start Campbell
-
yeah i watched the game.. we couldn't get fired up while down by 4.
-
What about Flynn
What about Flynn
yes
-
Off the top of my head, I can't think of an unemployed quarterback I wouldn't take over Weeds.
Off the top of my head, I can't think of an unemployed quarterback I wouldn't take over Weeds.
I agree Shep. Was at the game, and was so POed it's only the second time I've ever left a game before the final gun. Weeden isn't even backup material good, much less starter.
If the coaching staff wants to send a message- cut Weeden immediately. Right now, we couldn't get a bag of nerf footballs for this bum.
-
Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.
HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.
We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.
Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.
Z
-
wasn't Campbell a banner pick up?
-
Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.
HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.
We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.
Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.
Z
Zombo said:
Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.
HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.
We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.
Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.
Z
You're right. I was one of the guys saying Weeden doesn't have enough time and making excuses for him. Don't know how much of an upgrade Captain Underhand throw is over Sargent Shovel Pass is but i'd be willing to go with Campbell the rest of the way out.
Good call Z.
-
Agree that we do not have an emotional leader now.
It was clear that for a 2 week period we did, but no longer the case.
I mean package (Wheezy) with one or 2 draft picks..anything to get him out of Cleveland..he blows...
I think he's cost us enough draft pick-wise...
How bad is Campbell that the coaches start Weeden? I don't see how he could do worse
Wonder exactly the same thing...
What is Wheezy showing on weekdays to keep his starting job?
Seriously. It's like this team / coaching staff can't adjust to the second half. It kills me, new regime, same problems with adjustments
Actually I thought we made some great first half adjustments to the tune of 17 unanswered points.
No reason for us to adjust at the half... everything was working.
2nd half we got more conservative and then Wheezy kicked his ineptitude into overdrive...
Game Over...
Zombo said:
Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.
True... but had nothing to do with your flip-flop on Wheezy.

-
Smh, and people were actually excited about Weeden...
-
Agree that we do not have an emotional leader now.
It was clear that for a 2 week period we did, but no longer the case.
I mean package (Wheezy) with one or 2 draft picks..anything to get him out of Cleveland..he blows...
I think he's cost us enough draft pick-wise...
How bad is Campbell that the coaches start Weeden? I don't see how he could do worse
Wonder exactly the same thing...
What is Wheezy showing on weekdays to keep his starting job?
Seriously. It's like this team / coaching staff can't adjust to the second half. It kills me, new regime, same problems with adjustments
Actually I thought we made some great first half adjustments to the tune of 17 unanswered points.
No reason for us to adjust at the half... everything was working.
2nd half we got more conservative and then Wheezy kicked his ineptitude into overdrive...
Game Over...
Zombo said:
Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.
True... but had nothing to do with your flip-flop on Wheezy.

Agree that we do not have an emotional leader now.
It was clear that for a 2 week period we did, but no longer the case.
I think he's cost us enough draft pick-wise...
Wonder exactly the same thing...
What is Wheezy showing on weekdays to keep his starting job?
Actually I thought we made some great first half adjustments to the tune of 17 unanswered points.
No reason for us to adjust at the half... everything was working.
2nd half we got more conservative and then Wheezy kicked his ineptitude into overdrive...
Game Over...
True... but had nothing to do with your flip-flop on Wheezy.

Flip flop?
I buried him after the Miami game.
At some point you see enough. That was my point.
Should I apologize for rooting for him in 2012?
The look on his stupid face was enough for me today.
He's dumb.
Let's not painfully examine it.
Holmgren fucked up and Banner will fix it this week.
No time for dumb QBs in the NFl.
Z
-
you think banner will fix it? benching him or trading/cutting him?
-


-
ah look at his face right there.... did he shard himself
-
I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.
I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.
Id take Tebow throwing right handed over Weeden right now.
-
Sir Derpalot needs to be cut or traded if you can get anything for him. I think he brings the whole team down when he is in the game. He's like having Soju(Debbie Downer) as your QB. You notice how he was left out of that td celebration until the end? His team doesn't like him even when he throws a TD.
Campbell at least has shown in the past that he can win. Give him a shot.
-
Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.
HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.
We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.
Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.
Z
Zombo said:
Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.
HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.
We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.
Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.
Z
Despite Holmgren and his collecting a huge payday while doing nothing to improve this team, this front office will move quickly to undo the mistakes of the previous regime. This ain't Randy Lerner's team anymore! Thank God for that too! At any rate, it was a waste to draft Richardson, and even more of a waste to draft Weeden in the first round! Holmgren sucked as GM in Seattle! Good coach? Yes! Horrible in the front office.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login