Browns - Bengals Game
-
Kinda funny but this is something an old dog learned this morning. I looked up the definition of Bengal. A freaking kitty cat! It's a hybrid domestic breed of house cat Mild tempered and cute. So what's up with all that jungle bullshit? I'm thinking that litterbox would be much more appropriate.
A Bengal is a Bengal tiger. Come on, man.
A Bengal is a Bengal tiger. Come on, man.
Then it would be bengal tigers. Like Siberian tigers. To say Siberians is totally different. Run a search on bengals and see what they are. Hybrid domestic pussy cat. I would put the links in but this damn thing just sez fatal error anytime I try loading anything. But just check wiki.....I got a laugh out of that search
-
Are the Miami dolphins named after mahi mahi fish then, do you think?
-
Are the bears named after wooly bears?
-
Are the Miami dolphins named after mahi mahi fish then, do you think?
Are the Miami dolphins named after mahi mahi fish then, do you think?
dollfin is a 5$ doll I think. But Bengals are pussy cats. lol...Whats the difference between a lady bungle fan and a catfish?
-
One has whiskers and smells funny and the other is a fish.
-
Not true, good sir.
Everything about the Bengals franchise is founded on positive history.
Consider, the Bengals franchise is located in the shadows of where Paul Brown first won football games while playing QB for a championship high school team.
Paul Brown played for Massillon....which is up this way.
He went to Miami, Oh. for college...whichi is down that way.
Is that what you are talking about?
Tell 'em Gip. Tell 'em about the Banty Rooster.
If you are referring to PB, I have never heard him called that.
And then when you're done tell 'em how from the moment the Bengals franchise was founded, by Paul Brown, his legacy was transfered back to the area where his legend began. And where it ended.
His legend was made playing for Massillon, the playing at Miami, coaching for Massillon, coaching for Ohio St., then for the Great Lakes Academy in Chicago (where he first hooked up with Otto Graham), then here with the Browns, then lastly in Cinci. (though FYI, PB would have been happier if his new team were located in Columbus)
Leaving behind a hollowed out husk o' history in Cleveland, soon to be known as Leaveland, and now known as Clevetucky, home of Truckstop Jimmy and his pilot Jay.
And another thing.
You're getting it wrong with all of that red-headed stepchild stuff.
The Bengals are Paul Brown's trophy wife.
Younger...flashier....prettier.
Set a record for expansion team success that stood for decades until the rules were changed.
Most wins by an expansion team. Quickest to earn a playoff berth.
Double badass.
Really? What did the Browns do in their first 5 years of "Expansion"? Won 5 consecutive titles. Appeared in 11 title games in 12 years, winning 7.
Kinda hard to beat that expansion team.
Paul Brown played for Massillon....which is up this way.
He went to Miami, Oh. for college...whichi is down that way.
Is that what you are talking about?
Coached in Columbus....which is in the middle.
Coached at the Naval Acadamy...which is who knows where. Probably north.
Coached in Cleveland...which is in the north.
Betrayed in Cleveland...which is in the north.
Founded NFL franchise in Cincy....which is in the south.
Head coached NFL franchise in Cincy....which is in the south.
Gave birth to the WCO before retiring in Cincy...which is in the south.
Named Grand Poobah until death in Cincy....which is in the south.
Paul Brown Stadium constructed in Cincy...which is in the south.
Point being, Paul Brown played, coached, founded, and owned in many locations. Cleveland claims him as their own, but of all the places Brown coached it was Cleveland who betrayed him most. Most unforgivable, after firing him they betrayed him further by calling him too old and claimed the game had passed him by. Cast their lot with Modell, a pinhead mafioso in a camelhair coat. Watched as Paul Brown's earliest Bengal teams reacted to the loss of a franchise QB by giving birth to what would become known as the WCO, an offensive innovation that would revolutionize football for the next 25 years.
A Bengal is a Bengal tiger. Come on, man.
Panthera tigris tigris.
How can you not love that?
-
Man guise, those bengals look tough this year! You really think we can pull off this? I mean yo, they took down mr rodgers, and worthlessburger! How are we going to stop them guise?
-
Not true, good sir.
Everything about the Bengals franchise is founded on positive history.
Consider, the Bengals franchise is located in the shadows of where Paul Brown first won football games while playing QB for a championship high school team.
Tell 'em Gip. Tell 'em about the Banty Rooster.
And then when you're done tell 'em how from the moment the Bengals franchise was founded, by Paul Brown, his legacy was transfered back to the area where his legend began. And where it ended.
Leaving behind a hollowed out husk o' history in Cleveland, soon to be known as Leaveland, and now known as Clevetucky, home of Truckstop Jimmy and his pilot Jay.
And another thing.
You're getting it wrong with all of that red-headed stepchild stuff.
The Bengals are Paul Brown's trophy wife.
Younger...flashier....prettier.
Set a record for expansion team success that stood for decades until the rules were changed.
Most wins by an expansion team. Quickest to earn a playoff berth.
Double badass.
I for one do not give a rats ass where the bungholes came from. Most likely their daddies dick. And their Daddy would be the Cleveland Browns. Just another fact about the Browns on the Browns board. Go lick your pussy somewhere else dork.
