Skip to content

For anyone who cares, here's last night's streaker getting kicked in the nuts

The Browns Board
33 15 2.2k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #4

    They used to do that shit all the time, why would it make him a sex offender? Indecent exposure, like taking piss outside, same thing.

    After researching this further, it seems as though you can. Even for just urinating outside. PC world now. Be careful at the tailgates.

  • They used to do that shit all the time, why would it make him a sex offender? Indecent exposure, like taking piss outside, same thing.

    After researching this further, it seems as though you can. Even for just urinating outside. PC world now. Be careful at the tailgates.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    They used to do that shit all the time, why would it make him a sex offender? Indecent exposure, like taking piss outside, same thing.

    After researching this further, it seems as though you can. Even for just urinating outside. PC world now. Be careful at the tailgates.

    Eh I disagree with at least this guy getting sex offender slapped on em. Streaking and crap like this are moronic and dangerous. You make this guy a sex offender and it makes the next idiot at least think twice about it.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #6

    That was probably the loudest the crowd was all night. We weren't sure what was happening and then this idiot just took off and everyone went crazy lol

  • They used to do that shit all the time, why would it make him a sex offender? Indecent exposure, like taking piss outside, same thing.

    After researching this further, it seems as though you can. Even for just urinating outside. PC world now. Be careful at the tailgates.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    They used to do that shit all the time, why would it make him a sex offender? Indecent exposure, like taking piss outside, same thing.

    After researching this further, it seems as though you can. Even for just urinating outside. PC world now. Be careful at the tailgates.

    Well, it is like suspending a person's drivers license because he has been caught with a little weed.

    Now, as a magistrate, I have to uphold this particular statute all the time.

    But, in reality can anyone tell you just WTF one has to do with another?

    No, it is just that there are so many with puckered sphincters out that that believe that "just punishment" isn't enough. They have to create new rules/laws that have nothing to do with the actual offense to prove themselves righteous.

    Clearly this butthead was trying just to do something completely stupid. But trying to somehow impose him self sexually?

    No. His display of his shortcomings should maybe get him put in a psyche ward....but not garner him a label as a sex offender.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    They used to do that shit all the time, why would it make him a sex offender? Indecent exposure, like taking piss outside, same thing.

    After researching this further, it seems as though you can. Even for just urinating outside. PC world now. Be careful at the tailgates.

    Eh I disagree with at least this guy getting sex offender slapped on em. Streaking and crap like this are moronic and dangerous. You make this guy a sex offender and it makes the next idiot at least think twice about it.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @jrb12711 said:

    You make this guy a sex offender and it makes the next idiot at least think twice about it.

    Except ... he's not a sex offender. There was nothing sexual about it.

    Why don't don't we punish people for the crimes that actually did, instead of labelling them as something they are not in the name of prevention.

    Make the trespassing rules tougher, pass laws specifically for streakers ... but don't make them sexual offenders ... that doesn't fit.

    Zombo

  • @jrb12711 said:

    You make this guy a sex offender and it makes the next idiot at least think twice about it.

    Except ... he's not a sex offender. There was nothing sexual about it.

    Why don't don't we punish people for the crimes that actually did, instead of labelling them as something they are not in the name of prevention.

    Make the trespassing rules tougher, pass laws specifically for streakers ... but don't make them sexual offenders ... that doesn't fit.

    Zombo

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Zombo said:

    Except ... he's not a sex offender. There was nothing sexual about it.

    Why don't don't we punish people for the crimes that actually did, instead of labelling them as something they are not in the name of prevention.

    Make the trespassing rules tougher, pass laws specifically for streakers ... but don't make them sexual offenders ... that doesn't fit.

    Zombo

    There were probably thousands of women and children in the audience who saw the guy exposing himself. I do hear what you're saying but there is a little correlation there. I mean if someone in a trench coat flashed a child he should be a sex offender too. I just know I HATE these idiots who run/streak during games.

  • Zombo said:

    Except ... he's not a sex offender. There was nothing sexual about it.

    Why don't don't we punish people for the crimes that actually did, instead of labelling them as something they are not in the name of prevention.

    Make the trespassing rules tougher, pass laws specifically for streakers ... but don't make them sexual offenders ... that doesn't fit.

    Zombo

    There were probably thousands of women and children in the audience who saw the guy exposing himself. I do hear what you're saying but there is a little correlation there. I mean if someone in a trench coat flashed a child he should be a sex offender too. I just know I HATE these idiots who run/streak during games.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @jrb12711 said:

    There were probably thousands of women and children in the audience who saw the guy exposing himself. I do hear what you're saying but there is a little correlation there. I mean if someone in a trench coat flashed a child he should be a sex offender too. I just know I HATE these idiots who run/streak during games.

