Unbelievable
-
To have my entire team shut down is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
The worst part of all this..................
I can't even retort on YAHOO, because these people shut off my "FANTASY" team.
I'm not even allowed to post an answer. or I'm not even allowed to change "MY" team, even though I have yet to reach my innings limit. Or the OF limit or ANY 1st, 2nd SS 3RD....................or any other limit
My team has yet to reach my innings limit, and I am not allowed to do anything about it...............Because they don't like the way I played my "FANTASY" team
-
Yep, I've had to lock someone too after undoing his "dump all players the day he was eliminated from the playoffs" tantrum.
-
so if you and the the
BOYZ" don't like it...................
try making a league that EVERYONE likes
Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.
That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.
-
so if you and the the
BOYZ" don't like it...................
try making a league that EVERYONE likes
Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.
That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.
Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.
That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.
Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet
I have not broken any rules yet.................
-
It's your guys deal when I decide to drop "MY" pitchers
-
Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.
That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.
Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet
I have not broken any rules yet.................
Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet
I have not broken any rules yet.................
Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had
-
I know none of you personally. So If you think I'm "Cheating" by letting a friend get the best pitcher...................you are wrong.
I sure should be able to make ANY move I want.
-
Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet
I have not broken any rules yet.................
Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had
-
It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves
Not when it effects everyone else.
-
It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves
Not when it effects everyone else.
-
and for someone to have the Authority to........................shutdown someones entire league game. is WAY out of control
-
Ever teams moves effect other team
Why are my moves any different ???????????
-
The MLB waiver Sept 1 lets teams get GREAT players.............But I can't even move a bench player to OF?
-
It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves
Not when it effects everyone else.
-
It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves
Not when it effects everyone else.
-
To me it sounds like somebody's pussy got hurt because he sucks at fantasy, and now that he can't do any more damage to his already shittily managed team and ruin the integrity of the league...he throws a tantrum.
If it is YOUR team then YOU should have managed them better.
Adios.
-or he's trying to bolster a friends roster in return for some quiche.
-
I guess if I want to play my team the way I have to play it >>>per league rules....... I should be able to drop ANYONE I WANT TO at any time I WANT TO
Next year. I won't let them know my team srategy
I guess if I want to play my team the way I have to play it >>>per league rules....... I should be able to drop ANYONE I WANT TO at any time I WANT TO
Next year. I won't let them know my team srategy
You are assuming there is a next year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login