Official Browns QB Prospect Discussion!
-
I think he was talking about my response to... ah, shit, never mind. It was about the prominence of the QB position being an NFL thing, not an NCAA thing.
Now that is understandable. Only problem is you keep jumping from college QB to QB based apparently on their prominence as represented by the dominance of their stats.
I just don't believe Gipson is a long term quality starter. He's having a phenomenal season and I would love for him to be our starter for the next ten years, but I still believe this season is a bit of a fluke.
I think our bar for phenomenal is a tad low... unless after nine games 2 INTs and 10 passes defended on the 12th ranked pass D is phenomenal.
That said I must note that the pass stat we lead the league in is YPC at a paltry 6.0. So our coverage doesn't suck either.
Now that is understandable. Only problem is you keep jumping from college QB to QB based apparently on their prominence as represented by the dominance of their stats.
I think our bar for phenomenal is a tad low... unless after nine games 2 INTs and 10 passes defended on the 12th ranked pass D is phenomenal.
That said I must note that the pass stat we lead the league in is YPC at a paltry 6.0. So our coverage doesn't suck either.
Phenomenal compared to what I expected of him.
For a UDFA from a non Top 25 program to not only be a starter for us, but not be a liability as well...that's phenomenal in my eyes.
I think he's reached his ceiling, honestly. He'll never be a Pro Bowl level player, at best he'll be a middle of the road starter who can excel when surrounded by talent.
I fully expected him to be benched by this point and Bademosi or someone to fill in until we draft a safety next year.
Joyner seems like the perfect fit for Horton's philosophy. A small, ridiculously fast player who hits hard and covers even harder. Guys like that normally play with a chip on their shoulder, and that seems to be the persona of this defense, from Kruger being considered the weakest of the Ravens LB's, to Des Bryant being considered a troubled talent, to Buster Skrine being thought of us as too small to play on Sundays.
I'm at least glad we're developing an identity.
-
We think Gipson has peaked at 23? He's as wily as he's ever gonna be? He's a fantastic athlete so I don't think that's gonna hold him back. He's got a lot of PDs, 2 picks, and scads of tackles. By any measure, he's playing great football. There's almost nothing a replacement could do to win us more games.
Like Tour kinda-sorta said, the bottom line is bad things happen when the other team drops back to pass: They either get sacked (2nd in the NFL) or they don't accomplish much (lowest YPA in the entire league). So we draft a DB high up? Uhhhhhh... okay?
I'd say offensive playmakers.
-
Now that is understandable. Only problem is you keep jumping from college QB to QB based apparently on their prominence as represented by the dominance of their stats.
I think our bar for phenomenal is a tad low... unless after nine games 2 INTs and 10 passes defended on the 12th ranked pass D is phenomenal.
That said I must note that the pass stat we lead the league in is YPC at a paltry 6.0. So our coverage doesn't suck either.
Phenomenal compared to what I expected of him.
For a UDFA from a non Top 25 program to not only be a starter for us, but not be a liability as well...that's phenomenal in my eyes.
I think he's reached his ceiling, honestly. He'll never be a Pro Bowl level player, at best he'll be a middle of the road starter who can excel when surrounded by talent.
I fully expected him to be benched by this point and Bademosi or someone to fill in until we draft a safety next year.
Joyner seems like the perfect fit for Horton's philosophy. A small, ridiculously fast player who hits hard and covers even harder. Guys like that normally play with a chip on their shoulder, and that seems to be the persona of this defense, from Kruger being considered the weakest of the Ravens LB's, to Des Bryant being considered a troubled talent, to Buster Skrine being thought of us as too small to play on Sundays.
I'm at least glad we're developing an identity.
Sacks we're T-5 now... with 31, but three of the top six including Seattle, with whom we are tied, have played 10 games to our 9.
I'm a troubled by our lack of INTs. With as much pressure as we put on QBs (in addiditon to the sacks we are T-2 in the league in "QB Hits") to stand tied for 26th place with only 6 team INTs makes me scratch my head. Four teams are tied at the top with 13.
Of course this is not necessarily a secondary issue. Our LBs have kicked in a grand total of zero. So give me at least one LB....