    I know, but the guy in the trench coat is getting a creepy sexual thing out of exposing himself.

    This guy is just being a public assclown.

    Maybe we need stronger assclown laws.

    Zombo

  • Zombo said:

    Except ... he's not a sex offender. There was nothing sexual about it.

    Why don't don't we punish people for the crimes that actually did, instead of labelling them as something they are not in the name of prevention.

    Make the trespassing rules tougher, pass laws specifically for streakers ... but don't make them sexual offenders ... that doesn't fit.

    Zombo

    There were probably thousands of women and children in the audience who saw the guy exposing himself. I do hear what you're saying but there is a little correlation there. I mean if someone in a trench coat flashed a child he should be a sex offender too. I just know I HATE these idiots who run/streak during games.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @jrb12711 said:

    There were probably thousands of women and children in the audience who saw the guy exposing himself. I do hear what you're saying but there is a little correlation there. I mean if someone in a trench coat flashed a child he should be a sex offender too. I just know I HATE these idiots who run/streak during games.

    That was my thought too. personally, I thought it was pretty funny- but like you said there were a bunch of kids in the stands. Sex offender is a little harsh IMHO. I vote for a week in jail and a $1,000 fine.

  • Zombo said:

    Except ... he's not a sex offender. There was nothing sexual about it.

    Why don't don't we punish people for the crimes that actually did, instead of labelling them as something they are not in the name of prevention.

    Make the trespassing rules tougher, pass laws specifically for streakers ... but don't make them sexual offenders ... that doesn't fit.

    Zombo

    There were probably thousands of women and children in the audience who saw the guy exposing himself. I do hear what you're saying but there is a little correlation there. I mean if someone in a trench coat flashed a child he should be a sex offender too. I just know I HATE these idiots who run/streak during games.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @jrb12711 said:

    There were probably thousands of women and children in the audience who saw the guy exposing himself.

    Heaven forbid the women and children see the blur of a tiny penis from hundreds of feet away.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Look I don't agree or disagree with the sentence of sex offender, I'm just happy the guy is getting serious repercussions. Society has to let guys know they can't run around naked in front of women and children and just get a slap on the wrist.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #14

    The problem here is the conserative american mindset that still lives in the dark ages...I mean..Is being nude at a nude beach gonna brand people as sex offenders now? I mean it's up to parents first of all to teach theyre children what a penis and a vagina is in a responsible caring way. the problem is were still tethered to old religious crack pot morals that are simply unecesarry and outdated...Now Im not condoning streaking by any means. But c'mon..People in Europe laugh at us for stupid shit like this...The problem is in America, we have given the last 4-5 generations of people hang ups about nudity as where in other cultures it is open and accepted...This country really needs a psychological shake up...

    EDIT: And we wonder why there are so many sexually degenerate people in society today, is because Our society has inadvertantly created them...End rant!

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #15

    Well, it is like suspending a person's drivers license because he has been caught with a little weed.

    Now, as a magistrate, I have to uphold this particular statute all the time

    So if I am walking down the street and get busted for smoking a fatty, I get my Driver's license suspended?

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #16

    Back in the 70's streaking was seen as a harmless rite of passage. It was hardly viewed as a criminal offense and there was no

    stigma of 'budding sexual predator' attached to it. I think it has lost some of it's appeal over the years due to sports broadcasts refusing

    to allow it's audience to view it as it occurs. FWIW, I would rather have my children view some bouncing cack and balls than having to witness

    somebody being assaulted with a kick to the groin. I think Rambo over did it a bit there on the field. There were a half dozen security dicks converging

    on the perp. I didn't see any reason to kick the dude in the balls. Witnessing violence leaves much more of a traumatic imprint on a young mind

    than a mere drunk taking his clothes off.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #17

    You can show Saving Private Ryan and Terminator on television, but heaven forbid you put a woman's nipple on the TV. Our society's obsession with sex is ridiculous.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #18

    Agreed Viper. Kids see their parents nude, etc. Some guy with a peanut dick running across the field is hardly going to traumatize them. Most of these kids are screwing by Middle school anyway.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #19

  • Well, it is like suspending a person's drivers license because he has been caught with a little weed.

    Now, as a magistrate, I have to uphold this particular statute all the time

    So if I am walking down the street and get busted for smoking a fatty, I get my Driver's license suspended?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @slowburn said:

    So if I am walking down the street and get busted for smoking a fatty, I get my Driver's license suspended?

    Yes, indeed you do.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #21

    This is insane. Would be fun but not worth being banned for life! I've gotta be there when we get home field advantage in the Playoffs... So that's a deal breaker. 😁

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #22