Attention Tebow Lovers
-
Signed by Pats
http://tracking.si.com/2013/06/10/patriots-sign-tim-tebow/
POSTED JUNE 10, 2013Report: Patriots sign Tim Tebow
BY SCOOBY AXSONThe New England Patriots signed former New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow and expect him to be in the team’s mandatory minicamp tomorrow, reports ESPN.com.
Tebow was released by the Jets in April after spending one only uneventful season with team.
Before that he was with the Denver Broncos for two seasons and led the team to an AFC West division title and a playoff victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Tebow, who was drafted in the first round by the Broncos in 2010, will likely try to just make the roster in New England as he will fight for playing time behind Tom Brady and his backup Ryan Mallett.
-
Excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one, and Tim Tebow fucked yours.
Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.
Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.
really? how old are you?
that joke is as old as dirt.
-
Good. Bellicheck knows good players and just signed one. His team just got better.
-
You go Tebow. Fuck the Jets.
-
A little fullback, tight end action I'm guessing.
-
Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.
really? how old are you?
that joke is as old as dirt.
-
A little fullback, tight end action I'm guessing.
the talking head on ESPN stated that Belichick is going to slot him as a QB behind Brady and Mallet. Tebow is a tough SOB and maybe could play fb/TE.
I suspect the most we see of him will be on special teams and as insurance in the event Brady goes down with an injury and Mallet proves unserviceable.
Should make the Jets/Patriots games more interesting.
-
I would love to see Belichick put him in for at least a drive against the Jets so Tebow can have a shot to show Rex Ryan a thing or two. Glad he is getting a shot. If anybody can find a use for him it is McDaniels and Belichick.
I bet the execs at ESPN are celebrating right now!
-
I would love to see Belichick put him in for at least a drive against the Jets so Tebow can have a shot to show Rex Ryan a thing or two. Glad he is getting a shot. If anybody can find a use for him it is McDaniels and Belichick.
I bet the execs at ESPN are celebrating right now!
I would love to see Belichick put him in for at least a drive against the Jets so Tebow can have a shot to show Rex Ryan a thing or two. Glad he is getting a shot. If anybody can find a use for him it is McDaniels and Belichick.
I bet the execs at ESPN are celebrating right now!
You know it...its jackpot ratings for the NFL..this could either help NE or derail them.
-
Hate him or love him Belichick has a knack for getting the best out his players.
-
hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.
i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.
2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.
great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.
-
hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.
i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.
2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.
great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.
hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.
i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.
2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.
great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.
The Patroits cut a qb yesterday to make room for Tebow. They didn't cut another position player. I would be shocked if a guy who led the Broncos to the playoffs and was drafted by McDaniels doesn't make the team. Also I don't think we will see the same media circus we did in NY. I can't see Belichick allowing that and the media aren't law enforcement (believe it or not), so no comment or boring answers do work as we have seen from NE over the years.
-
I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.
And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.
I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at
the goal line...
-
I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.
And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.
I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at
the goal line...
I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.
And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.
I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at
the goal line...
Tim isn't the type to seek out attention. That was thrust at him. I am sure he will like having some restrictions on media access.
-
lol
-
-
-
Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?
I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?
It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.
-
A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