I for one do not give a rats ass where the bungholes came from. Most likely their daddies dick. And their Daddy would be the Cleveland Browns. Just another fact about the Browns on the Browns board. Go lick your pussy somewhere else dork.
Wow, let's be nice to the visitors. Afterall, we do have the same daddy.
-
Are the Miami dolphins named after mahi mahi fish then, do you think?
Are the Miami dolphins named after mahi mahi fish then, do you think?
Are the bears named after wooly bears?
Bears, Dolphins and Bengals, amongst many others, are named after actual things.
But Gip tells me the Browns are named to honor a very specific person, but they're not sure who.
Actually, everyone knows who they're named for.
It's the guy who founded the Bengals
-
Are the Miami dolphins named after mahi mahi fish then, do you think?
Are the bears named after wooly bears?
Bears, Dolphins and Bengals, amongst many others, are named after actual things.
But Gip tells me the Browns are named to honor a very specific person, but they're not sure who.
Actually, everyone knows who they're named for.
It's the guy who founded the Bengals
Bears, Dolphins and Bengals, amongst many others, are named after actual things.
But Gip tells me the Browns are named to honor a very specific person, but they're not sure who.
Actually, everyone knows who they're named for.
It's the guy who founded the Bengals
You missed, I think, my point. Not surprising, I guess, but I thought Kentucky had better schools than that.
-
Bears, Dolphins and Bengals, amongst many others, are named after actual things.
But Gip tells me the Browns are named to honor a very specific person, but they're not sure who.
Actually, everyone knows who they're named for.
It's the guy who founded the Bengals
You missed, I think, my point. Not surprising, I guess, but I thought Kentucky had better schools than that.
You missed, I think, my point. Not surprising, I guess, but I thought Kentucky had better schools than that.
Not trying to butt in here. ..well maybe I am... but you're geography isn't exactly a strong suit bro. Cincinnati is in Ohio not Kentucky.
Anyways, I'm afraid that geno Atkins is going to eat hoyer for lunch this Sunday! That Bengal front line is hungry!
-
Mrgiggles is some kentucky inbred fag come for a visit.
-
Yet worse than the browns front seven in every way
-
Mrgiggles is some kentucky inbred fag come for a visit.
Mrgiggles is some kentucky inbred fag come for a visit.
Come for a visit?
-
Mrgiggles is some kentucky inbred fag come for a visit.
Come for a visit?
mrgiggles said:
Come for a visit?
I'm curious. What is your opinion on ginger QBs and the fact that they have never done anything in the NFL. Is it because they have no soul?
-
Mrgiggles is some kentucky inbred fag come for a visit.
Come for a visit?
mrgiggles said:
Come for a visit?
Ya, you know inbred, you all come for a visit to our board.
-
mrgiggles said:
Come for a visit?
I'm curious. What is your opinion on ginger QBs and the fact that they have never done anything in the NFL. Is it because they have no soul?
I'm curious. What is your opinion on ginger QBs and the fact that they have never done anything in the NFL. Is it because they have no soul?
Just to clarify are we talking about weeden?
Surely not the bengals qb right? He has taken the bengals to the playoffs ( yes there is football in January) 2 straight years.
-
Yet worse than the browns front seven in every way
If you honestly think that, you're Retarded. There isn't one player on the browns line that would start on the bengals. The only LB that would is Jackson. Overrated by you all because it's the only part of your team worth a shit.Yet worse than the browns front seven in every way
-
Bears, Dolphins and Bengals, amongst many others, are named after actual things.
But Gip tells me the Browns are named to honor a very specific person, but they're not sure who.
Actually, everyone knows who they're named for.
It's the guy who founded the Bengals
You missed, I think, my point. Not surprising, I guess, but I thought Kentucky had better schools than that.
Cincinnati is in Ohio. Guess Cleveland's public schools need some work.You missed, I think, my point. Not surprising, I guess, but I thought Kentucky had better schools than that.
-
Too bad the vikings didnt have fans invading our board.
But honestly browns fans, a victory Sunday would be so huge to the team, but the Bengals are good. They are all around the most balanced team in the AFC north. There are a couple things bungles fans should watch out for though.
1.the d lines are both equal. Both teams have extremely talented front 7. I honestly think the edge goes to CLE with their LBs in Kruger, Jackson, Roberston, and Mingo (getting better every snap) they are faster than the Bengals lbs. the CLE d in general is faster than the Bengals.
2. BUT the Bengals have talent everywhere on offense. So what do we do? U do what the Bengals will do to Hoyer, blitz the shit out of Dalton. Make Dalton throw to win, take Bernard and Green Ellis completely out of the game with stuffing the run (CLE has #2 run defense in league)
3. dalton is the weak link, he sucks under pressure. Hes not a consistently accurate QB either. He could blow it for CIN by not getting the ball to the talented recievers. Hes not a great QB by any means. I could see the pass rush spelling pick six for both QBs, especially Dalton though.
4.Gordon and Cameron are studs, and will help the Browns on O. Hoyer is a game manager QB and if he stays turnover free and gets the ball out quick, browns have a chance, a good chance.
5. Its at Cleveland, and the Bengals are the Bengals.
Its gonna be a good one regardless.
What I want : 23-17 browns
What I expect to get: 23-16 bengals
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login