The Browns Are Better Today Than They Were Two Days Ago
-
I'm starting to really like last year's draft...

I mean we selected players and everything...
-
I'm going to laugh my ass off if we get our FS at 175.
-
I'm going to laugh my ass off if we get our FS at 175.
I'm going to laugh my ass off if we get our FS at 175.
It's possible. But there's not much left to choose from.
I'm sure Rambo will be gone by then.
-
I'm going to laugh my ass off if we get our FS at 175.
It's possible. But there's not much left to choose from.
I'm sure Rambo will be gone by then.
It's possible. But there's not much left to choose from.
I'm sure Rambo will be gone by then.
Rambo's not even that good. His coverage skills are questionable. I'd rather get Evans out of Florida.
-
Banner: "So Mike, who should we take with the first pick of the draft, we're sitting at 6 and are in position to take a really great player"
Mike: "huh? What? Sorry I was ah... taking a nap. Long night of coking it out last night; man that prostitute that Groves recommended was amazing"
Banner: "Mike?"
Mike: "oh sorry, right. What now?"
Banner: "What's your view of who we take in the first?"
Mike: "Let's get the guy with "BARK" in his name. That'll make a cute story on ESPN and the "puppy pound" or whatever it's called will love it... I'll be a freaking god in Cleveland for years to come!"
Banner: "Well you know Mike we don't have a second rounder and we really need a cornerback opposite Haden... and a FS, and some Lineman... and a FB..."
Mike: "This one time, in band camp... er I mean in Oakland, we took a guy that had the last name McFadden, wow was he fast. There's this corner with the exact same last name, not expected to go until the 5th round, nobody will anticipate that we'll take him in the third. THAT'S WHEN WE STRIKE!"
Banner: "Can he play?"
Mike: "His last name is MCFADDEN."
Banner: "Right, okay. Then what?"
Mike: "I heard that trading down was trending on twitter, we'll just do that the rest of the draft."
Banner: "Okay sounds like a plan their my boy, my buddy Lombardi- always one step ahead of the rest. I guess we don't need this draft board right?"
Mike: "Flip it over and prop it up on a couple chairs, get the cards and some beer, call Chuds and tell him to bring the hookers! It's gonna be a long "draft night"."
Banner: "hehehehehe"
-
It's possible. But there's not much left to choose from.
I'm sure Rambo will be gone by then.
Rambo's not even that good. His coverage skills are questionable. I'd rather get Evans out of Florida.
Rambo's not even that good. His coverage skills are questionable. I'd rather get Evans out of Florida.
With the defense we're likely to be playing, our corners are going to be asked to be on islands most of the time.
A good roving safety would be a welcome addition, and that's what Rambo is. He's not good in coverage, but he is a ball hawk.
-
So... FS or QB at 175? Maybe a guard?
-
So... FS or QB at 175? Maybe a guard?
So... FS or QB at 175? Maybe a guard?
I don't see us drafting a QB. Word is that we're very interested in Brian Hoyer.
Seems any QB who was behind Tom Brady is good enough for us.
-
Why has Rambo lasted this long? thought for sure he was a 3rd prospect.
-
Why has Rambo lasted this long? thought for sure he was a 3rd prospect.
Why has Rambo lasted this long? thought for sure he was a 3rd prospect.
I always thought he was a reach in the 3rd. More of a 4-5 prospect. I am surprised to see him in the sixth though.
-
link to remaining players
-
Damn, there goes Evans. Hopefully we don't see a run on safeties before our pick.
-
Yeah, I watched the press conference with Banner and Lombardi and they said they were "going to sleep". I think they may still be sleeping. What a fucking waste. Heckert was forced to take Weeden, that seems like a Shurmur and Holmgren call to me personally. We all need to write the Haslam and force his ass to bring back Heckert and drop this fag Lomdumbi
-
Jamoris Slaughter. Don't know anything about him.
Tore his achilles in week 3 this year.
Mayock says it's an "excellent pick."
-
-
Good Value pick again. Still want to know why teams are passing on Rambo. If a contender hasnt taken a flyer on him, then there must be some shit we do not know.
-
-
Great, can't do one legged jumps, on his left leg... the leg you typically jump off of. Good things Safeties don't need to do any of that shit.
Just fucking wow. This Draft just set us back 2 more fucking years...
Great, can't do one legged jumps, on his left leg... the leg you typically jump off of. Good things Safeties don't need to do any of that shit.
Just fucking wow. This Draft just set us back 2 more fucking years...
So has your attitude. These guys are top tier athletes, and they can recover from injuries. D.J. Hayden was a first round pick that almost died because he was hit in the chest.
-
So we have 2 thirds and 2 fourths next year? How did this draft set us back 2 years?
And it was clearly stated that all the needs would not be filled.
T. Gibson starter day 1, with Jamoris Slaughter as the depth for now,
-
Jamoris Slaughter. Don't know anything about him.
Tore his achilles in week 3 this year.
Mayock says it's an "excellent pick."
Jamoris Slaughter. Don't know anything about him.
Tore his achilles in week 3 this year.
Mayock says it's an "excellent pick."
I do respect Mike Mayock's opinion on most things, but please remember his big blind spot is Notre Dame, his alama mater. I would dismiss his opinion on this one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login