Skip to content

Attention Tebow Lovers

The Browns Board
77 27 2.8k
  • @vagitron said:

    Yea it wasn't bad. Tebow is still xxxxing awful which makes that game all the more embarrassing.

    Its only awful to you because he teebagged your asses good !!...As he should have LOL...

    @nickers said:

    Its only awful to you because he teebagged your asses good !!...As he should have LOL...

    Nickers get it together man.

  • I usually shy away from the Tebow thing but I ALMOST just feel bad for the guy at this point. Everyone knows he shouldn't have been more than a 5th-6th round prospect. He had a successful little run there because Fox is an extremely underrated coach who made Tebow excel. Everyone knows that style of play is not sustainable. Anyone who says 'oh that guy is a winner' in the back on their minds know he's not a good QB.

    What kills me is how arrogant the guy is. Most reports have suggested several teams have shown interest in the guy if he would just denounce being an awful QB and switch to TE/situational player. I genuinely believe the dude would fit that bill well and I'd love to have him on the team in that role. But his hissy fit on wanting to be the QB is going to net him out of the league. Amazing.

  • @nickers said:

    Its only awful to you because he teebagged your asses good !!...As he should have LOL...

    Nickers get it together man.

    @vagitron said:

    Nickers get it together man.

    ...Fuck you!!...why dont YOU get it together!!..Steeler fag asshole!

  • @vagitron said:

    Nickers get it together man.

    ...Fuck you!!...why dont YOU get it together!!..Steeler fag asshole!

    @nickers said:

    ...Fuck you!!...why dont YOU get it together!!..Steeler fag asshole!

    Somebody needs to lube up their hoverround. Getting a little grumpy.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I like it.

    Yea it wasn't bad. Tebow is still fvcking awful which makes that game all the more embarrassing.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea it wasn't bad. Tebow is still xxxxing awful which makes that game all the more embarrassing.

  • @nickers said:

    ...Fuck you!!...why dont YOU get it together!!..Steeler fag asshole!

    Somebody needs to lube up their hoverround. Getting a little grumpy.

    @vagitron said:

    Somebody needs to lube up their hoverround. Getting a little grumpy.

    Someone needs to learn how to spell...wtg Grammar king!

  • @ballpeen said:

    I like it.

    Yea it wasn't bad. Tebow is still fvcking awful which makes that game all the more embarrassing.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea it wasn't bad. Tebow is still xxxxing awful which makes that game all the more embarrassing.

    He's unorthodox, but I don't think he's awful. He'll never be a pocket passer, but neither was Pennington. If a team could structure their game plan around him a la John Fox, he could be an effective QB.

    He'll never be a HOFer by any stretch of the imagination. But if there were fifteen seconds left in the game and we were down by five with a chance to score, there's no other QB I would rather have. The guy is clutch, there's no denying it.

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea it wasn't bad. Tebow is still xxxxing awful which makes that game all the more embarrassing.

    @ballpeen said:

    The worst part is that Urban Meyer will never be able to get revenge for OSU against his former team because Florida won't be making it to the National Championship anytime soon.

  • @vagitron said:

    I already mentioned that above, thanks. He also didn't "beat the xxxx out of the Steelers" He beat the hell out of Ryan Mundy who is no longer on the team on the same 3 or 4 pass plays. Clark obviously couldn't play because of his sickle cell trait and the safety depth beyond Clark and Troy was bad OR really inexperienced. Each and every time Mundy was biting run when Tebow was running that play action roll out.

    Excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one, and Tim Tebow fucked yours.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one, and Tim Tebow fucked yours.

    Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    For a dude that sucks, he sure did beat the fuck out of the Steelers in the playoffs.

    I already mentioned that above, thanks. He also didn't "beat the fvck out of the Steelers" He beat the hell out of Ryan Mundy who is no longer on the team on the same 3 or 4 pass plays. Clark obviously couldn't play because of his sickle cell trait and the safety depth beyond Clark and Troy was bad OR really inexperienced. Each and every time Mundy was biting run when Tebow was running that play action roll out.

    @vagitron said:

    He also didn't "beat the xxxx out of the Steelers" He beat the hell out of Ryan Mundy who is no longer on the team on the same 3 or 4 pass plays.

    The Great and Powerful Ike Taylor was burned on the first/last play in overtime that won the game for Denver, not Mundy. Shoeless Ike Taylor is still on the team and now 2 years slower. Tebow will still burn the Steelers as long as Le Beau runs the defense. Le Beau doesn't know how to combat QBs who can't throw the ball well but run like gangbusters. Any team that picks Tebow up for a QB can run roughshot over the Steelers Defense.

