Attention Tebow Lovers
-
People like talking about Tebow more than they like answering "who was the last backup right guard to have a brother who became a stock broker".
I think you're the only one who thinks your topics are better and more interesting. The rest of us just put up with them.
I guess if you think sucking Tebow's dick is more interesting to you....more power to you.
Or, if you prefer, diagram a few plays for us. I could use a good nap.
All that being said, I will match up my contributions to this board against yours any day.
Since the last time you started a thread (which was about EJ Manuel where you merely cut and pasted an on line news article) I have begun a whole variety of threads starting with things like the Mock Draft, the Free for all Mock Draft, Front 14 not Front 7, Best Available Round 2, Plums and Prunes (about past draft busts vs. hits), analyzing the draft 5 years after, AFC North Draft Grades, Predicting the Bust, Dueling Depth Charts, Losses vs. Gains, Unit Ranking....even the Tim Tebow gossip hour.
And those don't include the Trivia and the Surveys....which were about things like, oh Browns History, Basic Football, Football and Academics (I understand why that is anathema to you), Redneck Trivia, Pussy Trivia.
Yea, things like that.
Or, maybe I should quit doing research on the game and just find articles I can cut and paste. I basically did that with the Tebow thing. I guess maybe that is what it takes to get the attention of simple minds.
I guess if you think sucking Tebow's dick is more interesting to you....more power to you.
Or, if you prefer, diagram a few plays for us. I could use a good nap.
All that being said, I will match up my contributions to this board against yours any day.
Since the last time you started a thread (which was about EJ Manuel where you merely cut and pasted an on line news article) I have begun a whole variety of threads starting with things like the Mock Draft, the Free for all Mock Draft, Front 14 not Front 7, Best Available Round 2, Plums and Prunes (about past draft busts vs. hits), analyzing the draft 5 years after, AFC North Draft Grades, Predicting the Bust, Dueling Depth Charts, Losses vs. Gains, Unit Ranking....even the Tim Tebow gossip hour.
And those don't include the Trivia and the Surveys....which were about things like, oh Browns History, Basic Football, Football and Academics (I understand why that is anathema to you), Redneck Trivia, Pussy Trivia.
Yea, things like that.
Or, maybe I should quit doing research on the game and just find articles I can cut and paste. I basically did that with the Tebow thing. I guess maybe that is what it takes to get the attention of simple minds.
You're right. I copied and pasted a link to an objective article written by an actual analyst.
Pardon me for not giving a shit about your biased views towards the rosters of the AFC North or trivia questions about vaginas or cats.
-
I guess if you think sucking Tebow's dick is more interesting to you....more power to you.
Or, if you prefer, diagram a few plays for us. I could use a good nap.
All that being said, I will match up my contributions to this board against yours any day.
Since the last time you started a thread (which was about EJ Manuel where you merely cut and pasted an on line news article) I have begun a whole variety of threads starting with things like the Mock Draft, the Free for all Mock Draft, Front 14 not Front 7, Best Available Round 2, Plums and Prunes (about past draft busts vs. hits), analyzing the draft 5 years after, AFC North Draft Grades, Predicting the Bust, Dueling Depth Charts, Losses vs. Gains, Unit Ranking....even the Tim Tebow gossip hour.
And those don't include the Trivia and the Surveys....which were about things like, oh Browns History, Basic Football, Football and Academics (I understand why that is anathema to you), Redneck Trivia, Pussy Trivia.
Yea, things like that.
Or, maybe I should quit doing research on the game and just find articles I can cut and paste. I basically did that with the Tebow thing. I guess maybe that is what it takes to get the attention of simple minds.
You're right. I copied and pasted a link to an objective article written by an actual analyst.
Pardon me for not giving a shit about your biased views towards the rosters of the AFC North or trivia questions about vaginas or cats.
You're right. I copied and pasted a link to an objective article written by an actual analyst.
Pardon me for not giving a shit about your biased views towards the rosters of the AFC North or trivia questions about vaginas or cats.
Well, the point of listing my views about the rosters of the AFC North was to illicit response.
I was welcoming alternative points of view. You were welcome to contribute.
Or, do you have no opinion or knowledge on that subject either?
If not, then maybe it is better for you that I stick to vaginas or cats (a couple of things...apparently you have no familiarity with either? I didn't know you swung that way. Dogs and dicks more to your liking, eh?)
