Skip to content

Attention Tebow Lovers

The Browns Board
77 27 2.8k
  • You go Tebow. Fuck the Jets.

  • A little fullback, tight end action I'm guessing.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Wow. Lol.That was actually pretty funny.

    really? how old are you?

    that joke is as old as dirt.

    @miktoxic said:

    really? how old are you?

    that joke is as old as dirt.

    Any old joke can be made funny by context, mik. Not anything you say, of course, but sometimes old shit is reinvented in an amusing way.

  • A little fullback, tight end action I'm guessing.

    @cuwoohio said:

    A little fullback, tight end action I'm guessing.

    the talking head on ESPN stated that Belichick is going to slot him as a QB behind Brady and Mallet. Tebow is a tough SOB and maybe could play fb/TE.

    I suspect the most we see of him will be on special teams and as insurance in the event Brady goes down with an injury and Mallet proves unserviceable.

    Should make the Jets/Patriots games more interesting.

  • I would love to see Belichick put him in for at least a drive against the Jets so Tebow can have a shot to show Rex Ryan a thing or two. Glad he is getting a shot. If anybody can find a use for him it is McDaniels and Belichick.

    I bet the execs at ESPN are celebrating right now!

  • I would love to see Belichick put him in for at least a drive against the Jets so Tebow can have a shot to show Rex Ryan a thing or two. Glad he is getting a shot. If anybody can find a use for him it is McDaniels and Belichick.

    I bet the execs at ESPN are celebrating right now!

    @browns57 said:

    I would love to see Belichick put him in for at least a drive against the Jets so Tebow can have a shot to show Rex Ryan a thing or two. Glad he is getting a shot. If anybody can find a use for him it is McDaniels and Belichick.

    I bet the execs at ESPN are celebrating right now!

    You know it...its jackpot ratings for the NFL..this could either help NE or derail them.

  • Hate him or love him Belichick has a knack for getting the best out his players.

  • hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.

    i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.

    2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.

    great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.

  • hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.

    i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.

    2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.

    great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.

    @miktoxic said:

    hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.

    i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.

    2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.

    great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.

    The Patroits cut a qb yesterday to make room for Tebow. They didn't cut another position player. I would be shocked if a guy who led the Broncos to the playoffs and was drafted by McDaniels doesn't make the team. Also I don't think we will see the same media circus we did in NY. I can't see Belichick allowing that and the media aren't law enforcement (believe it or not), so no comment or boring answers do work as we have seen from NE over the years.

  • I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.

    And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.

    I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at

    the goal line...

  • I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.

    And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.

    I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at

    the goal line...

    @calfoxwc said:

    I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.

    And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.

    I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at

    the goal line...

    Tim isn't the type to seek out attention. That was thrust at him. I am sure he will like having some restrictions on media access.

  • Brady-Tebow.jpg

  • lol

  • Zombo said:

    Brady-Tebow.jpg

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

  • Zombo said:

    Brady-Tebow.jpg

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

    @miktoxic said:

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

  • Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

  • A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22388438

  • Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    @english-brown said:

    Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    It's popular to torture the christian. If he were muslim or atheist, he would be left alone.

  • @miktoxic said:

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

    yeah she's got long scraggly hair and a burning bush.

    @english-brown said:

    Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    @browns57 said:

    A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22388438

    you don't need to look at the blog. he answered all of the questions he would take on the matter (three) stating: "he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    when asked the 3rd time he said: "i've already answered that question twice. he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    bill, you're going to have to do better than that with the tebow circus fully encamped in foxborough now.

  • Tebow will produce and be used just about as much as he was with the Jets and everyone will say how much of a genius Belichik is and how smartly he uses Tebow.