Skip to content

Unbelievable

The Tribe Board
29 6 2.3k
  • They won't even let me post a message in the league board?

    I have to go here to get my message out

  • they have a baseball fantasy league run on this board?

  • Yes they do, and they run it like they OWN it

  • I can't even make ANY roster move

  • Really? Not right ... I'll see what is going on ...

    Zombo

  • I see you were saying you were going to drop everybody, so he locked you. You really are to blame for not following the innings limit, it's real easy to follow ... and, yes, it makes sense. Sorry, but these guys take the league seriously, they can't have you dumping stud pitchers during the stretch run because you mismanaged your team.

    Z

  • Yep, I've had to lock someone too after undoing his "dump all players the day he was eliminated from the playoffs" tantrum.

  • I guess if I want to play my team the way I have to play it >>>per league rules....... I should be able to drop ANYONE I WANT TO at any time I WANT TO

    Next year. I won't let them know my team srategy

  • To have my entire team shut down is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • The worst part of all this..................

    I can't even retort on YAHOO, because these people shut off my "FANTASY" team.

    I'm not even allowed to post an answer. or I'm not even allowed to change "MY" team, even though I have yet to reach my innings limit. Or the OF limit or ANY 1st, 2nd SS 3RD....................or any other limit

    My team has yet to reach my innings limit, and I am not allowed to do anything about it...............Because they don't like the way I played my "FANTASY" team

  • Yep, I've had to lock someone too after undoing his "dump all players the day he was eliminated from the playoffs" tantrum.

    @d-bone said:

    Yep, I've had to lock someone too after undoing his "dump all players the day he was eliminated from the playoffs" tantrum.

    so if you and the the

    BOYZ" don't like it...................

    try making a league that EVERYONE likes

  • @d-bone said:

    Yep, I've had to lock someone too after undoing his "dump all players the day he was eliminated from the playoffs" tantrum.

    so if you and the the

    BOYZ" don't like it...................

    try making a league that EVERYONE likes

    @browns149 said:

    so if you and the the

    BOYZ" don't like it...................

    try making a league that EVERYONE likes

    Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.

    That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

  • @browns149 said:

    so if you and the the

    BOYZ" don't like it...................

    try making a league that EVERYONE likes

    Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.

    That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

    @d-bone said:

    Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.

    That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

    Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet

    I have not broken any rules yet.................

  • It's your guys deal when I decide to drop "MY" pitchers

  • @d-bone said:

    Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.

    That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

    Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet

    I have not broken any rules yet.................

    @browns149 said:

    Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet

    I have not broken any rules yet.................

    Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had

  • I know none of you personally. So If you think I'm "Cheating" by letting a friend get the best pitcher...................you are wrong.

    I sure should be able to make ANY move I want.

  • @browns149 said:

    Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet

    I have not broken any rules yet.................

    Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had

    @d-bone said:

    Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

  • I suggest you create your own league and you can make any rule you want and dump all your players the day before the playoffs if you want. That's the benefit of being the comish.........Good luck

  • @d-bone said:

    Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    @browns149 said:

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    Not when it effects everyone else.

  • @browns149 said:

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    @d-bone said:

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    @d-bone said:

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    Your "Coup de Grace" wasn't in the rules