-
Endymion said:
The Great and Powerful Ike Taylor was burned on the first/last play in overtime that won the game for Denver, not Mundy. Shoeless Ike Taylor is still on the team and now 2 years slower. Tebow will still burn the Steelers as long as Le Beau runs the defense. Le Beau doesn't know how to combat QBs who can't throw the ball well but run like gangbusters. Any team that picks Tebow up for a QB can run roughshot over the Steelers Defense.
Redesigning your offense for Tebows strengths is silly. John Fox did a masterful coaching job, but it couldn't be sustained for an entire career. Tebow is really a one trick QB pony. I don't feel bad that he can't get a job and it's really sad that the media fawns all over him. Maybe Ryan Leaf would've been revered if he knelt down and prayed on the sidelines too. As others said, a simple positional switch to Full/Half Back and the guys a football star with some huge stats to go along with it.
Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.
Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.
We get it..injuries only are a validated excuse when it happens to your stools...Yeah,Yeah...Ikes had alot of bad games..if not for Polywanna and you "then" stalwart line...Ike's flaws would have been more accurattly exposed...Not saying Ike is complete garbage...but there are a good handful of better DB's..but Ike is no where near elite...but better than marginal.
-
Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.
(and basically that is what Tebow has become...a character unfortuneatly and not a serious player on the sporting scene).
As someone said, he could actually perhaps make himself useful if he would accept a different role in the NFL.
But...if he doesn't want to do that, then maybe the Arena League is the place for him to be.
Though I think the words of Moon are as accurate for the Arena League as they are for the CFL. You have to have a quick draw on your passes in that league. That is where Kurt Warner learned his craft. Not sure that Tebow can accomplish that .
Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.
Consider me one of the "assholes" then. I found it way more interesting than the last few topics.....but that said..... JMO
-
You're right. I copied and pasted a link to an objective article written by an actual analyst.
Pardon me for not giving a shit about your biased views towards the rosters of the AFC North or trivia questions about vaginas or cats.
Well, the point of listing my views about the rosters of the AFC North was to illicit response.
I was welcoming alternative points of view. You were welcome to contribute.
Or, do you have no opinion or knowledge on that subject either?
If not, then maybe it is better for you that I stick to vaginas or cats (a couple of things...apparently you have no familiarity with either? I didn't know you swung that way. Dogs and dicks more to your liking, eh?)
Well, the point of listing my views about the rosters of the AFC North was to illicit response.
I was welcoming alternative points of view. You were welcome to contribute.
Or, do you have no opinion or knowledge on that subject either?
If not, then maybe it is better for you that I stick to vaginas or cats (a couple of things...apparently you have no familiarity with either? I didn't know you swung that way. Dogs and dicks more to your liking, eh?)
My opinion is that your opinion is blind homerism, but you don't like hearing that.
Therefore, ill just stick to posting about dicks and dogs, apparently.
-
how about just dropping this tim tebow bullshit and let him fade away to nigeria as a right wing evangelist and teach kids to believe in his god or burn in hell.
nobody is going to touch this guy because of the media circus that he and 'his followers' bring to the table (jim jones anyone?). if he were to get signed as a backup QB as soon as the starter throws an INT the teabaggers, uh sorry tebowers will start the campaign to put him in and basically ruin everything the FO has planned to do with the team for years.
fuck him. fuck florida and fuck the SEC.
go drink a mint julip and pull out the flying cockroach from your wife's hair you southern bourbon drinkin bible thumpers.
i guess ohio state should give scholarships to young freshman stacked blondes to blow every potential signee as soon as the plane lands on the tarmack.
nick saban has that down to a science. wait til his adulteress affair with one of those blow job queen's hit the air. BYE BYE SEC!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-
Well, the point of listing my views about the rosters of the AFC North was to illicit response.
I was welcoming alternative points of view. You were welcome to contribute.
Or, do you have no opinion or knowledge on that subject either?
If not, then maybe it is better for you that I stick to vaginas or cats (a couple of things...apparently you have no familiarity with either? I didn't know you swung that way. Dogs and dicks more to your liking, eh?)
My opinion is that your opinion is blind homerism, but you don't like hearing that.
Therefore, ill just stick to posting about dicks and dogs, apparently.
My opinion is that your opinion is blind homerism, but you don't like hearing that.