Joyner seems like the perfect fit for Horton's philosophy. A small, ridiculously fast player who hits hard and covers even harder. Guys like that normally play with a chip on their shoulder, and that seems to be the persona of this defense, from Kruger being considered the weakest of the Ravens LB's, to Des Bryant being considered a troubled talent, to Buster Skrine being thought of us as too small to play on Sundays.
At 5'8 Joyner'd better play with that chip strapped to his feet...
I know I posted the same yesterday, but I still can't see a short FS no matter how hard hitting he is... especially since you aren't allowed to hit "defenseless" receivers hard.
It's going to be more and more important that your FS is tall and can jump to bat balls away from the Mega-WRs in the league.
And at 5'11 that ain't Gipson either...
-
We think Gipson has peaked at 23? He's as wily as he's ever gonna be? He's a fantastic athlete so I don't think that's gonna hold him back. He's got a lot of PDs, 2 picks, and scads of tackles. By any measure, he's playing great football. There's almost nothing a replacement could do to win us more games.
Like Tour kinda-sorta said, the bottom line is bad things happen when the other team drops back to pass: They either get sacked (2nd in the NFL) or they don't accomplish much (lowest YPA in the entire league). So we draft a DB high up? Uhhhhhh... okay?
I'd say offensive playmakers.
We think Gipson has peaked at 23? He's as wily as he's ever gonna be? He's a fantastic athlete so I don't think that's gonna hold him back. He's got a lot of PDs, 2 picks, and scads of tackles. By any measure, he's playing great football. There's almost nothing a replacement could do to win us more games.
Like Tour kinda-sorta said, the bottom line is bad things happen when the other team drops back to pass: They either get sacked (2nd in the NFL) or they don't accomplish much (lowest YPA in the entire league). So we draft a DB high up? Uhhhhhh... okay?
I'd say offensive playmakers.
It doesn't have to make sense, I'm going to be stubborn on this. I have to, after all of the garbage I talked about him in the offseason.
Even if Horton just called him his defensive MVP this season...which he did.
We need safety help.
-
Couch, that is so cool and self-aware, gotta give you massive props. Honestly, if we could all be that self-effacing, life would be 20 times more fun.
Here's an article that praises Skrine and Gipson... but inadvertently points out that Gipson isn't covering great. He's getting a rep as a big hitter but he's ranked 33rd among safeties in completion percentage. Jauron loved his coverage abilities, said he could play corner, so that's a bit troublesome and might be part of our problem on third downs.
He needs to improve in that area (like Skrine)... or we need a safety who covers better. The hits? We got those. In today's NFL, you need safeties who can step up and cover a slot or hybrid TE.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_secondary_sho.html
-
Couch, that is so cool and self-aware, gotta give you massive props. Honestly, if we could all be that self-effacing, life would be 20 times more fun.
Here's an article that praises Skrine and Gipson... but inadvertently points out that Gipson isn't covering great. He's getting a rep as a big hitter but he's ranked 33rd among safeties in completion percentage. Jauron loved his coverage abilities, said he could play corner, so that's a bit troublesome and might be part of our problem on third downs.
He needs to improve in that area (like Skrine)... or we need a safety who covers better. The hits? We got those. In today's NFL, you need safeties who can step up and cover a slot or hybrid TE.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_secondary_sho.html
Couch, that is so cool and self-aware, gotta give you massive props. Honestly, if we could all be that self-effacing, life would be 20 times more fun.
Here's an article that praises Skrine and Gipson... but inadvertently points out that Gipson isn't covering great. He's getting a rep as a big hitter but he's ranked 33rd among safeties in completion percentage. Jauron loved his coverage abilities, said he could play corner, so that's a bit troublesome and might be part of our problem on third downs.
He needs to improve in that area (like Skrine)... or we need a safety who covers better. The hits? We got those. In today's NFL, you need safeties who can step up and cover a slot or hybrid TE.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_secondary_sho.html
I've always been infatuated with ball hawk, defensive captain safeties. Ed Reed has been one of my favorite players for the past decade.
I understand there are many molds of a quality safety, and that Gipson's mold is just as effective, but it's just not what I have in mind.
