Skip to content

According to Adam Schefter

The Browns Board
66 26 3.5k
  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #28

    And on 1100 earlier I hear Ban/Lo taking credit for building a good D. and that is what they want to do for the O. Did I miss something?

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Gordon will be targeted the most today.If he does well he'll be gone by Wednesday.

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Browns turned down Denver's offer for Joe Thomas, said he's not available. It isn't a fire sale.

    I would NOT trade Josh Gordon. I think he can be a super talent and he's going to grow up. Everybody does. And yeah, that trade would upset me a lot more than trading "3.4," because as someone else said, Gordon has actually shown talent. BUT... you don't trade someone to get worse. It would mean the Browns believe he isn't going to stay clean.

    I actually do trust Banner/Lombardi. I think they get it. So at least for the next 18 months, I'm a believer.

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Love, love, LOVE the Ben Tate idea.

  • Love, love, LOVE the Ben Tate idea.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @shep said:

    Love, love, LOVE the Ben Tate idea.

    Sounds good to me also. He is an upgrade from Trent for sure

  • K Kingcob wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I guess Banner/Lombo brought in Kruger and Bryant along with Horton. D has been pretty good so far but wasn't that bad to begin with. Arguably got worse with no replacement at CB 2.

    I wouldn't trade Gordon for less than a 1st. The WR classes lately have been pretty awful. He's arguably the best young WR in the league in the past few years.

  • S Sheepdog wrote on last edited by
    #34

    With Arian Foster being the shell of his former self I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans give a lot of what they have to resign him. We definitely have the upper hand in the deal by having more cap room and also because Tate doesn't want to backup Foster, he wants to be the feature back. The thing that I am worried about in regards to signing Tate is spending too much for him. I wouldn't pay him more than $5mil/year, not sure what he is making now though.

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #35

    They better not trade Gordon. I understand trading Richardson since he wasn't producing and didn't show anything that was worth a #3 pick.

    Gordon actually produces and after his performance today, if they trade him, there will be a riot from the fans.

    Gordon is a true #1.

  • They better not trade Gordon. I understand trading Richardson since he wasn't producing and didn't show anything that was worth a #3 pick.

    Gordon actually produces and after his performance today, if they trade him, there will be a riot from the fans.

    Gordon is a true #1.

    thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @usfbrown said:

    They better not trade Gordon. I understand trading Richardson since he wasn't producing and didn't show anything that was worth a #3 pick.

    Gordon actually produces and after his performance today, if they trade him, there will be a riot from the fans.

    Gordon is a true #1.

    Agree... Gordon is legit!

    No excuse to trade him after today...

  • b86bB b86b wrote on last edited by
    #37

    where did this team come from???

  • They better not trade Gordon. I understand trading Richardson since he wasn't producing and didn't show anything that was worth a #3 pick.

    Gordon actually produces and after his performance today, if they trade him, there will be a riot from the fans.

    Gordon is a true #1.

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @usfbrown said:

    They better not trade Gordon. I understand trading Richardson since he wasn't producing and didn't show anything that was worth a #3 pick.

    Gordon actually produces and after his performance today, if they trade him, there will be a riot from the fans.

    Gordon is a true #1.

    Agreed. We finally have a true #1 and they're "listening to offers"? YOU CAN'T BUILD A FUTURE IF YOU RUIN THE PRESENT.

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    gordon just glides on that field...

    S Wilcots CBS says - Like a Randy Moss

  • K KYBROWNSFAN wrote on last edited by
    #40

    We gotta keep Gordon best receiver we have,our TE Cameron going to be a beast before season is over.

  • H Hempman wrote on last edited by
    #41

    problem is if Gordon gets in trouble again. I would take 2 first rounders for him. My guess, though, that closes that door.

  • We gotta keep Gordon best receiver we have,our TE Cameron going to be a beast before season is over.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @kybrownsfan said:

    We gotta keep Gordon best receiver we have,our TE Cameron going to be a beast before season is over.

    i called it before the year and a lot agreed that under turner as OC cameron will be huge this year.

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #43

    From MKC:

    Josh Gordon on if he was making the statement 'don't trade me': "it was kind of that sense."

  • S SunDawg wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I would be EXTREMELY disappointed if they trade Gordon. This team won't win a game beyond that point.

    Who wants Little, seriously? He's quickly disappearing from this offense's plans.

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by JAFBF
    #45

    Little can't handle being the #1 WR, but as #2/#3 he seems to be functional.

    Little wasn't terrible today with Josh back, he caught a few and had a few plays.

  • S SunDawg wrote on last edited by SunDawg
    #46

    Gordon accounted for 168 yards of our 406 total yards on offense, or 41% of our offense. IF they trade him they are complete f#@king incompetents, period.

  • Gordon accounted for 168 yards of our 406 total yards on offense, or 41% of our offense. IF they trade him they are complete f#@king incompetents, period.

    JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @sundawg said:

    Gordon accounted for 168 yards of our 406 total yards on offense, or 41% of our offense. IF they trade him they are complete f#@king incompetents, period.

    Yep.

    Been saying ever since I saw him that he can be elite if he wants to be.