Buckeyes
-
Can FSU win out if their beloved QB is charged with rape?
-
I don't see a win against Arkansas, weird.
Kind of like those fab 5 teams that didn't exist?
-
Ohio State fans are nor secretly hoping that Winston gets arrested in the upcoming days.
-
Can FSU win out if their beloved QB is charged with rape?
Can they? Perhaps. Will they.....it would be a lot harder for them.....and they would lose a lot of their votes likely without Winston.
-
I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.
Alabama looks like they are about to lose
-
I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.
Alabama looks like they are about to lose
ummm, yeah.
leaves osu open for the BCS title game BABY!!
guess the iron bowl was made out of aluminum foil for bama this year.
kicker? how many fucking big games have been won/loss because of team's kicking game?
fuck bama.
-
man..........how many close-ups of men rooting for their team and losing........close-ups of them crying.
wha! bitches. yeah the SEC and ACC and PAC12 and big !2 are so fucking talented."
fuck them.
hope we play either oregon, auburn or alabama just to kick it n their teeth.
-
I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.
Alabama looks like they are about to lose
So how many of those SEC fags are going to vote Auburn ahead of Ohio State just because they beat mighty Alabama?
-
I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.
Alabama looks like they are about to lose
So how many of those SEC fags are going to vote Auburn ahead of Ohio State just because they beat mighty Alabama?
-
I think the coaches will keep OSU ahead of Auburn, and the computer sure will, with Aub's 1 loss. The Harris poll might be different, because that poll has some serious SEC bias on it
-
I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.
Alabama looks like they are about to lose
ummm, yeah.
leaves osu open for the BCS title game BABY!!
guess the iron bowl was made out of aluminum foil for bama this year.
kicker? how many fucking big games have been won/loss because of team's kicking game?
fuck bama.
ummm, yeah.
leaves osu open for the BCS title game BABY!!
guess the iron bowl was made out of aluminum foil for bama this year.
kicker? how many fucking big games have been won/loss because of team's kicking game?
fuck bama.
Michigan St. is no walkover. That is a damn good team, and OSU could have trouble.
You will have strength going against strength in OSU's offense vs. MSU's defense. The game will probably be decided by how well OSU's defense plays against MSU's offense. Ohio State's defense has been on a roller coaster ride.
-
I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.
Alabama looks like they are about to lose
So how many of those SEC fags are going to vote Auburn ahead of Ohio State just because they beat mighty Alabama?
-
Looks like all of them will.
It's called propaganda, and it works. Get ESPN, all the .com sports web sites, etc. to bash OSU & the Big 10, then hype up the SEC.
Yeah, Ohio State blew it last night, I get that. But look at this picture....please:
Ohio St. was #2 in the early season poll, and got penalized for winning @Cal 52-34. A sloppy win they said, so you are now #3. Then, they beat FAMU, a team they shouldn't have played, 76-0, and get dropped to #4 because they didn't play anybody.
Its called bias. I'm sick of it, and its been going on for years. Do you guys remember in 1993, we went into Wisconsin ranked #4, played to a TIE against the Badgers who were ranked in the top 10, and we got dropped 4 spots.
You think I'm crazy? Fine. Alabama lost a game on their home field both last year and the year prior, and still played and won the BCS. Hell, they weren't even the champs of the SEC the one year (cannot recall if it was last year). Its total effing bullshit.
-
Final Destination shit from a week ago... you were on borrowed time.
-
Looks like all of them will.
It's called propaganda, and it works. Get ESPN, all the .com sports web sites, etc. to bash OSU & the Big 10, then hype up the SEC.
Yeah, Ohio State blew it last night, I get that. But look at this picture....please:
Ohio St. was #2 in the early season poll, and got penalized for winning @Cal 52-34. A sloppy win they said, so you are now #3. Then, they beat FAMU, a team they shouldn't have played, 76-0, and get dropped to #4 because they didn't play anybody.
Its called bias. I'm sick of it, and its been going on for years. Do you guys remember in 1993, we went into Wisconsin ranked #4, played to a TIE against the Badgers who were ranked in the top 10, and we got dropped 4 spots.
You think I'm crazy? Fine. Alabama lost a game on their home field both last year and the year prior, and still played and won the BCS. Hell, they weren't even the champs of the SEC the one year (cannot recall if it was last year). Its total effing bullshit.
It's called propaganda, and it works. Get ESPN, all the .com sports web sites, etc. to bash OSU & the Big 10, then hype up the SEC.
Yeah, Ohio State blew it last night, I get that. But look at this picture....please:
Ohio St. was #2 in the early season poll, and got penalized for winning @Cal 52-34. A sloppy win they said, so you are now #3. Then, they beat FAMU, a team they shouldn't have played, 76-0, and get dropped to #4 because they didn't play anybody.
Its called bias. I'm sick of it, and its been going on for years. Do you guys remember in 1993, we went into Wisconsin ranked #4, played to a TIE against the Badgers who were ranked in the top 10, and we got dropped 4 spots.
You think I'm crazy? Fine. Alabama lost a game on their home field both last year and the year prior, and still played and won the BCS. Hell, they weren't even the champs of the SEC the one year (cannot recall if it was last year). Its total effing bullshit.
I was simply responding to Hoorta and his fag comment. I am not interested is talking about games played in 93. He asked how many were going to vote for a SEC team and I replied.
It's not my fault OSU got beat by MSU. I fell asleep about 3 minutes in to the game and woke up to see MSU in Victor formation. I would have much rather OSU won at Floridawannabe St lose, but it didn't work that way. Either way, I am glad the SEC is in the game.