In my eyes, a successful defense needs three things: a badass ballhawk safety, an intelligent and hard hitting MLB and an effective pass rushing OLB. Those are primary needs. With those pieces in place, you can begin to focus on building a strong secondary and strong defensive line.
We have two of the three, and a solid safety who is neither a liability nor a playmaker. We have a solid line, a great CB, a solid #2 CB, a run supporting SS, and a plethora of rushers. We're one playmaker away from having the absolute best defense in the NFL.
We're at a point now where we can afford to take BPA almost all draft. We don't have a need so glaring that we will have to reach (QB excluded). If the BPA in the second is a safety, id like to see us go safety. If it's a TE, I would like to go TE.
I would rather see us amass quality talent than be right or wrong. Kansas City as the exception, the team with the most talent normally wins in the NFL. I'm tired of being the team with moxie and gumption, I want to be the team with top tier talent at all 53 spots.
-
Couch, that is so cool and self-aware, gotta give you massive props. Honestly, if we could all be that self-effacing, life would be 20 times more fun.
Here's an article that praises Skrine and Gipson... but inadvertently points out that Gipson isn't covering great. He's getting a rep as a big hitter but he's ranked 33rd among safeties in completion percentage. Jauron loved his coverage abilities, said he could play corner, so that's a bit troublesome and might be part of our problem on third downs.
He needs to improve in that area (like Skrine)... or we need a safety who covers better. The hits? We got those. In today's NFL, you need safeties who can step up and cover a slot or hybrid TE.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_secondary_sho.html
I've always been infatuated with ball hawk, defensive captain safeties. Ed Reed has been one of my favorite players for the past decade.
I understand there are many molds of a quality safety, and that Gipson's mold is just as effective, but it's just not what I have in mind.
In my eyes, a successful defense needs three things: a badass ballhawk safety, an intelligent and hard hitting MLB and an effective pass rushing OLB. Those are primary needs. With those pieces in place, you can begin to focus on building a strong secondary and strong defensive line.
We have two of the three, and a solid safety who is neither a liability nor a playmaker. We have a solid line, a great CB, a solid #2 CB, a run supporting SS, and a plethora of rushers. We're one playmaker away from having the absolute best defense in the NFL.
We're at a point now where we can afford to take BPA almost all draft. We don't have a need so glaring that we will have to reach (QB excluded). If the BPA in the second is a safety, id like to see us go safety. If it's a TE, I would like to go TE.
I would rather see us amass quality talent than be right or wrong. Kansas City as the exception, the team with the most talent normally wins in the NFL. I'm tired of being the team with moxie and gumption, I want to be the team with top tier talent at all 53 spots.
I've always been infatuated with ball hawk, defensive captain safeties. Ed Reed has been one of my favorite players for the past decade.
I understand there are many molds of a quality safety, and that Gipson's mold is just as effective, but it's just not what I have in mind.
In my eyes, a successful defense needs three things: a badass ballhawk safety, an intelligent and hard hitting MLB and an effective pass rushing OLB. Those are primary needs. With those pieces in place, you can begin to focus on building a strong secondary and strong defensive line.
We have two of the three, and a solid safety who is neither a liability nor a playmaker. We have a solid line, a great CB, a solid #2 CB, a run supporting SS, and a plethora of rushers. We're one playmaker away from having the absolute best defense in the NFL.
We're at a point now where we can afford to take BPA almost all draft. We don't have a need so glaring that we will have to reach (QB excluded). If the BPA in the second is a safety, id like to see us go safety. If it's a TE, I would like to go TE.
I would rather see us amass quality talent than be right or wrong. Kansas City as the exception, the team with the most talent normally wins in the NFL. I'm tired of being the team with moxie and gumption, I want to be the team with top tier talent at all 53 spots.
Well, 50% of the equation is having the team with the top tier talent.....but the other 50% is superior coaching.
-
I've always been infatuated with ball hawk, defensive captain safeties. Ed Reed has been one of my favorite players for the past decade.
I understand there are many molds of a quality safety, and that Gipson's mold is just as effective, but it's just not what I have in mind.
In my eyes, a successful defense needs three things: a badass ballhawk safety, an intelligent and hard hitting MLB and an effective pass rushing OLB. Those are primary needs. With those pieces in place, you can begin to focus on building a strong secondary and strong defensive line.
