Skip to content

Everett Golson No Longer Enrolled At Notre Dame

College Football Forum
37 13 5.1k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Good day

    Golson blows it and ND gets worse

    Michigan gets a commitment from Peppers, #2 player in the country

  • Not Browns news. No one cares about Notre Dame

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @blowe said:

    Not Browns news. No one cares about Notre Dame

    Too bad.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I'd wager there are a lot more Notre Dame fans here then Michipuke.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #9

    He allegedly cheated on a final.

  • He allegedly cheated on a final.

    A Assmunch wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    He allegedly cheated on a final.

    If, in fact, Golson cheated on a final he should not be allowedto return to school and play football, which he says he is going to do in 2014.

  • I'd wager there are a lot more Notre Dame fans here then Michipuke.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd wager there are a lot more Notre Dame fans here then Michipuke.

    Alright?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I'll go first .... I like Notre Same and hate Michigan.

    Z

  • I'll go first .... I like Notre Same and hate Michigan.

    Z

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Zombo said:

    I'll go first .... I like Notre Same and hate Michigan.

    Z

    Ditto.

    Mike

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Strange people I guess

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Probably because Michigan's a queer school.

  • Probably because Michigan's a queer school.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @erie-dawg said:

    Probably because Michigan's a queer school.

    You are just a simple, scared, closeted little man, aren't you?

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Probably because Michigan's a queer school.

    You are just a simple, scared, closeted little man, aren't you?

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mld-woody said:

    You are just a simple, scared, closeted little man, aren't you?

    Nope just stating the facts rated 5th in the country.

    Here is the review;

    The University of Michigan-Ann Arbor

    Positives: This campus is known mostly for its colossal student body and football team (which means lots of "curious" athletes!), but what many don't realize is that it has perhaps one of the country's finest musical theater programs.

    Negatives: Do you know how cold it gets in Michigan? Also, there's not much to do in town off-campus, but with a campus this large, it shouldn't matter.

    Which Gays Should Go There: Show queens.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #18

    You're like a 12 year old

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by Erie Dawg
    #19

    So your basicly saying that you can't refute the facts... I'm sure its a decent school though.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #20

    I wouldn't know about the gay scene in AA. I'm sorry I can't help you with your inquiry. I think our student body president was gay though.

    I do know the school is easily better than any in Ohio though. Part of the reason I ended up there.

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Didn't have any enquiries

  • I wouldn't know about the gay scene in AA. I'm sorry I can't help you with your inquiry. I think our student body president was gay though.

    I do know the school is easily better than any in Ohio though. Part of the reason I ended up there.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mld-woody said:

    I wouldn't know about the gay scene in AA. I'm sorry I can't help you with your inquiry. I think our student body president was gay though.

    I do know the school is easily better than any in Ohio though. Part of the reason I ended up there.

    We have had this discussion before. Michigan isn't better than any in Ohio. It has a good academic reputation among very large universities, but there are a number of smaller, liberal arts colleges here that are considered superior. (and yes, my son just graduated from one of them).

    And among universities it can depend on the particular program. e.g. I would certainly not rank Akron U or Kent State overall as better than Meshuguna....but Akron's engineering program is considered top notch....as is Kent State Fashion design program.

    As for overall, Case Western is considered about on par with Mich...as is Miami, Oh.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #23

    To your first line, I'm not talking about the States. Hell I'd like to work in the Cleveland area.

    Almost nothing you said their is true. Maybe among 50+ year olds that have lived in Ohio their whole life though.

    Akron engineering doesn't sniff Michigan man...

    In what world is Miami (OH) "on par"?

    If I'm coming off as an ass I'm sorry, but I find thus ridiculous

  • To your first line, I'm not talking about the States. Hell I'd like to work in the Cleveland area.

    Almost nothing you said their is true. Maybe among 50+ year olds that have lived in Ohio their whole life though.

    Akron engineering doesn't sniff Michigan man...

    In what world is Miami (OH) "on par"?

    If I'm coming off as an ass I'm sorry, but I find thus ridiculous

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mld-woody said:

    To your first line, I'm not talking about the States. Hell I'd like to work in the Cleveland area.

    Almost nothing you said their is true. Maybe among 50+ year olds that have lived in Ohio their whole life though.

    Akron engineering doesn't sniff Michigan man...

    In what world is Miami (OH) "on par"?

    If I'm coming off as an ass I'm sorry, but I find thus ridiculous

    Of course. And ignorant, arrogant man would...and did.

    Oberlin, Kenyon, Denison, Wooster are all superior academic institutions to Mich....but of course much smaller....with fewer programs (no engineering/business schools there)

    And I am absolutely right about Kent State and is Fashion Design school. Here are the top 20 Fashion schools in America:

    1. PARSONS, THE NEW SCHOOL FOR DESIGN

    2. FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

    3. PRATT

    4. KENT STATE UNIVERSITY

    5. ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY

    6. SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN

    7. RHODE ISLAND SCHOOL OF DESIGN

    8. DREXEL UNIVERSITY

    9. OTIS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN

    10. COLUMBUS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN

    11. CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF ARTS

    12. UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI

    13. FASHION INSTITUTE OF DESIGN AND MERCHANDISING

    14. SCHOOL OF THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO

    15. MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF ART

    16. OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY

    17. UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI

    18. COLUMBIA COLLEGE

    19. BAYLOR UNIVERSITY

    20. LIM COLLEGE

    As for Mich and Case US News has those 2 ranked very close. Mich is 29, Case is 37.

    Bottom line is: where would you send your kids. I am happy about the schools I have sent my kids to.

    One of mine just graduated from Kenyon in molecular biology and now works for the Univ. of Minnesota. On the job 10 days now.

    My daughter attends Trinity Univ. in Texas. Going to major in sports management and marketing. Maybe one day she will be a VP for the Browns.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I said "almost nothing" you said was true. I don't really care about Kent States fashion program. I'm sure there are a ton of schools with some random program ranked above Michigan.

    The US News compiles their overall rankings in a way that hurts public schools, by what stats they use and their weighting. I can show you other ratings that has Michigan the 15th best school in the world. At least for specific program rankings its usually peer assessment.

    Calling Miami OH on par overall or Akron's engendering on par is crazy honestly. Michigan's engineering "ranking" fluctuates somewhere in the top 10 every year. Its in that group right behind MIT, Stanford, etc.

    Those tiny liberal art schools are not all "superior" to Michigan academically. Just browsing real quick I see top 10, for grad school, for us for Medical Healthcare, Medical Research, Education, Engineering, Law and #14 for Business (#3 undergrad). Not to mention how heavily Umich gets recruited by businesses across the country. I'm sure they're all really great at women's studies and philosophy and what not, but I'm not sure how you compare the two types of schools. Just glancing at their "Liberal Art School Rankings" its seems most of the ones you mentioned are outside the top 30 or 40.

    I'll be honest though, I'm biased. I think a lot if liberal arts degrees are a waste of time and money.

    I'm happy you're happy where you sent your kids. I hope I can do the same. But when I see posts saying things like "Miami OH is on par with Michigan" or "Akron engineering is just as good as Michigan" I have to respond to call out how ridiculous that is.