Skip to content

Browns vs. Ravens

The Browns Board
82 32 3.6k
  • Ravens 21 Browns 13, this is a passing league and our team can't pass.

  • Can't see a win here.

  • I fear were going to get murdered. Remember as bad as they got stomped they still put up 28 or so points

  • whats the early line?

  • I fear were going to get murdered. Remember as bad as they got stomped they still put up 28 or so points

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I fear were going to get murdered. Remember as bad as they got stomped they still put up 28 or so points

    Plus Ray Rice did nothing. He always kills us

  • whats the early line?

    @slowburn said:

    whats the early line?

    For some reason it's only 6.5

  • whats the early line?

    @slowburn said:

    whats the early line?

    BLT -6.5

    @thenew23 said:

    Anybody calm down enough to start talking about next week?

    Still doing the post mortem on Week 1... see ya tomorrow...

  • their defense is nothing like years past and if chudnorvski doesn't give TR 30 touches i'll be irate as i was last night.

    weeden better show me something too, cuz they got a bus with his name on it warming up it's engine somewhere pointing towards berea.

    sorry the french canadians got their winning streak busted with such a shitty performance from our squad.

  • I'm hoping the game plan consists of much more TRich than this past week. No matter the situation, Norv should be looking for no more than 35 passing attempts for Weeden, and at least 25 carries for Richardson.

    My fear... Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones and the deep ball. Skrine needs to step up or else he is going to look VERY bad against Flacco.

    Right now... I'm not seeing much of a shot at winning this game, but the offense can't play any worse... We'll see, it's only Monday.

    Go Browns!!!

  • Baltimore's home opener, coming off an absolutely humiliating loss on national TV, doesn't bode well for us. If we give Trent the ball 33 times, he may approach 90yds on the day, but one can only dream. We just don't have the talent, and the speed to match up with playoff quality teams. Sunday may get U G L Y

  • I'm hoping the game plan consists of much more TRich than this past week. No matter the situation, Norv should be looking for no more than 35 passing attempts for Weeden, and at least 25 carries for Richardson.

    My fear... Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones and the deep ball. Skrine needs to step up or else he is going to look VERY bad against Flacco.

    Right now... I'm not seeing much of a shot at winning this game, but the offense can't play any worse... We'll see, it's only Monday.

    Go Browns!!!

    @thenew23 said:

    I'm hoping the game plan consists of much more TRich than this past week. No matter the situation, Norv should be looking for no more than 35 passing attempts for Weeden, and at least 25 carries for Richardson.

    My fear... Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones and the deep ball. Skrine needs to step up or else he is going to look VERY bad against Flacco.

    Right now... I'm not seeing much of a shot at winning this game, but the offense can't play any worse... We'll see, it's only Monday.

    Go Browns!!!

    Jacoby Jones is out 4-6 weeks

  • Baltimore's home opener, coming off an absolutely humiliating loss on national TV, doesn't bode well for us. If we give Trent the ball 33 times, he may approach 90yds on the day, but one can only dream. We just don't have the talent, and the speed to match up with playoff quality teams. Sunday may get U G L Y

    @d-bone said:

    Baltimore's home opener, coming off an absolutely humiliating loss on national TV, doesn't bode well for us. If we give Trent the ball 33 times, he may approach 90yds on the day, but one can only dream. We just don't have the talent, and the speed to match up with playoff quality teams. Sunday may get U G L Y

    Nothing is pointing in the Browns favor.

  • @thenew23 said:

    I'm hoping the game plan consists of much more TRich than this past week. No matter the situation, Norv should be looking for no more than 35 passing attempts for Weeden, and at least 25 carries for Richardson.

    My fear... Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones and the deep ball. Skrine needs to step up or else he is going to look VERY bad against Flacco.

    Right now... I'm not seeing much of a shot at winning this game, but the offense can't play any worse... We'll see, it's only Monday.

    Go Browns!!!

    Jacoby Jones is out 4-6 weeks

    @browns149 said:

    Jacoby Jones is out 4-6 weeks

    Good news

  • Baltimore's home opener, coming off an absolutely humiliating loss on national TV, doesn't bode well for us. If we give Trent the ball 33 times, he may approach 90yds on the day, but one can only dream. We just don't have the talent, and the speed to match up with playoff quality teams. Sunday may get U G L Y

    @d-bone said:

    Sunday may get U G L Y

    U G L Y would be an improvement....

    @browns149 said:

    Jacoby Jones is out 4-6 weeks

    Jones is a decent return man, but is hardly the key to the game. Rookie Marlon Brown (6-5, 205) will step up. He's a better WR than Jones.

  • Wen have better receivers than they do.

    All they have is Flacco.

  • Hmmm.... let's see....

    *The Ravens are coming off of a humiliating loss last Thursday to Denver...

    *It is their home opener....

    *Tthey are unveiling their Super Bowl Champions banner....

    ....Unless there is a miracle or the front office finds a copy of Paul Brown's old playbook lying around, I'm not seeing it.

  • If we're going to win we'll need to shut down ray rice. I don't see Torri Smith posing too many problems for Haden, and their other WRs aren't that great. Obviously there's the Flacco factor, but I reckon we can shut their offense down quite well. Unfortunately, I think they'll be able to shut ours down even better.

  • i will be attending this game like I do every year. I hear jacoby jones will be out a few weeks. so I wonder who will be abusing buster this week.

  • i will be attending this game like I do every year. I hear jacoby jones will be out a few weeks. so I wonder who will be abusing buster this week.

    @dapz said:

    i will be attending this game like I do every year. I hear jacoby jones will be out a few weeks. so I wonder who will be abusing buster this week.

    Brandon Stokley looks like the next man up.

  • @dapz said:

    i will be attending this game like I do every year. I hear jacoby jones will be out a few weeks. so I wonder who will be abusing buster this week.

    Brandon Stokley looks like the next man up.

    @gftchris said:

    Brandon Stokley looks like the next man up.

    He's 48 years old. If Skrine can't cover him then then take him out back and shoot him on top of Cousin's corpse.

    Zombo