Campell to start
-
Wheezy will look great holding a clipboard somewhere. I'd be more excited if we had some rookie coming in to take a shot over Campbell. We know what that guy has, he's failed in Washington, and again in Oakland yet we expect a different outcome in Cleveland? Truth is, we win about the same number of games with Campbell as we would have with Weeden.
I don't think he failed in Oakland, rather he got injured. I believe he was 4-2 which was a big improvement for them. We just need a serviceable QB to be competitive/watchable. If Weeden was to start again, i would be mowing the lawn, playing with my kid, or something else instead of getting mad at terrible football every Sunday. Weeden is toast.
-
I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.
He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.
If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?
Zombo said:
I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.
He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.
If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?
THanks for the video. Got me excited for this weekend's game. I hope he still has the wheels b/c he's gonna need them...
-
God help us all. I honestly would rather have Weedtard in there. Idk what Campbell can offer us. Hoyer only played mediocre and leapfrogged him. Not sure how this will turn out
Really, you want a guy in there that's 31st in the NFL in QBR who's thrown more than a couple passes? Thrown more picks than TDs? A guy who stands in the pocket picking his ass waiting to get sacked? A guy who has receivers quit on him because he's hanging them out for kill shots? Jason Campbell not even looking at Weeds after his TD catch should tell you everything you need to know. Weeden has an NFL arm. and a Pop Warner mentality. The game is just too fast for him to process.
I don't know if Campbell will be any better, but it's hard to imagine him being any worse. It gives me faint hope I may actually witness something resembling a Browns offense this week in KC.
-
The team and fans needed to see this change, now we have to hope campbell can survive against a very hostile defense or we will unfortunately see weeds again..
Honestly i would rather see us sign some no name as a backup and waive weeden..
The team and fans needed to see this change, now we have to hope campbell can survive against a very hostile defense or we will unfortunately see weeds again..
Honestly i would rather see us sign some no name as a backup and waive weeden..
Gips rises from the dead! what brings you back? A lifetime ban from the WNBA 's Indy Fever board?

-
I am actually that fuktard in not playing. Give me a Campbell tomato soup instead of a stale ginger bread cookie any day. Campbell give us our best chance to win you idiots. b
-
I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.
He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.
If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?
Zombo said:
I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.
He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.
If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?
OMG that's what a real qb is supposed to look like.
What I took from that video- Campbell has 10x the pocket awareness than Weeds, he throws an accurate ball with someone in his face, knows how to throw a fade, actually sees guys that are wide open, fairly quick release.Was it Chud's & the coaching staff's plan to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt Weeden as a first round pick was a total bust? Case closed. (Hey you Banner cheapskate theorists- maybe Joe wanted to play Weeden because he wanted to get his money's worth out of him, LOL!!!) If Campbell looked 1\2 that good in practice, I can't understand why he didn't get the nod to come in when Hoyer went down.
-
I can sleep at night with a glimmer of hope now thanks Jason.
-
A glimmer is better than what weve had the past 3 games
-
A glimmer is better than what weve had the past 3 games
A glimmer is better than what weve had the past 3 games
is a glimmer like sequins on michael jackson's shoes/jacket or like a spit-shine on a marine's boot?
-
don't forget the info about campbell's contract.
i think the FO would have stuck with weeds if the fan-base wasn't screaming for his benching.
don't forget the info about campbell's contract.
i think the FO would have stuck with weeds if the fan-base wasn't screaming for his benching.
I don't think they listen to us. Its a money thing Not talking about Campbell's contract but Haslem wants a product that makes money You can't do that with Weeden playing. Campbell will put people in the seats and people to watch on TV.
-
I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.
He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.
If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?
Zombo said:
I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.
He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.
If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?
dude let's not talk oakland vs. cleveland which was supposed to be one of the biggest (NE snow vs. cali sunshine) lop-sided victories in our favor..................
30+ years later and i'm still waitin on the dan fouts, roman gabriel, joe kapp motherfuckers to just be a fuckin man.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login