Skip to content

Jeff Fisher is a mustachioed pussy

The Browns Board
91 29 4.2k
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Bernie calls it like he sees it. He didn't insult anybody's character, he said they weren't good football players. That's his opinion.

    If you want to play professional football you need thick skin. Unless Jeff Fisher is your coach. He'll protect your feelings.

    Zombo

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Jim Donovan made the mistake of bringing up the parents. Kosar just made a joke of

    being put on the spot about the parents. What else is there to say?

    "Oh yeah, they have parents, okay, I retract my appraisal, so, now I say those couple

    of players are all pros this year, and...."

    Fisher is just playing it to try to get his team fired up. Apparently, he couldn't accomplish

    that in training camp.

  • Bernie calls it like he sees it. He didn't insult anybody's character, he said they weren't good football players. That's his opinion.

    If you want to play professional football you need thick skin. Unless Jeff Fisher is your coach. He'll protect your feelings.

    Zombo

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by Harry Buffalo
    #11

    Zombo said:

    Bernie calls it like he sees it. He didn't insult anybody's character, he said they weren't good football players. That's his opinion.

    If you want to play professional football you need thick skin. Unless Jeff Fisher is your coach. He'll protect your feelings.

    Zombo

    Exactly. "No Bernie was wrong, your all great professional players... until a week from now when the first cuts come and half of you are gone... and then 3 weeks when we need to be down to 53. I wouldn't waste my time protecting an 8 year veteran who is only a 3rd string QB and a bunch of UDFA WR that don't have a chance to make the Rams or any other team in the NFL.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by BadNewsBrowns
    #12

    I think Bernie was a little excessive but that's ok we love Bernie. I think Fisher was probably mostly upset because he criticized the Rams wr coach.

    We all know Bernie's problems, but I think the real story is Peter King accusing him via Twitter of calling the game drunk.

    Bernie shits on a team and people cry about it mean while the media has been shitting on us for 10+ years.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #13

    It's hard to defend Bernie. The guy's commentary was as bad as I can ever remember. Even Donovan was getting irritated with Bernie's comments.

    At one point the banter went something like this.

    Donovan: Rodney McLeod, special teams ace with the tackle

    Kosar: I'm trying to look over my itinerary of the players and assistant coaches because I have no idea who this guy is and he is terrible.

    Donovan: You go and do that.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #14

    We all know Bernie's problems, but I think the real story is Peter King accusing him via Twitter of calling the game drunk.

    I've heard Bernie broadcast drunk before. I don't think he was wasted Thursday night. Fishers slam about Bernies "well documented issues" was uncalled for.

    Fisher is a snivelling little bitch. He needs to spray the sand out of his cunny

    Take care of my light work, Ghoolie.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #15

    wow! as i was watching i thought a couple of Bernies comments were kind of over the line but i didn't think that there would be too much backlash like this.

    i was also surprised to see that they kept Jim Donovan & Bernie for the entire game when they usually split with St Louis halfway.

    i would love to have Bernie and Jim for every game all game and hoped the reasoning was the league recognized Jim's skill and professional unbiased game calling and was giving them a shot.

    if so i guarantee this pretty much blew any chance of that.

    as an aside, i loved the comments and was highly entertained the whole game.

  • http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000228874/article/jeff-fisher-upset-over-kosars-comments-on-rams-broadcast?campaign=Twitter_atl

    Basically, your team is garbage and your players suck, but you're mad because someone said so?

    Go fuck yourself to death, you porn-stached piece of shit. If I wanted an opinion from a shitty head coach with a shittier record, I'd ask Pat Shurmur.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000228874/article/jeff-fisher-upset-over-kosars-comments-on-rams-broadcast?campaign=Twitter_atl

    Basically, your team is garbage and your players suck, but you're mad because someone said so?