We have two of the three, and a solid safety who is neither a liability nor a playmaker. We have a solid line, a great CB, a solid #2 CB, a run supporting SS, and a plethora of rushers. We're one playmaker away from having the absolute best defense in the NFL.
We're at a point now where we can afford to take BPA almost all draft. We don't have a need so glaring that we will have to reach (QB excluded). If the BPA in the second is a safety, id like to see us go safety. If it's a TE, I would like to go TE.
I would rather see us amass quality talent than be right or wrong. Kansas City as the exception, the team with the most talent normally wins in the NFL. I'm tired of being the team with moxie and gumption, I want to be the team with top tier talent at all 53 spots.
Well, 50% of the equation is having the team with the top tier talent.....but the other 50% is superior coaching.
Well, 50% of the equation is having the team with the top tier talent.....but the other 50% is superior coaching.
I'd like to counter that point by presenting to you the Denver Broncos, who won with Jack Del Rio at the helm. The same Del Rio who posted only 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Jacksonville and has a career winning percentage of .489.
I would also like to present to you Nick Saban, who may be one of the greatest coaches of all time, and failed miserably in Miami due to having an absolutely garbage team.
Great coaching doesn't matter if you have a bad team. I'd be willing to bet that Mangini, Davis, and Crennel could all put together 8 win seasons in Denver.
The two go hand in hand, obviously. But having no on field talent is much harder to overcome.
You'd have to be a genius to win with a shitty team, and you'd have to be an idiot to lose with a great one.
-
Well, 50% of the equation is having the team with the top tier talent.....but the other 50% is superior coaching.
I'd like to counter that point by presenting to you the Denver Broncos, who won with Jack Del Rio at the helm. The same Del Rio who posted only 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Jacksonville and has a career winning percentage of .489.
I would also like to present to you Nick Saban, who may be one of the greatest coaches of all time, and failed miserably in Miami due to having an absolutely garbage team.
Great coaching doesn't matter if you have a bad team. I'd be willing to bet that Mangini, Davis, and Crennel could all put together 8 win seasons in Denver.
The two go hand in hand, obviously. But having no on field talent is much harder to overcome.
You'd have to be a genius to win with a shitty team, and you'd have to be an idiot to lose with a great one.
I'd like to counter that point by presenting to you the Denver Broncos, who won with Jack Del Rio at the helm. The same Del Rio who posted only 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Jacksonville and has a career winning percentage of .489.
I would also like to present to you Nick Saban, who may be one of the greatest coaches of all time, and failed miserably in Miami due to having an absolutely garbage team.
Great coaching doesn't matter if you have a bad team. I'd be willing to bet that Mangini, Davis, and Crennel could all put together 8 win seasons in Denver.
The two go hand in hand, obviously. But having no on field talent is much harder to overcome.
You'd have to be a genius to win with a shitty team, and you'd have to be an idiot to lose with a great one.
Yes, I agree with all of that.....but, you can have a team with somewhat lesser talent beat up on a team with more talent if the coaching is quality.
I mean, was there any doubt in your mind that a Lombardi, Landry, Shula and others could do this? Yes a great coach cannot make really crappy talent win.....but a crappy coach can make good talent lose.
I mean....just take Kansas City. Last year with Romeo they were 2-14. Now, with Andy Reid, they are 9-0....and there has not been all that much changeover in personell. The coach and the QB. (yes, a QB can make a big difference obviously, but often a QB is an extension of a coach)
-
And after all that... you know it's coming... "the best teams are the teams with the best quarterbacks."
-
Well, 50% of the equation is having the team with the top tier talent.....but the other 50% is superior coaching.
I'd like to counter that point by presenting to you the Denver Broncos, who won with Jack Del Rio at the helm. The same Del Rio who posted only 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Jacksonville and has a career winning percentage of .489.
I would also like to present to you Nick Saban, who may be one of the greatest coaches of all time, and failed miserably in Miami due to having an absolutely garbage team.
Great coaching doesn't matter if you have a bad team. I'd be willing to bet that Mangini, Davis, and Crennel could all put together 8 win seasons in Denver.
The two go hand in hand, obviously. But having no on field talent is much harder to overcome.