    Redesigning your offense for Tebows strengths is silly. John Fox did a masterful coaching job, but it couldn't be sustained for an entire career. Tebow is really a one trick QB pony. I don't feel bad that he can't get a job and it's really sad that the media fawns all over him. Maybe Ryan Leaf would've been revered if he knelt down and prayed on the sidelines too. As others said, a simple positional switch to Full/Half Back and the guys a football star with some huge stats to go along with it.

  • The worst part is that Urban Meyer will never be able to get revenge for OSU against his former team because Florida won't be making it to the National Championship anytime soon.

    Maybe not. That's the thing, you just never know when those windows are going to open and close, so when you are there you need to get it done. Then you don't need to worry about things like revenge.

  • Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.

    (and basically that is what Tebow has become...a character unfortuneatly and not a serious player on the sporting scene).

    As someone said, he could actually perhaps make himself useful if he would accept a different role in the NFL.

    But...if he doesn't want to do that, then maybe the Arena League is the place for him to be.

    Though I think the words of Moon are as accurate for the Arena League as they are for the CFL. You have to have a quick draw on your passes in that league. That is where Kurt Warner learned his craft. Not sure that Tebow can accomplish that .

  • @ballpeen said:

    The worst part is that Urban Meyer will never be able to get revenge for OSU against his former team because Florida won't be making it to the National Championship anytime soon.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The worst part is that Urban Meyer will never be able to get revenge for OSU against his former team because Florida won't be making it to the National Championship anytime soon.

    Florida will be back to prominence soon enough. They are a prominent enough name, they spend in the top 5 in the nation on their athletic budget, their recruiting base is still one of the tops in the nation. The new coach will only take a year or two to get his program together. They have too much going for them to fall off the map like Miami....which did so because of the outlaw nature of their program as much as anything else.

    Though, for a lot of the same reasons, Miami will also come back to prominence. Just not as soon as Florida.

    The fact is, Florida...and the rest of the SEC...and the rest of the country are sucking hind tit to Nick Saban and Alabama...who is, imo truly wasting his time now where he is.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The worst part is that Urban Meyer will never be able to get revenge for OSU against his former team because Florida won't be making it to the National Championship anytime soon.

    Florida will be back to prominence soon enough. They are a prominent enough name, they spend in the top 5 in the nation on their athletic budget, their recruiting base is still one of the tops in the nation. The new coach will only take a year or two to get his program together. They have too much going for them to fall off the map like Miami....which did so because of the outlaw nature of their program as much as anything else.

    Though, for a lot of the same reasons, Miami will also come back to prominence. Just not as soon as Florida.

    The fact is, Florida...and the rest of the SEC...and the rest of the country are sucking hind tit to Nick Saban and Alabama...who is, imo truly wasting his time now where he is.

    @the-gipper said:

    .and the rest of the country are sucking hind tit to Nick Saban and Alabama...who is, imo truly wasting his time now where he is.

    How good would it feel to be unstoppable? Because thats Nick Saban and the Crimson tide.

    What stress is associated with winning national championships? Compared to coming to the NFL and starting all over.

  • Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.

    (and basically that is what Tebow has become...a character unfortuneatly and not a serious player on the sporting scene).

    As someone said, he could actually perhaps make himself useful if he would accept a different role in the NFL.

    But...if he doesn't want to do that, then maybe the Arena League is the place for him to be.

    Though I think the words of Moon are as accurate for the Arena League as they are for the CFL. You have to have a quick draw on your passes in that league. That is where Kurt Warner learned his craft. Not sure that Tebow can accomplish that .

    @the-gipper said:

    Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.

    (and basically that is what Tebow has become...a character unfortuneatly and not a serious player on the sporting scene).

    As someone said, he could actually perhaps make himself useful if he would accept a different role in the NFL.

    But...if he doesn't want to do that, then maybe the Arena League is the place for him to be.

    Though I think the words of Moon are as accurate for the Arena League as they are for the CFL. You have to have a quick draw on your passes in that league. That is where Kurt Warner learned his craft. Not sure that Tebow can accomplish that .

    People like talking about Tebow more than they like answering "who was the last backup right guard to have a brother who became a stock broker".

    I think you're the only one who thinks your topics are better and more interesting. The rest of us just put up with them.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.

    (and basically that is what Tebow has become...a character unfortuneatly and not a serious player on the sporting scene).

    As someone said, he could actually perhaps make himself useful if he would accept a different role in the NFL.

    But...if he doesn't want to do that, then maybe the Arena League is the place for him to be.

