Skip to content

According to Adam Schefter

The Browns Board
66 26 3.5k
  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #4

    3 FREAKING THREADS.

  • 3 FREAKING THREADS.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    3 FREAKING THREADS.

    It's all about next year ALREADY!!!!!!

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Well its good to know were all watching Countdown. Gordon for Mallett anyone?

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #7

    It would be nice if we could get a 3rd for Gordon. I'd trade Little for a backup OL at this point.

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I think trading Gordon would bother me more than the T-Rich trade.

    Yeah, I understand he's had issues with drugs, but he's actually demonstrated talent.

    Little, he's just not getting it, I was hoping he would but it is what it is.

  • Well its good to know were all watching Countdown. Gordon for Mallett anyone?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Well its good to know were all watching Countdown. Gordon for Mallett anyone?

    In the blink of an eye

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #10

    We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    A 3rd for Gordon? Pass...

    Little for Malleck (or Cousins?)... Where do I sign?

  • We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.

    The pizza ones are SOOOOOOOOOO nasty

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I wonder if they know how bad off we'll be cap wise in 4 years if our whole roster is from the 2014 draft and magically all these players work out.

  • We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #14

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.

    Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.

  • I wonder if they know how bad off we'll be cap wise in 4 years if our whole roster is from the 2014 draft and magically all these players work out.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I wonder if they know how bad off we'll be cap wise in 4 years if our whole roster is from the 2014 draft and magically all these players work out.

    will the front office be here in 4 years? Past situations say NO

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.

    Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @vaportrail said:

    Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.

    How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.
  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I wonder if they know how bad off we'll be cap wise in 4 years if our whole roster is from the 2014 draft and magically all these players work out.

    will the front office be here in 4 years? Past situations say NO

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @browns149 said:

    will the front office be here in 4 years? Past situations say NO

    Haha true
  • @vaportrail said:

    Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.

    How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.
    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.

    Doesn't it last until he fails again?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I would try Little out at Runningback, he was one before. He can catch well enough to catch out the backfield like a RB though.

    ...I don't want Ben Tate....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #20

    Two thoughts:

    • This seems like the thread to use for all the things Scheckter unleashed this morning.
    • Just re-watched the segment and a key phrase was: "One team has made a quality offer for gordon, but the Browns are awaiting better offers."

    Based on the latter... I don't think we are shopping either WR. I think we are entertaining offers and there's a world of difference. And now that the word is out, the offers will only get better...

    Will we get an offer we cannot refuse for either or both players? Stay tuned....

    And "offer" does not necessarily exclusively mean draft picks...

    And Ben Tate is awesome... it's really the only meat in Adam's report and thus the only bit to get excited about so far.

  • @vaportrail said:

    Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.

    How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.
    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #21

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.

    I think a third rounder might be worth the dropoff if we end up using it to trade up.

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Man we are getting hammered on the network pregame shows...brutal

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.

    I think a third rounder might be worth the dropoff if we end up using it to trade up.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @vaportrail said:

    I think a third rounder might be worth the dropoff if we end up using it to trade up.

    See I think he's outplayed his 2nd round draft value. He has the ability to be a superstar reciever and there's no way we should entertain a 3rd round offer.