You'd have to be a genius to win with a shitty team, and you'd have to be an idiot to lose with a great one.
Jack Del Rio may have gotten credit for a win as head coach but Peyton Manning runs half the team.I'd like to counter that point by presenting to you the Denver Broncos, who won with Jack Del Rio at the helm. The same Del Rio who posted only 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Jacksonville and has a career winning percentage of .489.
I would also like to present to you Nick Saban, who may be one of the greatest coaches of all time, and failed miserably in Miami due to having an absolutely garbage team.
Great coaching doesn't matter if you have a bad team. I'd be willing to bet that Mangini, Davis, and Crennel could all put together 8 win seasons in Denver.
The two go hand in hand, obviously. But having no on field talent is much harder to overcome.
You'd have to be a genius to win with a shitty team, and you'd have to be an idiot to lose with a great one.
-
Jack Del Rio may have gotten credit for a win as head coach but Peyton Manning runs half the team.I'd like to counter that point by presenting to you the Denver Broncos, who won with Jack Del Rio at the helm. The same Del Rio who posted only 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Jacksonville and has a career winning percentage of .489.
I would also like to present to you Nick Saban, who may be one of the greatest coaches of all time, and failed miserably in Miami due to having an absolutely garbage team.
Great coaching doesn't matter if you have a bad team. I'd be willing to bet that Mangini, Davis, and Crennel could all put together 8 win seasons in Denver.
The two go hand in hand, obviously. But having no on field talent is much harder to overcome.
You'd have to be a genius to win with a shitty team, and you'd have to be an idiot to lose with a great one.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Jack Del Rio may have gotten credit for a win as head coach but Peyton Manning runs half the team.
That's the point.
Bad coaches can win with great talent.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Jack Del Rio may have gotten credit for a win as head coach but Peyton Manning runs half the team.
That's the point.
Bad coaches can win with great talent.
@westside-steve said:
That's the point.
Who?
WSS
Bad coaches can win with great talent.
-
Couch, that is so cool and self-aware, gotta give you massive props. Honestly, if we could all be that self-effacing, life would be 20 times more fun.
Here's an article that praises Skrine and Gipson... but inadvertently points out that Gipson isn't covering great. He's getting a rep as a big hitter but he's ranked 33rd among safeties in completion percentage. Jauron loved his coverage abilities, said he could play corner, so that's a bit troublesome and might be part of our problem on third downs.
He needs to improve in that area (like Skrine)... or we need a safety who covers better. The hits? We got those. In today's NFL, you need safeties who can step up and cover a slot or hybrid TE.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_secondary_sho.html
Couch, that is so cool and self-aware, gotta give you massive props. Honestly, if we could all be that self-effacing, life would be 20 times more fun.
Here's an article that praises Skrine and Gipson... but inadvertently points out that Gipson isn't covering great. He's getting a rep as a big hitter but he's ranked 33rd among safeties in completion percentage. Jauron loved his coverage abilities, said he could play corner, so that's a bit troublesome and might be part of our problem on third downs.
He needs to improve in that area (like Skrine)... or we need a safety who covers better. The hits? We got those. In today's NFL, you need safeties who can step up and cover a slot or hybrid TE.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_secondary_sho.html
Goes back to YOUR question... what could another play at that position do to add to the W column?... cover better. He has been the suspect on a couple 3rd downs I've seen at least...
-
@westside-steve said:
That's the point.
Who?
WSS
Bad coaches can win with great talent.
Jack Del Rio was the aforementioned example.@westside-steve said:
That's the point.
Who?
WSS
Bad coaches can win with great talent.
Career win percentage of 48%, won last week by basically letting the Broncos just do what they do.
It's easier for a shitty coach with great talent to win than it is for a great coach with shitty talent.
-
-
You just said it Shep- the College game and Pro game are two different animals. Johnny Football relies on his legs (panics if you will) @ the first sign of pressure. Not buying your "he's standing in the pocket more" mantra. He's an elusive runner alright- but in the Pro game you need be unelusive but once, and your season- or career is over. Me and Mik are seeing the same thing- Manziel already has gotten dinged by the college lightweights- when Ngata sits on him, it's a trip to the hospital with multiple broken ribs.