Perhaps it is somewhat. Wouldn't you expect that from a Browns fan? But I actually think that I was fairly objective. You are welcome to point out each specific area where you think I was not objective or where I just misjudged the rankings and to give your alternate view.
Therefore, ill just stick to posting about dicks and dogs, apparently.
We all look forward to it.
-
Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.
Consider me one of the "assholes" then. I found it way more interesting than the last few topics.....but that said..... JMO
Are all you assholes serious? All the better, more interesting topics that I have started on here the last couple of days....and it is the one about this "character" that gets all the run.
Consider me one of the "assholes" then. I found it way more interesting than the last few topics.....but that said..... JMO
I know Tebow was/is your boy Russ. That is fine. I just think it is apparent that he is not an NFL caliber QB.
I also think he has the right to choose which course he takes.
If he wants to be employed by the NFL I think he will have to realize that he must change position.
If he insists on being a QB, then it seems the Arena League is where he needs to go
-
Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.
We get it..injuries only are a validated excuse when it happens to your stools...Yeah,Yeah...Ikes had alot of bad games..if not for Polywanna and you "then" stalwart line...Ike's flaws would have been more accurattly exposed...Not saying Ike is complete garbage...but there are a good handful of better DB's..but Ike is no where near elite...but better than marginal.
We get it..injuries only are a validated excuse when it happens to your stools...Yeah,Yeah...Ikes had alot of bad games..if not for Polywanna and you "then" stalwart line...Ike's flaws would have been more accurattly exposed...Not saying Ike is complete garbage...but there are a good handful of better DB's..but Ike is no where near elite...but better than marginal.
It wasn't an injury Nickers. Ryan Clark can't play in Denver because of his sickle cell anemia. THe last time he did he had both his spleen and his appendix removed and he nearly died. Ryan Mundy was and is a liabiity and he bit run on at least two of those play action rolls outs Tebow was throwing. As far as Ike Taylor is concerned he plays cover zero ALL the time against the oppositions best receivers and almost always does very well. He's also one of the best tackling cornersin the game. Am I saying he's top 10? no but he's top 20 and rightfully so. He's been a stalwart on the team for a while now for a reason and he's been resigned a couple times. THe Steelers don't keep players past their effectiveness and Taylors work ethic is a key indicator for those signings. He's also over 6 feet tall and runs a 4.3 forty. If the dude could catch (He can't catch a cold) he'd be much more highly regarded. Watch some football nickers and stop listening to Endy who clearly likes to foam at the mouth these days. Although his attitude is tyrpical in Pittsburgh. Everyone is so used to winning that when something does go wrong it's defcon 5 time and all helll breaks loose. People calling in to the local media with absolutely insane declarations etc.
-
Endymion said:
The Great and Powerful Ike Taylor was burned on the first/last play in overtime that won the game for Denver, not Mundy. Shoeless Ike Taylor is still on the team and now 2 years slower. Tebow will still burn the Steelers as long as Le Beau runs the defense. Le Beau doesn't know how to combat QBs who can't throw the ball well but run like gangbusters. Any team that picks Tebow up for a QB can run roughshot over the Steelers Defense.
Redesigning your offense for Tebows strengths is silly. John Fox did a masterful coaching job, but it couldn't be sustained for an entire career. Tebow is really a one trick QB pony. I don't feel bad that he can't get a job and it's really sad that the media fawns all over him. Maybe Ryan Leaf would've been revered if he knelt down and prayed on the sidelines too. As others said, a simple positional switch to Full/Half Back and the guys a football star with some huge stats to go along with it.
Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.
Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.
Yeah, bah, I forgot, you were right there with Le Beau advising him on the play-call. What a fluke that the smartest, strongest, fastest corner back in the league got beat by a noodle armed QB and a leprechan reciever. All those big plays I saw Ike give up in 2012, well they were obviously just some imaging errors on my HDTV. Oh and that noise our linebackers made so damaged my hearing the past two years that I now need a hearing aid. Yeah, I love having the number #1 defense that has the lowest total sacks in the league. Can't wait for more of that same.
I bow to your superior knowledge ole' Vagitronic...convert these heathen Browines to our superior, perfect Steelers way.
-
Ike Taylor had a bad game but there was supposed to be deep safety help and Mundy bit run. Ike Taylor is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He works out tirelessly, spends a majority of his offseason with Shaw in Orlando and STILL runs a sub 4.3 forty SOOOO ednymion your point is REALLY damn moot. As far as Lebeau is concerned he was dealing with a lot of injuries but since Lake entered the fold the Corners started playing press and our lb's started to make noise. I expect more of the same this coming season, especially with Woodley hopefully showing up like he needs to show up.
