Top 10 Nfl Draft Steals
-
On my list I missed Eddie Johnson, taken with pick #187 in 1981. So definitely include him.
-
Zombo said:
Yes, I was being sarcastic.
Zombo
So? You don't consider Aaron Shea a "Quality player"? I guess he was halfway decent at best...and I may have been trying to stretch it a little.
So? You don't consider Aaron Shea a "Quality player"? I guess he was halfway decent at best...and I may have been trying to stretch it a little.
I'm saying that snaring Aaron Shea with the 110th pick in the draft was not really much of a feather in our cap.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login