Skip to content

Unbelievable

The Tribe Board
29 6 2.3k
  • I suggest you create your own league and you can make any rule you want and dump all your players the day before the playoffs if you want. That's the benefit of being the comish.........Good luck

  • @d-bone said:

    Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    @browns149 said:

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    Not when it effects everyone else.

  • @browns149 said:

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    @d-bone said:

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    @d-bone said:

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    Your "Coup de Grace" wasn't in the rules

  • and for someone to have the Authority to........................shutdown someones entire league game. is WAY out of control

  • Ever teams moves effect other team

    Why are my moves any different ???????????

  • The MLB waiver Sept 1 lets teams get GREAT players.............But I can't even move a bench player to OF?

  • @browns149 said:

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    @d-bone said:

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    Then they should pay attention

  • @browns149 said:

    It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    @d-bone said:

    Not when it effects everyone else.

    when it starts effecting YOU

    Play better

    everyone else doesn't matter

  • To me it sounds like somebody's pussy got hurt because he sucks at fantasy, and now that he can't do any more damage to his already shittily managed team and ruin the integrity of the league...he throws a tantrum.

    If it is YOUR team then YOU should have managed them better.

    Adios.

    -or he's trying to bolster a friends roster in return for some quiche.

  • they have a baseball fantasy league run on this board?

    @miktoxic said:

    they have a baseball fantasy league run on this board?

    Yes ... And I have a feeling we will have an opening next year.

    Z

  • I guess if I want to play my team the way I have to play it >>>per league rules....... I should be able to drop ANYONE I WANT TO at any time I WANT TO

    Next year. I won't let them know my team srategy

    @browns149 said:

    I guess if I want to play my team the way I have to play it >>>per league rules....... I should be able to drop ANYONE I WANT TO at any time I WANT TO

    Next year. I won't let them know my team srategy

    You are assuming there is a next year.