Yeah, bah, I forgot, you were right there with Le Beau advising him on the play-call. What a fluke that the smartest, strongest, fastest corner back in the league got beat by a noodle armed QB and a leprechan reciever. All those big plays I saw Ike give up in 2012, well they were obviously just some imaging errors on my HDTV. Oh and that noise our linebackers made so damaged my hearing the past two years that I now need a hearing aid. Yeah, I love having the number #1 defense that has the lowest total sacks in the league. Can't wait for more of that same.
I bow to your superior knowledge ole' Vagitronic...convert these heathen Browines to our superior, perfect Steelers way.
huh! You make some very valid points.Endymion said:
Yeah, bah, I forgot, you were right there with Le Beau advising him on the play-call. What a fluke that the smartest, strongest, fastest corner back in the league got beat by a noodle armed QB and a leprechan reciever. All those big plays I saw Ike give up in 2012, well they were obviously just some imaging errors on my HDTV. Oh and that noise our linebackers made so damaged my hearing the past two years that I now need a hearing aid. Yeah, I love having the number #1 defense that has the lowest total sacks in the league. Can't wait for more of that same.
I bow to your superior knowledge ole' Vagitronic...convert these heathen Browines to our superior, perfect Steelers way.
-
yea a Florida team that didn't deserve to be there anyways.The worst part is that Urban Meyer will never be able to get revenge for OSU against his former team because Florida won't be making it to the National Championship anytime soon.
-
I usually shy away from the Tebow thing but I ALMOST just feel bad for the guy at this point. Everyone knows he shouldn't have been more than a 5th-6th round prospect. He had a successful little run there because Fox is an extremely underrated coach who made Tebow excel. Everyone knows that style of play is not sustainable. Anyone who says 'oh that guy is a winner' in the back on their minds know he's not a good QB.
What kills me is how arrogant the guy is. Most reports have suggested several teams have shown interest in the guy if he would just denounce being an awful QB and switch to TE/situational player. I genuinely believe the dude would fit that bill well and I'd love to have him on the team in that role. But his hissy fit on wanting to be the QB is going to net him out of the league. Amazing.
What kills me is how arrogant the guy is. Most reports have suggested several teams have shown interest in the guy if he would just denounce being an awful QB and switch to TE/situational player. I genuinely believe the dude would fit that bill well and I'd love to have him on the team in that role. But his hissy fit on wanting to be the QB is going to net him out of the league. Amazing.
Yeh, I had no idea that the dude had a fixation on being a QB, and got pissy about the possibilities of position flexability.
It's no wonder his agent's phone is not ringing.
Just coz you were a QB in college (J. Cribbs, H. Ward, A. Randle El) does not mean that you can't have a long, sucessful career in the NFL at another position.
-
Signed by Pats
http://tracking.si.com/2013/06/10/patriots-sign-tim-tebow/
POSTED JUNE 10, 2013Report: Patriots sign Tim Tebow
BY SCOOBY AXSONThe New England Patriots signed former New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow and expect him to be in the teamβs mandatory minicamp tomorrow, reports ESPN.com.
Tebow was released by the Jets in April after spending one only uneventful season with team.
Before that he was with the Denver Broncos for two seasons and led the team to an AFC West division title and a playoff victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Tebow, who was drafted in the first round by the Broncos in 2010, will likely try to just make the roster in New England as he will fight for playing time behind Tom Brady and his backup Ryan Mallett.
-
Excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one, and Tim Tebow fucked yours.
Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.
Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.
really? how old are you?
that joke is as old as dirt.
-
Good. Bellicheck knows good players and just signed one. His team just got better.
-
You go Tebow. Fuck the Jets.
-
A little fullback, tight end action I'm guessing.
-
Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.
really? how old are you?
that joke is as old as dirt.
-
A little fullback, tight end action I'm guessing.
the talking head on ESPN stated that Belichick is going to slot him as a QB behind Brady and Mallet. Tebow is a tough SOB and maybe could play fb/TE.
I suspect the most we see of him will be on special teams and as insurance in the event Brady goes down with an injury and Mallet proves unserviceable.
Should make the Jets/Patriots games more interesting.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
