ray Ray Is Done?

The Browns Board
89 26 4.7k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Here is a blurb tweeted out by Wes Welker's wife:

    In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

    She of course is getting shit.....over accurate statements.

    On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

  • Here is a blurb tweeted out by Wes Welker's wife:

    In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

    She of course is getting shit.....over accurate statements.

    On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is a blurb tweeted out by Wes Welker's wife:

    In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

    She of course is getting shit.....over accurate statements.

    On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

    The thing that gets me, is all the praying he does. Why is it when Ray Ray does the praying, it is Praised by everyone and gushed over by the media, then Tim Tebow does it, he gets reemed for it?

  • Here is a blurb tweeted out by Wes Welker's wife:

    In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

    She of course is getting shit.....over accurate statements.

    On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is a blurb tweeted out by Wes Welker's wife:

    In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

    She of course is getting shit.....over accurate statements.

    On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

    Good for Anna:

    anna%20burns%206.jpg

    anna-welker.png?w=635&h=410

    Anna-Burns-Welker-Miss-hooters-photo.jpg

    sb-lewisdummy.jpg

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is a blurb tweeted out by Wes Welker's wife:

    In the hours after the Patriots lost the AFC championship, Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

    She of course is getting shit.....over accurate statements.

    On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

    Good for Anna:

    anna%20burns%206.jpg

    anna-welker.png?w=635&h=410

    Anna-Burns-Welker-Miss-hooters-photo.jpg

    sb-lewisdummy.jpg

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Zombo said:

    Good for Anna:

    anna%20burns%206.jpg

    anna-welker.png?w=635&h=410

    Anna-Burns-Welker-Miss-hooters-photo.jpg

    sb-lewisdummy.jpg

    was Anna Welker a Hooters girl? She was Miss Hooters 2000 something I heard

  • Zombo said:

    Good for Anna:

    anna%20burns%206.jpg

    anna-welker.png?w=635&h=410

    Anna-Burns-Welker-Miss-hooters-photo.jpg

    sb-lewisdummy.jpg

    was Anna Welker a Hooters girl? She was Miss Hooters 2000 something I heard

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @browns149 said:

    was Anna Welker a Hooters girl? She was Miss Hooters 2000 something I heard

    A little googling revealed she was indeed Ms. Hooters 2005.

    wCxa82RDJsll.jpg

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #27

    God bless Mrs Welker

  • @browns149 said:

    was Anna Welker a Hooters girl? She was Miss Hooters 2000 something I heard

    A little googling revealed she was indeed Ms. Hooters 2005.

    wCxa82RDJsll.jpg

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Zombo said:

    A little googling revealed she was indeed Ms. Hooters 2005.

    wCxa82RDJsll.jpg

    🙄😮😳😍

  • God bless Mrs Welker

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @d-bone said:

    God bless Mrs Welker

    If there is reincarnation, I want to come back as a 5'9" Wr

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #30

    No, God blessed MR. Welker.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Damn she is smokin, Wes Welker is one lucky bastard.

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #32
    On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

    fo sho - he will be crying win or lose

    vhu9th.gif?w=669&h=375

    crocodile tears.... boo hooo hooo ---cmon ray make it look real ok?

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #33

    She looks good in orange and brown....

  • I will be sad. From a subjective point of view, Ray Lewis is one of the greatest players of history. His "criminal" history notwithstanding, his play on the field, his charitable endeavors, his rigorous diet and workout plans and his inspirational personality have made him one of my top five favorite players of all time.

    Ray Lewis is a very good man and player, regardless of the jersey he puts on. Regardless of whether or not you guys believe it, it's true.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #34

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I will be sad. From a subjective point of view, Ray Lewis is one of the greatest players of history. His "criminal" history notwithstanding, his play on the field, his charitable endeavors, his rigorous diet and workout plans and his inspirational personality have made him one of my top five favorite players of all time.

    Ray Lewis is a very good man and player, regardless of the jersey he puts on. Regardless of whether or not you guys believe it, it's true.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Nobody talked about the women Jim Brown beat and probably raped.

    Nobody would give a shit about Ray Lewis's off the field problems if he played for Cleveland. Same for Roethlisberger, same for Harrison, same for anyone in the league.

    OK Wes' wife is DA BOMB. Sorry to have to inject some seriousness into the discussion- I finally got around to it.

    Is Ray Lewis one of the top 5 LBs of all time? Sure. Is Jim Brown probably the greatest RB of all time? Sure.

