Skip to content

Plain And Simple

Political Discussion
28 7 906
  • Well, it all started with President Andrew Jackson. He was a democrat.

    **********************************************

    "...During the time of President Andrew Jackson and for a period of time afterward, the U.S. government decided that it was necessary to take land away from the Indians, to give it to white settlers who were moving west. The Indians were removed to distant reservations, often on land that was nowhere nearly as good as where they had been living. Needless to say, Jackson's ambitious goals were seen by the Indians as an injustice. But most Americans agreed with Jackson that America needed to expand and they saw westward exploration, and the creation of new states, as a benefit...."
  • Yes I mentioned that in the other thread cal. Way to be tardy to the party

  • Andrew Jackson.... fucking libtard

  • And the Indian wars were fought by numerous presidents both republican and democrat. Also Andrew Jackson was hardly a liberal. In fact he predates the modern democratic party.

  • This thread is now about how the Jews orchestrated the 9/11 attacks.

  • I don't even think there were republicans in his day. Pretty sure they were still Whigs.

  • So, Steve said that the American Indians' plight was due to liberalism.

    Heck whined bullshit and haha and ran away.

    I posted this:

    ***************************************************

    "Actually, Steve is CORRECT.

    Want to know why ? No, you don't. But I'll happily tell you anyways. The reason liberals are responsible

    for the plight of the American Indians is:

    Because liberalism attempts, and succeeds with some groups, to create dependency on the government.

    That is the only way a liberal/marxist/communist government can thrive and remain in power. Create dependency

    on the government. That way you can control them, make them subservient to your wishes, and that's a fact, jack.

    The indians ended up being forced by trick or physical force, to a gov reservation. They were totally dependent on the gov

    for existence. Their way of life ended. "

    *******************************************************

    Question for Heck:

    Do you think it is wrong - the American Indians' plight has nothing to do with liberalism? Yes...or No ?

    @calfoxwc said:

    So, Steve said that the American Indians' plight was due to liberalism.

    Heck whined bullshit and haha and ran away.

    I posted this:

    ***************************************************

    "Actually, Steve is CORRECT.

    Want to know why ? No, you don't. But I'll happily tell you anyways. The reason liberals are responsible

    for the plight of the American Indians is:

    Because liberalism attempts, and succeeds with some groups, to create dependency on the government.

    That is the only way a liberal/marxist/communist government can thrive and remain in power. Create dependency

    on the government. That way you can control them, make them subservient to your wishes, and that's a fact, jack.

    The indians ended up being forced by trick or physical force, to a gov reservation. They were totally dependent on the gov

    for existence. Their way of life ended. "

    *******************************************************

    Question for Heck:

    Do you think it is wrong - the American Indians' plight has nothing to do with liberalism? Yes...or No ?

    But I don't think during that time forcing Indians to live on reservations was a liberal ploy to keep them dependent on government..but rather a concerted effort to keep them out of sight and out of mind.

    Indians are not forced to live on reservations...they are free to acclimate themselves in our diverse society, and most have.

    Today there are 1.2 million that live in urban areas, and only 800,000 on reservations.

    The underlying reason for liberals wanting people dependent on government is but one...votes, so I doubt they give a fuck about 2 million Indians. One million Indians do not vote, and registered Indians have the lowest voting turnout of any ethnic group.

    Maybe the libs should ship a load of Obamaphones to the reservations.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    So, Steve said that the American Indians' plight was due to liberalism.

    Heck whined bullshit and haha and ran away.

    I posted this:

    ***************************************************

    "Actually, Steve is CORRECT.

    Want to know why ? No, you don't. But I'll happily tell you anyways. The reason liberals are responsible

    for the plight of the American Indians is:

    Because liberalism attempts, and succeeds with some groups, to create dependency on the government.

    That is the only way a liberal/marxist/communist government can thrive and remain in power. Create dependency

    on the government. That way you can control them, make them subservient to your wishes, and that's a fact, jack.

    The indians ended up being forced by trick or physical force, to a gov reservation. They were totally dependent on the gov

    for existence. Their way of life ended. "

    *******************************************************

    Question for Heck:

    Do you think it is wrong - the American Indians' plight has nothing to do with liberalism? Yes...or No ?

    But I don't think during that time forcing Indians to live on reservations was a liberal ploy to keep them dependent on government..but rather a concerted effort to keep them out of sight and out of mind.

    Indians are not forced to live on reservations...they are free to acclimate themselves in our diverse society, and most have.

    Today there are 1.2 million that live in urban areas, and only 800,000 on reservations.

    The underlying reason for liberals wanting people dependent on government is but one...votes, so I doubt they give a fuck about 2 million Indians. One million Indians do not vote, and registered Indians have the lowest voting turnout of any ethnic group.

    Maybe the libs should ship a load of Obamaphones to the reservations.

    @stewy said:

    But I don't think during that time forcing Indians to live on reservations was a liberal ploy to keep them dependent on government..but rather a concerted effort to keep them out of sight and out of mind.

    Indians are not forced to live on reservations...they are free to acclimate themselves in our diverse society, and most have.

    Today there are 1.2 million that live in urban areas, and only 800,000 on reservations.

    The underlying reason for liberals wanting people dependent on government is but one...votes, so I doubt they give a fuck about 2 million Indians. One million Indians do not vote, and registered Indians have the lowest voting turnout of any ethnic group.

    Maybe the libs should ship a load of Obamaphones to the reservations.

    Holy shit I partially agree with bunker. What's the world coming to?

  • You're surprisingly not offensive when it comes to Indians, bunker. Are you a partial Indian or something?

  • @stewy said:

    But I don't think during that time forcing Indians to live on reservations was a liberal ploy to keep them dependent on government..but rather a concerted effort to keep them out of sight and out of mind.

    Indians are not forced to live on reservations...they are free to acclimate themselves in our diverse society, and most have.

    Today there are 1.2 million that live in urban areas, and only 800,000 on reservations.

    The underlying reason for liberals wanting people dependent on government is but one...votes, so I doubt they give a fuck about 2 million Indians. One million Indians do not vote, and registered Indians have the lowest voting turnout of any ethnic group.

    Maybe the libs should ship a load of Obamaphones to the reservations.

    Holy shit I partially agree with bunker. What's the world coming to?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Holy shit I partially agree with bunker. What's the world coming to?

    It must mean that you're learning...stick with me kid.

  • Indians were and are free to leave so long as lthey don't want to live the life of an American Indian. It's not exactly sending astronauts to the moon here.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Indians were and are free to leave so long as lthey don't want to live the life of an American Indian. It's not exactly sending astronauts to the moon here.

    Frankly it doesn't seem to me that the life of an American Indian is all that sweet.

    WSS

  • Not since we showed up.

  • Not since we showed up.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Not since we showed up.

    Cysco must suffer from American guilt.

    To make you feel better, the Etruscan tribes which dominated the area which is known today as Italy, were better off before the Romans vanquished them, and the Gauls were better off before the Germanic Tribes invaded that territory which eventually became France, and the Indians in Central America were better off before the Spainards destroyed them, and the Indians in Canada were better off before the French came....so you see Cysco, there may not even be a country in the world which it's original inhabitans were taken over by some fuckinbody, it was simply the way of the world back then... so just try and deal with it.

  • Nah, I don't feel guilty at all. Swing and a miss. I wasn't there. I don't feel guilty about them, and I don't feel guilty about slavery, but thems the facts. We fucked up their lifestyle. End of story.

    I feel a little guilty that I thought you were a little less of a douchebag earlier in this thread but as it turns out there was no need. So now I feel better knowing that you're still the same ol' scummy bunker.