    Though I think the words of Moon are as accurate for the Arena League as they are for the CFL. You have to have a quick draw on your passes in that league. That is where Kurt Warner learned his craft. Not sure that Tebow can accomplish that .

    People like talking about Tebow more than they like answering "who was the last backup right guard to have a brother who became a stock broker".

    I think you're the only one who thinks your topics are better and more interesting. The rest of us just put up with them.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    People like talking about Tebow more than they like answering "who was the last backup right guard to have a brother who became a stock broker".

    I think you're the only one who thinks your topics are better and more interesting. The rest of us just put up with them.

    I guess if you think sucking Tebow's dick is more interesting to you....more power to you.

    Or, if you prefer, diagram a few plays for us. I could use a good nap.

    All that being said, I will match up my contributions to this board against yours any day.

    Since the last time you started a thread (which was about EJ Manuel where you merely cut and pasted an on line news article) I have begun a whole variety of threads starting with things like the Mock Draft, the Free for all Mock Draft, Front 14 not Front 7, Best Available Round 2, Plums and Prunes (about past draft busts vs. hits), analyzing the draft 5 years after, AFC North Draft Grades, Predicting the Bust, Dueling Depth Charts, Losses vs. Gains, Unit Ranking....even the Tim Tebow gossip hour.

    And those don't include the Trivia and the Surveys....which were about things like, oh Browns History, Basic Football, Football and Academics (I understand why that is anathema to you), Redneck Trivia, Pussy Trivia.

    Yea, things like that.

    Or, maybe I should quit doing research on the game and just find articles I can cut and paste. I basically did that with the Tebow thing. I guess maybe that is what it takes to get the attention of simple minds.

  • @vagitron said:

    He also didn't "beat the xxxx out of the Steelers" He beat the hell out of Ryan Mundy who is no longer on the team on the same 3 or 4 pass plays.

    The Great and Powerful Ike Taylor was burned on the first/last play in overtime that won the game for Denver, not Mundy. Shoeless Ike Taylor is still on the team and now 2 years slower. Tebow will still burn the Steelers as long as Le Beau runs the defense. Le Beau doesn't know how to combat QBs who can't throw the ball well but run like gangbusters. Any team that picks Tebow up for a QB can run roughshot over the Steelers Defense.

    Redesigning your offense for Tebows strengths is silly. John Fox did a masterful coaching job, but it couldn't be sustained for an entire career. Tebow is really a one trick QB pony. I don't feel bad that he can't get a job and it's really sad that the media fawns all over him. Maybe Ryan Leaf would've been revered if he knelt down and prayed on the sidelines too. As others said, a simple positional switch to Full/Half Back and the guys a football star with some huge stats to go along with it.

    Endymion said:

    The Great and Powerful Ike Taylor was burned on the first/last play in overtime that won the game for Denver, not Mundy. Shoeless Ike Taylor is still on the team and now 2 years slower. Tebow will still burn the Steelers as long as Le Beau runs the defense. Le Beau doesn't know how to combat QBs who can't throw the ball well but run like gangbusters. Any team that picks Tebow up for a QB can run roughshot over the Steelers Defense.

    Redesigning your offense for Tebows strengths is silly. John Fox did a masterful coaching job, but it couldn't be sustained for an entire career. Tebow is really a one trick QB pony. I don't feel bad that he can't get a job and it's really sad that the media fawns all over him. Maybe Ryan Leaf would've been revered if he knelt down and prayed on the sidelines too. As others said, a simple positional switch to Full/Half Back and the guys a football star with some huge stats to go along with it.

    Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    People like talking about Tebow more than they like answering "who was the last backup right guard to have a brother who became a stock broker".

    I think you're the only one who thinks your topics are better and more interesting. The rest of us just put up with them.

    I guess if you think sucking Tebow's dick is more interesting to you....more power to you.

    Or, if you prefer, diagram a few plays for us. I could use a good nap.

    All that being said, I will match up my contributions to this board against yours any day.

    Since the last time you started a thread (which was about EJ Manuel where you merely cut and pasted an on line news article) I have begun a whole variety of threads starting with things like the Mock Draft, the Free for all Mock Draft, Front 14 not Front 7, Best Available Round 2, Plums and Prunes (about past draft busts vs. hits), analyzing the draft 5 years after, AFC North Draft Grades, Predicting the Bust, Dueling Depth Charts, Losses vs. Gains, Unit Ranking....even the Tim Tebow gossip hour.

    And those don't include the Trivia and the Surveys....which were about things like, oh Browns History, Basic Football, Football and Academics (I understand why that is anathema to you), Redneck Trivia, Pussy Trivia.

