Browns - Bengals Game
-
-
Fitzgerald?? That's a stretch. Megatron is better right now absolutely. But once he starts to fall off and Green peaks, it'll be AJs league.And that's why you are an idiot.
Nobody is in the same league as Megatron. And I played against Green in high school, watched him in college...he's not Megatron good.
He's a top 10 WR. Probably top 5 in most polls. But Fitzgerald and Megatron are leagues ahead of Green at this point in his career.
Fitzgerald?? That's a stretch. Megatron is better right now absolutely. But once he starts to fall off and Green peaks, it'll be AJs league.
I would put Johnson and Green on top, even of Fitzgerald....who is/was fabulous. But since Warner left it has been a bad deal for him.
-
Fitzgerald?? That's a stretch. Megatron is better right now absolutely. But once he starts to fall off and Green peaks, it'll be AJs league.
I would put Johnson and Green on top, even of Fitzgerald....who is/was fabulous. But since Warner left it has been a bad deal for him.
I expected him to improve with Palmer and he has. Just isn't at the level he used to be. His time has come and passed.I would put Johnson and Green on top, even of Fitzgerald....who is/was fabulous. But since Warner left it has been a bad deal for him.
-
No coach or GM of a successful team would take him over Julio and you know that. And you really love to ignore that the focus was on stopping Rodgers which the defense did better than almost anybody, don't ya?Who cares what viewers think. What would coaches and GMs think. Again, the question over Gordon is just whether or not he can keep clean, not if he has the talent.
And no, you can not use a talent like Taylor. Taylor actually stuffs the run. You prefer guys that give up 200 yards a game to bad running teams. You couldn't use a guy that was instrumental in holding Adrian Peterson to 88 yards on 25 carries, and whose longest gain was only 9 yards.
No coach or GM of a successful team would take him over Julio and you know that.
No, I don't fucking know that, and furthermore, I don't believe that.
And you really love to ignore that the focus was on stopping Rodgers which the defense did better than almost anybody, don't ya?
I didn't ignore it, I just don't know about it. I didn't see that game. I just know you got ran on.
If you had Taylor, you wouldn't have gotten run on so badly.
-
-
yeah. what's up with that? is it a realistic photo of a mannequin made out of wax that's half melted with a black wig on with a japnese part down the middle. of just some photoshopped weirdness?
I got it! fucking teletubbies! my toddler sons used to watch 'em on TV 10 years ago. thank Christ I had Looney Tunes to grow up with
-
Eating ice cream with red eyes...I get it...lol
-
No coach or GM of a successful team would take him over Julio and you know that.
No, I don't fucking know that, and furthermore, I don't believe that.
And you really love to ignore that the focus was on stopping Rodgers which the defense did better than almost anybody, don't ya?
I didn't ignore it, I just don't know about it. I didn't see that game. I just know you got ran on.
If you had Taylor, you wouldn't have gotten run on so badly.
C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.No coach or GM of a successful team would take him over Julio and you know that.
No, I don't fucking know that, and furthermore, I don't believe that.
And you really love to ignore that the focus was on stopping Rodgers which the defense did better than almost anybody, don't ya?
I didn't ignore it, I just don't know about it. I didn't see that game. I just know you got ran on.
If you had Taylor, you wouldn't have gotten run on so badly.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 just a bit over 200 yards and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
-
C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.No coach or GM of a successful team would take him over Julio and you know that.
No, I don't fucking know that, and furthermore, I don't believe that.
And you really love to ignore that the focus was on stopping Rodgers which the defense did better than almost anybody, don't ya?
I didn't ignore it, I just don't know about it. I didn't see that game. I just know you got ran on.
If you had Taylor, you wouldn't have gotten run on so badly.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 just a bit over 200 yards and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
and then got pretty lucky!
-
C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
and then got pretty lucky!
Lucky? They forced four turnovers and the offense took advantage to make a comeback. And that play at the end was a great football play by Johnson to get his helmet on the ball and great awareness by Reggie and T New on the return.and then got pretty lucky!
-
I've got to admit I really like Giovani Bernard
-
Lucky? They forced four turnovers and the offense took advantage to make a comeback. And that play at the end was a great football play by Johnson to get his helmet on the ball and great awareness by Reggie and T New on the return.and then got pretty lucky!
Lucky? They forced four turnovers and the offense took advantage to make a comeback. And that play at the end was a great football play by Johnson to get his helmet on the ball and great awareness by Reggie and T New on the return.
tell me more
-
It hurts me to see Fitzgerald wasting away in AZ...
2 games of the pre season as a precaution since we didn't need him or want to risk it. Seriously, it's the fucking pre season.
