Campell to start
-
this will be interesting....I'll be happy with a respectable showing.
-
God help us all. I honestly would rather have Weedtard in there. Idk what Campbell can offer us. Hoyer only played mediocre and leapfrogged him. Not sure how this will turn out
C'mon man really?
C'mon man really?
At this point we HAVE to find out what Campbell can offer on the field. Guranteed loss if we don't try, so theres really nothing to lose...I think the locker room has some tension too, def needed...
-
C'mon man really?
At this point we HAVE to find out what Campbell can offer on the field. Guranteed loss if we don't try, so theres really nothing to lose...I think the locker room has some tension too, def needed...
At this point we HAVE to find out what Campbell can offer on the field. Guranteed loss if we don't try, so theres really nothing to lose...I think the locker room has some tension too, def needed...
You missed the quote brother...
-
Watch Cambell gets hurt. LOL
-
If Campbell goes down I'll take Marquis Gray over Weeds.
-
Watch Cambell gets hurt. LOL
Watch Cambell gets hurt. LOL
Not in this game. Campbell only gets hurt by the football gods if we look good and start to get some optimism/wins again. Maybe we get a couple of nice drive, no turnovers, something like 27-42 for 280 yds, 1TD, 0 INT, a couple of field goals, a rushing TD, and end up losing 23-20. Campbell then puts in a similar performance against the Ravnes, maybe an extra TD. All of a sudden we're 5-5, with half a shot at the wildcard. Then, and only then, will Campbell get injured. As long as he's not a massive upgrade over weeden, doing 200 yards with 60% completions, he'll stay healthy.
-
All I know is that it literally couldn't get worse than Weeden. Kudos to Chud and the gang for doing the best thing to let the team win. With two first round picks/deep QB class why not try and win now? I just hope we can find lightning in a bottle twice..
-
If anyone thinks this makes me feel any better about the Browns QB situation.....it don't.
I think all we have gone from is Darryl to his other brother Darryl.

-
If anyone thinks this makes me feel any better about the Browns QB situation.....it don't.
I think all we have gone from is Darryl to his other brother Darryl.

If anyone thinks this makes me feel any better about the Browns QB situation.....it don't.
I think all we have gone from is Darryl to his other brother Darryl.
Maybe, maybe not. No sense losing any game, of any kind, by not trying to win by any and all ways that you possess . Much less losing each and every game.
-
Campbell is better than Weeden. Case closed. Is he good? Probably not. But he's somewhat competent and that is wildly better than what we get with brandy.
-
Campbell is better than Weeden. Case closed. Is he good? Probably not. But he's somewhat competent and that is wildly better than what we get with brandy.
Campbell is better than Weeden. Case closed. Is he good? Probably not. But he's somewhat competent and that is wildly better than what we get with brandy.
Yep.
Z
-
He basically has to be competent, and we're somewhere near 7-9.
-
God help us all. I honestly would rather have Weedtard in there. Idk what Campbell can offer us. Hoyer only played mediocre and leapfrogged him. Not sure how this will turn out
God help us all. I honestly would rather have Weedtard in there. Idk what Campbell can offer us. Hoyer only played mediocre and leapfrogged him. Not sure how this will turn out
Really, you want a guy in there that's 31st in the NFL in QBR who's thrown more than a couple passes? Thrown more picks than TDs? A guy who stands in the pocket picking his ass waiting to get sacked? A guy who has receivers quit on him because he's hanging them out for kill shots? Jason Campbell not even looking at Weeds after his TD catch should tell you everything you need to know. Weeden has an NFL arm. and a Pop Warner mentality. The game is just too fast for him to process.
I don't know if Campbell will be any better, but it's hard to imagine him being any worse. It gives me faint hope I may actually witness something resembling a Browns offense this week in KC.
-
He played in 6 games with he Bears last year and threw for 265 yds...
We better hope the Fozzy Kamikaze is ready to blow up
He played in 6 games with he Bears last year and threw for 265 yds...
We better hope the Fozzy Kamikaze is ready to blow up
The Bears Oline that year was terrible. Cutler was sacked innumerable times and even his numbers were down. Redskins teams that he played with were terrible and still are with the exception of RG3. This is probably the best offensive personnel that he's played with. Over his career he's thrown more TD's than picks something you can't say for Weeden. This team needs decent quarterback play and I think Campbell can deliver that.
-
it's obvious they need to sign a #3 qb
cause if campell goes down weeden's not gonna have any interest in going back out there just to be a tackling dummy...
-
Good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login