Yeah, he looked pretty good against Alabama- how many of those guys on the Tide's roster are going to be playing on Sunday? Their entire front seven? If you haven't noticed, their secondary is a mess this year. Ever think Johnny Football scrambles around because he can't pre-read a college defense? It gets 10X tougher in the pros.
Wow Alabama only has the 11 rank passing defense in the FBS. Man I would hate to think how good they might be if the secondary wasn't in such a mess.
Number of teams that have thrown for 250 yards or more against Alabama 1.
Number of teams that have scored more than 17 points against Alabama 1.
Name the player and team that Alabama spent 6+ months preparing for this off season? Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M.
I came into the season not liking Manziel at all but man the more I watch him the more I like the way he plays. This dude isn't QBing for a team that gives up like 15 points a game he has to score points.. Texas A&M has one of the worst defense in the whole FBS.
Everyone says the SEC is the be all end all for football, the toughest conference there is and yet every week Manziel is tearing it up.
I came into the season not liking Manziel at all but man the more I watch him the more I like the way he plays. This dude isn't QBing for a team that gives up like 15 points a game he has to score points..
Much as you, I was a hater.. then grew enamoured... Now?
I'm cooling on Johnny as our QB for two reasons:
1. The team we are close to being is only going to give up 15 points or so a game. We won't need a gunslinger and I do not think Johnny has it in him to "dial back" his aggression (recklessness)... not for a few seasons anyway. This is the basis for the Favre comparison I made a couple days ago.
2. I was seeing Johnny as one of those QBs who was smart enough to avoid hits while on the run, e.g., Russell Wilson. Then in the past couple games he took some big hits. I now think significant injury awaits him in the NFL.
It doesn't have to make sense, I'm going to be stubborn on this. I have to, after all of the garbage I talked about him in the offseason.
I'm not sure stubborn is allowed here...

Here's an article that praises Skrine and Gipson...
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_secondary_sho.html
Good article... shows that putting in the hours studying tape is a key to playing well at the NFL level.
I really wish there was a free site with the pass defense metrics quoted in the article
In my eyes, a successful defense needs three things: a badass ballhawk safety, an intelligent and hard hitting MLB and an effective pass rushing OLB. Those are primary needs. With those pieces in place, you can begin to focus on building a strong secondary and strong defensive line.
We have two of the three, and a solid safety who is neither a liability nor a playmaker. We have a solid line, a great CB, a solid #2 CB, a run supporting SS, and a plethora of rushers. We're one playmaker away from having the absolute best defense in the NFL.
We're at a point now where we can afford to take BPA almost all draft. We don't have a need so glaring that we will have to reach (QB excluded). If the BPA in the second is a safety, id like to see us go safety. If it's a TE, I would like to go TE.
Also a Reed fan. Flip a coin between he and Ronnie Lott. Ed had more big years; Ronnie had more years. Seems both end their careers with the Jets...
Kinda agree on your 3 keys. If talking 3-4, then to your three I have to add the NT for a total of four. For a 4-3 I can stay with 3, but would sub a pass rushing DE for your OLB. Clearly we have our NT, but I think we are still shy both an ILB and an OLB from being a dominant D.
On the BPA approach... I'm right there with you. Hopped on that bandwagon a week or so ago. And with my McCarron fettish I don't even exclude the QB position.
And after all that... you know it's coming... "the best teams are the teams with the best quarterbacks."
Which is appropriate for this thread... and this thread only!!!
Awful lot of saftey talk for a QB thread lately...
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Jack Del Rio may have gotten credit for a win as head coach but Peyton Manning runs half the team.
That's the point.
Bad coaches can win with great talent.
That's the point.
Bad coaches can win with great talent.
And great talent can lose with bad coaching. Again, I use the KC Chiefs as Exhibit A.
-
Actually, the Chiefs had talent everywhere but where it matters most by miles, quarterback. Then they got a competent one (and that's about all he is this year, competent) and they're winning. Much like us.
I don't see Smith or Dalton in a Super Bowl, though, and I'm a Smith fan. Ditto McCarron and Murray. Probably Hoyer, too. I expect the Broncos to dismantle the Chiefs. Hell, we should've beaten them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login