I am a strange breed to many around here. I am a Gator fan, and they totally sucked this year.....just like the Browns. I root for my conference. I will root for Auburn, and will root for Cincy, or Pittsburgh, or the Ravens if they move forward. I don't buy in to rooting for teams to lose unless it somehow helps your favorite team. I have rooted for every SEC team to win in bowl game and have rooted for Cincy, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh to win every playoff game unless we were involved. I will say I started rooting for Seattle when it became apparent to me they were getting jobbed by the refs in the SB they played against the Steelers.
I will take that back. I also openly rooted for OSU against Alabama in maybe the Sugar Bowl of 1977 or 8, might have been the year before Woody slugged that Clemson player....Ozzie played for the Tide that year.....I was still closely tied to Ohio
-
Yea, I don't get the "I will root for my conference" thing.
If you are going to ask me to root for the Steelers and Ravens in a playoff game.....we gonna fight, brother

-
It's called propaganda, and it works. Get ESPN, all the .com sports web sites, etc. to bash OSU & the Big 10, then hype up the SEC.
Yeah, Ohio State blew it last night, I get that. But look at this picture....please:
Ohio St. was #2 in the early season poll, and got penalized for winning @Cal 52-34. A sloppy win they said, so you are now #3. Then, they beat FAMU, a team they shouldn't have played, 76-0, and get dropped to #4 because they didn't play anybody.
Its called bias. I'm sick of it, and its been going on for years. Do you guys remember in 1993, we went into Wisconsin ranked #4, played to a TIE against the Badgers who were ranked in the top 10, and we got dropped 4 spots.
You think I'm crazy? Fine. Alabama lost a game on their home field both last year and the year prior, and still played and won the BCS. Hell, they weren't even the champs of the SEC the one year (cannot recall if it was last year). Its total effing bullshit.
I was simply responding to Hoorta and his fag comment. I am not interested is talking about games played in 93. He asked how many were going to vote for a SEC team and I replied.
It's not my fault OSU got beat by MSU. I fell asleep about 3 minutes in to the game and woke up to see MSU in Victor formation. I would have much rather OSU won at Floridawannabe St lose, but it didn't work that way. Either way, I am glad the SEC is in the game.
I am a strange breed to many around here. I am a Gator fan, and they totally sucked this year.....just like the Browns. I root for my conference. I will root for Auburn, and will root for Cincy, or Pittsburgh, or the Ravens if they move forward. I don't buy in to rooting for teams to lose unless it somehow helps your favorite team. I have rooted for every SEC team to win in bowl game and have rooted for Cincy, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh to win every playoff game unless we were involved. I will say I started rooting for Seattle when it became apparent to me they were getting jobbed by the refs in the SB they played against the Steelers.
I will take that back. I also openly rooted for OSU against Alabama in maybe the Sugar Bowl of 1977 or 8, might have been the year before Woody slugged that Clemson player....Ozzie played for the Tide that year.....I was still closely tied to Ohio
I was simply responding to Hoorta and his fag comment. I am not interested is talking about games played in 93. He asked how many were going to vote for a SEC team and I replied.
It's not my fault OSU got beat by MSU. I fell asleep about 3 minutes in to the game and woke up to see MSU in Victor formation. I would have much rather OSU won at Floridawannabe St lose, but it didn't work that way. Either way, I am glad the SEC is in the game.
Yeah, nobody cares about how the Buckeyes & Big 10 are continually disrespected, whether it's 1974, 1993, or 2013. But everybody talks about how great the SEC is/has been/was and that's ok.
The Buckeyes blew it, and their defense is no where near where is normally is. But, when you only have ONE team (Alabama) who can actually play defense in the SEC, and 2 Big 12 teams (Missouri, Texas A & M) come in there and light up this supposedly superior conference, well.....I guess those facts are ignored.
-
I was simply responding to Hoorta and his fag comment. I am not interested is talking about games played in 93. He asked how many were going to vote for a SEC team and I replied.
It's not my fault OSU got beat by MSU. I fell asleep about 3 minutes in to the game and woke up to see MSU in Victor formation. I would have much rather OSU won at Floridawannabe St lose, but it didn't work that way. Either way, I am glad the SEC is in the game.
Yeah, nobody cares about how the Buckeyes & Big 10 are continually disrespected, whether it's 1974, 1993, or 2013. But everybody talks about how great the SEC is/has been/was and that's ok.
The Buckeyes blew it, and their defense is no where near where is normally is. But, when you only have ONE team (Alabama) who can actually play defense in the SEC, and 2 Big 12 teams (Missouri, Texas A & M) come in there and light up this supposedly superior conference, well.....I guess those facts are ignored.
Yeah, nobody cares about how the Buckeyes & Big 10 are continually disrespected, whether it's 1974, 1993, or 2013. But everybody talks about how great the SEC is/has been/was and that's ok.
The Buckeyes blew it, and their defense is no where near where is normally is. But, when you only have ONE team (Alabama) who can actually play defense in the SEC, and 2 Big 12 teams (Missouri, Texas A & M) come in there and light up this supposedly superior conference, well.....I guess those facts are ignored.
Yea, what was it like 62-49? Was that the SEC or the Arena League?
Unfortuneatley it seems that Ohio State's defense would fit right into the SEC about now.
-
Final Destination shit from a week ago... you were on borrowed time.
LOL...shut up Michigan fan...you really suck. Chim in when you have a real team.
-
Urban Meyer is a dud.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login