    Go fuck yourself to death, you porn-stached piece of shit. If I wanted an opinion from a shitty head coach with a shittier record, I'd ask Pat Shurmur.

    at least he made it to the NFL.

    oooops! 😮

  • Bernie said the WR's parents should be embarrassed if they were watching. Hey Bernie, your daughter is a porn star. That's a little more embarrassing then a WR dropping a preseason pass.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @browns149 said:

    Bernie said the WR's parents should be embarrassed if they were watching. Hey Bernie, your daughter is a porn star. That's a little more embarrassing then a WR dropping a preseason pass.

    I agree.

    Bernie likes to be a know it all. Little wonder the team has steered clear of him.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I doubt that Bernie encouraged his daughter to be a porn star, but at least she is getting paid to be a slut. I still like Bernie no matter what and thought it was funny. Fuck St. Louis and their coach.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Some of you are ridiculous. Flip the teams and you'd be saying the complete opposite. He's defending his players. You'd be outraged if our coach didn't do the same. If the other team's commentator was saying these things about our guys, you'd be up in arms. The blatant one sidedness on this site sometimes is ridiculous

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @mike-h said:

    I thought this was Amurrrica

    It is. That's why Bernie can say what he said, and Fischer can say what he said about Bernie's comments

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    As I said before, the biggest thing for me is that Bernie is representing the Browns organization during the games. What he was saying is stuff you say with buddies watching the game, but doing it on a widely viewed program is really unprofessional. There's a difference between being honest and coming out like a dick.

  • Some of you are ridiculous. Flip the teams and you'd be saying the complete opposite. He's defending his players. You'd be outraged if our coach didn't do the same. If the other team's commentator was saying these things about our guys, you'd be up in arms. The blatant one sidedness on this site sometimes is ridiculous

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mld-woody said:

    Some of you are ridiculous. Flip the teams and you'd be saying the complete opposite. He's defending his players. You'd be outraged if our coach didn't do the same. If the other team's commentator was saying these things about our guys, you'd be up in arms. The blatant one sidedness on this site sometimes is ridiculous

    The outrage I tell you, the outrage.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #23
    1. Fuck anybody or any team not for the Cleveland Browns.

    2. See number 1.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Sensitive ass pussy motherfuckers. For years people have talked mad shit about Cleveland, damn near every fucking game and made fun of us the entire time, mocking our misery... Well, fuck that, the tables are turning and what goes around comes around. Fuck those faggot pussy ass bitches and their gay porn looking fag head coach.. BTW- That QB did suck Weedens jock strap- the pussy. HA!

  • Sensitive ass pussy motherfuckers. For years people have talked mad shit about Cleveland, damn near every fucking game and made fun of us the entire time, mocking our misery... Well, fuck that, the tables are turning and what goes around comes around. Fuck those faggot pussy ass bitches and their gay porn looking fag head coach.. BTW- That QB did suck Weedens jock strap- the pussy. HA!

    listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @poeticg said:

    Sensitive ass pussy motherfuckers. For years people have talked mad shit about Cleveland, damn near every fucking game and made fun of us the entire time, mocking our misery... Well, fuck that, the tables are turning and what goes around comes around. Fuck those faggot pussy ass bitches and their gay porn looking fag head coach.. BTW- That QB did suck Weedens jock strap- the pussy. HA!

    What he said

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000228874/article/jeff-fisher-upset-over-kosars-comments-on-rams-broadcast?campaign=Twitter_atl

    Basically, your team is garbage and your players suck, but you're mad because someone said so?

    Go fuck yourself to death, you porn-stached piece of shit. If I wanted an opinion from a shitty head coach with a shittier record, I'd ask Pat Shurmur.

    at least he made it to the NFL.

    oooops! 😮

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @miktoxic said:

    at least he made it to the NFL.

    oooops! 😮

    Got closer than you ever did, pussy.

    Oops.

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I liked bernie as a player but he needs look his own life drugs alcohol porn star daughter before trashing others in life.

  • I liked bernie as a player but he needs look his own life drugs alcohol porn star daughter before trashing others in life.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @beare said:

    I liked bernie as a player but he needs look his own life drugs alcohol porn star daughter before trashing others in life.

    He's a football analyst and he was talking about them as football players, not people ... c'mon man!

    Zombo