So Kiko isn't being fined?
-
Are they waiting until the end of this week's schedule or what? Still pissed off he goes helmet to hemlet on a QB mid slide. Fucking bullshit. I hope he blows out a knee. I don't care call me a dick but I've had my ACL reconstructed too. Only good thing about that was my therapist was hot.
-
Are they waiting until the end of this week's schedule or what? Still pissed off he goes helmet to hemlet on a QB mid slide. Fucking bullshit. I hope he blows out a knee. I don't care call me a dick but I've had my ACL reconstructed too. Only good thing about that was my therapist was hot.
Are they waiting until the end of this week's schedule or what? Still pissed off he goes helmet to hemlet on a QB mid slide. Fucking bullshit. I hope he blows out a knee. I don't care call me a dick but I've had my ACL reconstructed too. Only good thing about that was my therapist was hot.
I believe fines are not announced until Tuesday, we still have Sunday and Monday games to go
-
There is no fucking reason for Kiko to get fined.

He drops his shoulder and helmet to where Hoyer's ribs are before the sliding motion begins. Hoyer slid far too late, and it's his own fault that he's out for the entire year (and maybe Gordon's for dropping that pass in the first drive and forcing Hoyer to make plays with his feet). Hoyer had the opportunity to slide earlier or run out of bounds, but he didn't and Kiko made a football move.
-
that's what kiko is paid to do. he won't get fined for a legal hit. if anything he will get a bonus check for a job well done
-
Why would he be fined? QB left the pocket and is running up the field. QB either needs to go out of bounds
or get the fuck down.
Look, I think it sucks that Hoyer is done. We actually had a shot at having a good season.
If you think the QB should be off limits, then put a red jersey on them like in practice.
-
Show the other sideline angle and it looks worse. Helmet to helmet no matter how you slice it. Dude bones him right in the side of the head.
-
-
-
Can't find it anyway but I guess I'm wrong. We'll see Tuesday...
-
Quit bitching. It was a clean hit.
Nobody said shit about when Gipson dove for Manuel's knees.
I swear, some of you little girls will whine about anything.
-
i didn't like the hit ONLY because i'm a fan of the team which it had affected.
that being said the hit didn't put hoyer out for the season. either it's a bad field and his cleats got caught up in it and made his slide look like a bad movie, where you know something bad is going to happen but you just don't know how bad it is. or he just had a huge brain fart and went about his slide the wrong way.
i personally will root against this guy for the rest of his career, but that doesn't mean it was an illegal hit. like i had said before he reminds me of a roided up polygirl.
BUT if he were on our team and we were dissecting the video like you want to do, i guarantee your view might be different.
i hate ray lewis (hate....it's a strong word) dislike ray lewis very much but he had played for the browns his jersey would be stained and worn out by now.
if he gets fined i'll be shocked.
-
-
I'm not winning this one am I lol? ah well go Browns!
-
Gipson led with his shoulder.
Kiko clearly led with his helmet. Hoyer shouldn't have slid like that - if he hadn't, he'd probly be okay.
But leading with the helmet is not a clean, legal hit on a defenseless player.
If Kiko had simply led with his shoulder, it would have been fine.
That's just how I see it. We'll see if he gets fined or not.
-
well from what i remember didn't he also do a troy polygirl jump the line at the QB move right as the ball was snapped?
polygirl does that every game abd has never been fined. i thought 'launching' yourself with helmet first was the big no no nowadays?
so if you launch yourself with your arms out in front of you but still make contact with your helmet first shouldn't that be a fine? (not saying that is what happened in the hoyer hit....i thought that was clean)....even though the guy is a roided up dick.
-
It could go either way. What speaks against a fine is that Alonso dropped to that level practically simultaneously with Brian doing the same. He could not have predicted that. These guys have to make millisecond decisions when making their plays. That said, and what speaks for a fine, is the poor tackling tecnique that he used. It is more of a late lead with helmet dive than a clean arm wrap up attempt.
calfoxwc, I mostly agree with what you said except for the "defenseless player" part. A quarterback, when deciding to scramble, is not a defenseless player just because he´s a quarterback.
At any rate I wish both Brian and EJ quick recoveries.
-
Can't find it anyway but I guess I'm wrong. We'll see Tuesday...
Can't find it anyway but I guess I'm wrong. We'll see Tuesday...
I think the top one here is what you are referring to: http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/03/brian-hoyer-took-a-hard-hit-from-kiko-alonso-appeared-to-twist-knee/
Sorry, can´t figure out how to enbed that here like Vapor Trail did.
-
-
Can't find it anyway but I guess I'm wrong. We'll see Tuesday...
I think the top one here is what you are referring to: http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/03/brian-hoyer-took-a-hard-hit-from-kiko-alonso-appeared-to-twist-knee/
Sorry, can´t figure out how to enbed that here like Vapor Trail did.
I think the top one here is what you are referring to: http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/03/brian-hoyer-took-a-hard-hit-from-kiko-alonso-appeared-to-twist-knee/
Sorry, can´t figure out how to enbed that here like Vapor Trail did.
Oh wow. Imagine that Kiko looks up and then crowns him. Sorry for the shitty thread guys Vaportrail has put me in my place. I won't start any threads from now on. Go Browns.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login