    Yea, things like that.

    Or, maybe I should quit doing research on the game and just find articles I can cut and paste. I basically did that with the Tebow thing. I guess maybe that is what it takes to get the attention of simple minds.

    @the-gipper said:

    I guess if you think sucking Tebow's dick is more interesting to you....more power to you.

    Or, if you prefer, diagram a few plays for us. I could use a good nap.

    All that being said, I will match up my contributions to this board against yours any day.

    Since the last time you started a thread (which was about EJ Manuel where you merely cut and pasted an on line news article) I have begun a whole variety of threads starting with things like the Mock Draft, the Free for all Mock Draft, Front 14 not Front 7, Best Available Round 2, Plums and Prunes (about past draft busts vs. hits), analyzing the draft 5 years after, AFC North Draft Grades, Predicting the Bust, Dueling Depth Charts, Losses vs. Gains, Unit Ranking....even the Tim Tebow gossip hour.

    And those don't include the Trivia and the Surveys....which were about things like, oh Browns History, Basic Football, Football and Academics (I understand why that is anathema to you), Redneck Trivia, Pussy Trivia.

    Yea, things like that.

    Or, maybe I should quit doing research on the game and just find articles I can cut and paste. I basically did that with the Tebow thing. I guess maybe that is what it takes to get the attention of simple minds.

    You're right. I copied and pasted a link to an objective article written by an actual analyst.

    Pardon me for not giving a shit about your biased views towards the rosters of the AFC North or trivia questions about vaginas or cats.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I guess if you think sucking Tebow's dick is more interesting to you....more power to you.

    Or, if you prefer, diagram a few plays for us. I could use a good nap.

    All that being said, I will match up my contributions to this board against yours any day.

    Since the last time you started a thread (which was about EJ Manuel where you merely cut and pasted an on line news article) I have begun a whole variety of threads starting with things like the Mock Draft, the Free for all Mock Draft, Front 14 not Front 7, Best Available Round 2, Plums and Prunes (about past draft busts vs. hits), analyzing the draft 5 years after, AFC North Draft Grades, Predicting the Bust, Dueling Depth Charts, Losses vs. Gains, Unit Ranking....even the Tim Tebow gossip hour.

    And those don't include the Trivia and the Surveys....which were about things like, oh Browns History, Basic Football, Football and Academics (I understand why that is anathema to you), Redneck Trivia, Pussy Trivia.

    Yea, things like that.

    Or, maybe I should quit doing research on the game and just find articles I can cut and paste. I basically did that with the Tebow thing. I guess maybe that is what it takes to get the attention of simple minds.

    You're right. I copied and pasted a link to an objective article written by an actual analyst.

    Pardon me for not giving a shit about your biased views towards the rosters of the AFC North or trivia questions about vaginas or cats.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You're right. I copied and pasted a link to an objective article written by an actual analyst.

    Pardon me for not giving a shit about your biased views towards the rosters of the AFC North or trivia questions about vaginas or cats.

    Well, the point of listing my views about the rosters of the AFC North was to illicit response.

    I was welcoming alternative points of view. You were welcome to contribute.

    Or, do you have no opinion or knowledge on that subject either?

    If not, then maybe it is better for you that I stick to vaginas or cats (a couple of things...apparently you have no familiarity with either? I didn't know you swung that way. Dogs and dicks more to your liking, eh?)

  • Endymion said:

    The Great and Powerful Ike Taylor was burned on the first/last play in overtime that won the game for Denver, not Mundy. Shoeless Ike Taylor is still on the team and now 2 years slower. Tebow will still burn the Steelers as long as Le Beau runs the defense. Le Beau doesn't know how to combat QBs who can't throw the ball well but run like gangbusters. Any team that picks Tebow up for a QB can run roughshot over the Steelers Defense.

    Redesigning your offense for Tebows strengths is silly. John Fox did a masterful coaching job, but it couldn't be sustained for an entire career. Tebow is really a one trick QB pony. I don't feel bad that he can't get a job and it's really sad that the media fawns all over him. Maybe Ryan Leaf would've been revered if he knelt down and prayed on the sidelines too. As others said, a simple positional switch to Full/Half Back and the guys a football star with some huge stats to go along with it.

    Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.

    @vagitron said:

    Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.

    We get it..injuries only are a validated excuse when it happens to your stools...Yeah,Yeah...Ikes had alot of bad games..if not for Polywanna and you "then" stalwart line...Ike's flaws would have been more accurattly exposed...Not saying Ike is complete garbage...but there are a good handful of better DB's..but Ike is no where near elite...but better than marginal.