According to Adam Schefter
-
We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.
Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.
-
I wonder if they know how bad off we'll be cap wise in 4 years if our whole roster is from the 2014 draft and magically all these players work out.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I wonder if they know how bad off we'll be cap wise in 4 years if our whole roster is from the 2014 draft and magically all these players work out.
will the front office be here in 4 years? Past situations say NO
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
We better get at least a 2nd for Gordon. I'd take a ham and cheese lunchable for Little. Not a pizza one though they're pretty nasty.
Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.
How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I wonder if they know how bad off we'll be cap wise in 4 years if our whole roster is from the 2014 draft and magically all these players work out.
will the front office be here in 4 years? Past situations say NO
Haha truewill the front office be here in 4 years? Past situations say NO
-
How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.
Doesn't it last until he fails again?
-
Two thoughts:
- This seems like the thread to use for all the things Scheckter unleashed this morning.
- Just re-watched the segment and a key phrase was: "One team has made a quality offer for gordon, but the Browns are awaiting better offers."
Based on the latter... I don't think we are shopping either WR. I think we are entertaining offers and there's a world of difference. And now that the word is out, the offers will only get better...
Will we get an offer we cannot refuse for either or both players? Stay tuned....
And "offer" does not necessarily exclusively mean draft picks...
And Ben Tate is awesome... it's really the only meat in Adam's report and thus the only bit to get excited about so far.
-
How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.Who's going to give us a second for him? He's too big a risk with the year suspension looming.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.
I think a third rounder might be worth the dropoff if we end up using it to trade up.
-
Man we are getting hammered on the network pregame shows...brutal
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
How long does that last? I mean is that for the rest of his career? Anything less than that and we may as well keep him because were getting essentially nothing.
I think a third rounder might be worth the dropoff if we end up using it to trade up.
See I think he's outplayed his 2nd round draft value. He has the ability to be a superstar reciever and there's no way we should entertain a 3rd round offer.I think a third rounder might be worth the dropoff if we end up using it to trade up.
-
Two thoughts:
- This seems like the thread to use for all the things Scheckter unleashed this morning.
- Just re-watched the segment and a key phrase was: "One team has made a quality offer for gordon, but the Browns are awaiting better offers."
Based on the latter... I don't think we are shopping either WR. I think we are entertaining offers and there's a world of difference. And now that the word is out, the offers will only get better...
Will we get an offer we cannot refuse for either or both players? Stay tuned....
And "offer" does not necessarily exclusively mean draft picks...
And Ben Tate is awesome... it's really the only meat in Adam's report and thus the only bit to get excited about so far.
Shopping/entertaining offers....one and the same to me. And that's especially true with this report because now everyone knows he's available.Two thoughts:
- This seems like the thread to use for all the things Scheckter unleashed this morning.
- Just re-watched the segment and a key phrase was: "One team has made a quality offer for gordon, but the Browns are awaiting better offers."
Will we get an offer we cannot refuse for either or both players? Stay tuned....
And "offer" does not necessarily exclusively mean draft picks...
And Ben Tate is awesome... it's really the only meat in Adam's report and thus the only bit to get excited about so far.
-
See I think he's outplayed his 2nd round draft value. He has the ability to be a superstar reciever and there's no way we should entertain a 3rd round offer.I think a third rounder might be worth the dropoff if we end up using it to trade up.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
See I think he's outplayed his 2nd round draft value. He has the ability to be a superstar reciever and there's no way we should entertain a 3rd round offer.
I agree with you, but I just really doubt anyone's going to give us a second for him. I think we're better off keeping him for anything less than a third.
-
Shopping/entertaining offers....one and the same to me. And that's especially true with this report because now everyone knows he's available.Two thoughts:
- This seems like the thread to use for all the things Scheckter unleashed this morning.
- Just re-watched the segment and a key phrase was: "One team has made a quality offer for gordon, but the Browns are awaiting better offers."
Will we get an offer we cannot refuse for either or both players? Stay tuned....
And "offer" does not necessarily exclusively mean draft picks...
And Ben Tate is awesome... it's really the only meat in Adam's report and thus the only bit to get excited about so far.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Shopping/entertaining offers....one and the same to me. And that's especially true with this report because now everyone knows he's available.
They can call it whatever they want. The Browns would trade either WR if they get what they want
-
And on 1100 earlier I hear Ban/Lo taking credit for building a good D. and that is what they want to do for the O. Did I miss something?
-
Browns turned down Denver's offer for Joe Thomas, said he's not available. It isn't a fire sale.
I would NOT trade Josh Gordon. I think he can be a super talent and he's going to grow up. Everybody does. And yeah, that trade would upset me a lot more than trading "3.4," because as someone else said, Gordon has actually shown talent. BUT... you don't trade someone to get worse. It would mean the Browns believe he isn't going to stay clean.
I actually do trust Banner/Lombardi. I think they get it. So at least for the next 18 months, I'm a believer.
-
-
I guess Banner/Lombo brought in Kruger and Bryant along with Horton. D has been pretty good so far but wasn't that bad to begin with. Arguably got worse with no replacement at CB 2.
I wouldn't trade Gordon for less than a 1st. The WR classes lately have been pretty awful. He's arguably the best young WR in the league in the past few years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login