    But if you think no one cares about off-field issues, and is a blind hero worshiper- you're WAY off base. There's more people out there that you can imagine who can separate the athletic star from the person. I'd still think Rothlisberger and Harrison were scum, even if they played for the Browns. Don't think you saw me shed any tears when Donte Stallworth got reamed for that DUI manslaughter. In fact- I thought he got off easy. I've met a guy who got drunk, rammed a bus stop, killed a couple people and spent seven years in the slammer. Yeah young 'un, we talked about it plenty when Jim Brown tossed that chick off the balcony- but you weren't alive yet to know about it.

    Does a "very good man" forget what happened when two guys get killed? Does a very good man pay millions to the victim's families to shut them up? If you don't think Ray was on speed dial to his hot-shot lawyer the second after it all went down, you're naive as hell. Or maybe you want to tell me how the clothes he was wearing at the scene magically disappeared, and were never found?

    Abuse\rapist's victims may be emotionally scarred for life, but they're still alive. Ray and\or his pals victims are DEAD. Hell's Bells, Mike Vick spent two years in the slammer for killing dogs, and Ray's as innocent as a Choir Boy? BS. He ranks right up there with OJ for beating an accessory to murder rap. And the shit job the prosecutors did managing the case is Keystone Kops laughable, if it wasn't so tragic.

    You may think otherwise, but MHO is Ray knows he got away with one- and unlike OJ, at least he's reformed his life since- and I'll call all that charitable work as a guilt trip. No he won't get hit by lightning playing indoors at the Super Bowl- but if one of those lights fall on him- like this we'll know.

  • On another front I read where someone else said: "Ray Lewis is out looking for another camera to cry into".

    That sounds about right as well.

    fo sho - he will be crying win or lose

    vhu9th.gif?w=669&h=375

    crocodile tears.... boo hooo hooo ---cmon ray make it look real ok?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #35

    @fairhooker11 said:

    fo sho - he will be crying win or lose

    vhu9th.gif?w=669&h=375

    crocodile tears.... boo hooo hooo ---cmon ray make it look real ok?

    Yea, sorry. If it is genuine, it just comes off as pathetic. If disingenuous he is the ultimate scum.

    I tend to think it is just pathetic.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #36
  • K kvozel wrote on last edited by
    #37
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @kvozel said:

    Lewis Takes Deer Stuff?

    Maybe it keeps the hunters away...you know, the drive-by guys.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    I think it is self-delusion to think that every NFL player doesn't take any advantage he can to play better and longer.

    I'm not condoning it, but let's be honest, if instead of these speedy high scoring monster teams of today, we instead had to watch the 1965 NFL level play, there wouldn't be nearly the interest.

    Fan taste for blood and excitement drives this as much as money and ego do.

    Lewis is a very popular guy, Both famous and infamous. When one is in the public eye, a lot more stories are going to be started. I don't know what the guy is like in person, but he was a great player to watch.

    Quote from "the Little Criminal" "I passed every drug test". Whoopee- so did Lance Armstrong. If you weren't Ray Lewis, they'd kick your azz out of the Super Bowl I guarantee it.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    I think it is self-delusion to think that every NFL player doesn't take any advantage he can to play better and longer.

    I'm not condoning it, but let's be honest, if instead of these speedy high scoring monster teams of today, we instead had to watch the 1965 NFL level play, there wouldn't be nearly the interest.

    Fan taste for blood and excitement drives this as much as money and ego do.

    Lewis is a very popular guy, Both famous and infamous. When one is in the public eye, a lot more stories are going to be started. I don't know what the guy is like in person, but he was a great player to watch.

    Quote from "the Little Criminal" "I passed every drug test". Whoopee- so did Lance Armstrong. If you weren't Ray Lewis, they'd kick your azz out of the Super Bowl I guarantee it.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @hoorta said:

    Quote from "the Little Criminal" "I passed every drug test". Whoopee- so did Lance Armstrong. If you weren't Ray Lewis, they'd kick your azz out of the Super Bowl I guarantee it.

    First off, no they wouldn't. While the NFL has shown that it will suspend people with out physical evidence (eg, Bounty Gate) the NFL has shown that they WILL NOT suspend someone for breaking the performance enhancing drug policy without a positive test. He could have been the 53rd man on the roster and he would still be playing.

    Secondly I personally find it stupid that the NFL can suspend someone for using a product that you can literally walk into a nutrition store and buy like any other product. While a lot of guys that we see do get banned for Aderal and HGH, about half of the guys who do get suspended do so because they take a product that cost 30 bunch a tub and any person who works out can go and buy. I used to use a pre workout when I lifted that really wasn't any different that any other preworkout that I could buy except for some added protein and it is on the NFL's banned substance list. It's legal for any 18 year old college student to buy but it's a no no for football players. Doesn't make sense to me.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Ray Lewis is a thug, Who has gotten away far too long,and... Im happy to see his world, potentially become torn apart.