Point was that he was injured...try to stay on point.
Green also missed a game in 2011 due to a hyperextended knee. Was it the same "rarely injured" one?
-
C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.No coach or GM of a successful team would take him over Julio and you know that.
No, I don't fucking know that, and furthermore, I don't believe that.
And you really love to ignore that the focus was on stopping Rodgers which the defense did better than almost anybody, don't ya?
I didn't ignore it, I just don't know about it. I didn't see that game. I just know you got ran on.
If you had Taylor, you wouldn't have gotten run on so badly.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 just a bit over 200 yards and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.
OK, absent the issues over drugs, I would NOT trade Gordon even up for Jones right now.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 just a bit over 200 yards and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
Isn't sacking the QB part of the show? The Browns got 6 sacks vs. Minn. Whatever you may say about Rodgers, the Packers O Line isn't any better than the Vikings.
-
those dudes where tripping when they came up with that concept.
-
It hurts me to see Fitzgerald wasting away in AZ...
2 games of the pre season as a precaution since we didn't need him or want to risk it. Seriously, it's the fucking pre season.
Point was that he was injured...try to stay on point.
Green also missed a game in 2011 due to a hyperextended knee. Was it the same "rarely injured" one?
Different knee actually. And oh no, he missed two pre season games. Really kills our season. Megatron missed a couple too, guess he's super injury proneIt hurts me to see Fitzgerald wasting away in AZ...
Point was that he was injured...try to stay on point.
Green also missed a game in 2011 due to a hyperextended knee. Was it the same "rarely injured" one?
-
C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.
OK, absent the issues over drugs, I would NOT trade Gordon even up for Jones right now.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 just a bit over 200 yards and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
Isn't sacking the QB part of the show? The Browns got 6 sacks vs. Minn. Whatever you may say about Rodgers, the Packers O Line isn't any better than the Vikings.
That's probably one good reason why you aren't an nfl gm.C'mon man, Julio is the obvious choice. Proven, no huge character issues or a looming year long suspension, he's the clear choice. Believe it.
OK, absent the issues over drugs, I would NOT trade Gordon even up for Jones right now.
And the fact that they held Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in the league (besides maybe Peyton) to a rating of 64.5 just a bit over 200 yards and a TD while picking him off twice is a testament to it. I can understand you underestimating the Bengals D since you didnt watch it, but you really should. They put on a show outside of the third quarter.
Isn't sacking the QB part of the show? The Browns got 6 sacks vs. Minn. Whatever you may say about Rodgers, the Packers O Line isn't any better than the Vikings.
Rodgers release is among the quickest in the nfl and he has the weapons to get open. The Bengals line swatted 3 passes of his on the last drive alone. An analyst on nfl network said that he hadn't had 2 passes swatted during a full game all of last season. They intercepted him twice, which is the first time that's happened in a long while as well. They contained him, that's the point. Sacks aren't the end all be all. But congrats on taking advantage of the deer in the headlights qb known as Christian Ponder.
-
It hurts me to see Fitzgerald wasting away in AZ...
2 games of the pre season as a precaution since we didn't need him or want to risk it. Seriously, it's the fucking pre season.
Point was that he was injured...try to stay on point.
Green also missed a game in 2011 due to a hyperextended knee. Was it the same "rarely injured" one?
It hurts me to see Fitzgerald wasting away in AZ...
Point was that he was injured...try to stay on point.
Green also missed a game in 2011 due to a hyperextended knee. Was it the same "rarely injured" one?
Seriously, I hate to side with a Bungles fan, but Julio Jones is way more injury prone than Green. End of story. You can't ever admit that you are wrong.
-
all i know is i saw a e:60 report on AJ Green and what he went through in HS when his coach (who was also a fireman) died in a fire. the team dedicated the season to him and ebded up winning the championship.
the kid is nothing but a class act, which is why it amazes me how he could thrive on a team full of convicts.
-
all i know is i saw a e:60 report on AJ Green and what he went through in HS when his coach (who was also a fireman) died in a fire. the team dedicated the season to him and ebded up winning the championship.
the kid is nothing but a class act, which is why it amazes me how he could thrive on a team full of convicts.
Name one player who could be classified as a "convict" other than Pacman. Before you say Burfict, I'll tell you his record is clean and he has been a stud here too. Exactly what we needed at LB.all i know is i saw a e:60 report on AJ Green and what he went through in HS when his coach (who was also a fireman) died in a fire. the team dedicated the season to him and ebded up winning the championship.
the kid is nothing but a class act, which is why it amazes me how he could thrive on a team full of convicts.
I'll agree that Green is a class act though. Epitome of everything you want in a football player.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login