Pittsburgh Sucks
-
You claim that Heyward is a bust. He says Heyward is doing just great.....so, who is correct?
I wass merely prodding him...he takes the bait like a sissyboy everytime...Heyward may be slightly average at best...but not the world beater this clown makes him out to be..I'll take any one of our bench guys over Heyward any day of the year...
I wass merely prodding him...he takes the bait like a sissyboy everytime...Heyward may be slightly average at best...but not the world beater this clown makes him out to be..I'll take any one of our bench guys over Heyward any day of the year...
I didn't label him a world beater, i just implied he's playing to his former draft status. Pro Football Focus graded him out as the best 3-4 defensive end in week 9 and he was in the green the last 5 games. He's going to be very solid. I only mentioned him because he boosts the defensive line and lessens the draft need in that category.
Gipper as far as the Indians are concerned I've never been a big baseball fan, at least not until the Pirates started showing some promise again 3 years ago. I used to go a decent amount with my dad when I was younger before Bonilla, Bonds, Jeff King etc, etc, etc left but was never that IN to baseball. It quite honestly bored me to tears but going to the games were always fun. I never played baseball growing up because of the former so no I wouldn't and didn't know the Indians lived in the gutter for that long. How were their ticket sales during that stretch? That was my point.
Nickers you never bait me with anything and if by bait you mean make stupid, illinformed comments then sure you're xxxxing Bill Dance.
-
I wass merely prodding him...he takes the bait like a sissyboy everytime...Heyward may be slightly average at best...but not the world beater this clown makes him out to be..I'll take any one of our bench guys over Heyward any day of the year...
I didn't label him a world beater, i just implied he's playing to his former draft status. Pro Football Focus graded him out as the best 3-4 defensive end in week 9 and he was in the green the last 5 games. He's going to be very solid. I only mentioned him because he boosts the defensive line and lessens the draft need in that category.
Gipper as far as the Indians are concerned I've never been a big baseball fan, at least not until the Pirates started showing some promise again 3 years ago. I used to go a decent amount with my dad when I was younger before Bonilla, Bonds, Jeff King etc, etc, etc left but was never that IN to baseball. It quite honestly bored me to tears but going to the games were always fun. I never played baseball growing up because of the former so no I wouldn't and didn't know the Indians lived in the gutter for that long. How were their ticket sales during that stretch? That was my point.
Nickers you never bait me with anything and if by bait you mean make stupid, illinformed comments then sure you're xxxxing Bill Dance.
I didn't label him a world beater, i just implied he's playing to his former draft status. Pro Football Focus graded him out as the best 3-4 defensive end in week 9 and he was in the green the last 5 games. He's going to be very solid. I only mentioned him because he boosts the defensive line and lessens the draft need in that category.
I will have to check out this site. What does it do, like rank ever players performance for every week? Does it do a year to date compilation?
Gipper as far as the Indians are concerned I've never been a big baseball fan, at least not until the Pirates started showing some promise again 3 years ago. I used to go a decent amount with my dad when I was younger before Bonilla, Bonds, Jeff King etc, etc, etc left but was never that IN to baseball. It quite honestly bored me to tears but going to the games were always fun. I never played baseball growing up because of the former so no I wouldn't and didn't know the Indians lived in the gutter for that long. How were their ticket sales during that stretch? That was my point.
Well, for a lot of it, it was a different era. Getting a million fans a season could have been a great year attendance wise. And for the Tribe it was always up and down. At old Muni Stadium for opening day there would be 85,000 people in the stands, then the next game only 5000. Hope sprung eternal...but only briefly because we all knew that the managment had put out at best a .500 or worse product.
There were times though when it was outstanding. I was at a game vs. the Yankees in July when there were 83K there.
When the new Stadium opened though was about the time when finally the team also was really good, and fans knew it....and broke the major league record for most consecutive sellouts with 455...(since broken by the Red Sox). It took the Red Sox winning 2 WS and a 33,000 seat stadium, smallest in the majors to beat that record.
(and FYI, I played baseball every damn day I could growing up)
-
I wass merely prodding him...he takes the bait like a sissyboy everytime...Heyward may be slightly average at best...but not the world beater this clown makes him out to be..I'll take any one of our bench guys over Heyward any day of the year...
I didn't label him a world beater, i just implied he's playing to his former draft status. Pro Football Focus graded him out as the best 3-4 defensive end in week 9 and he was in the green the last 5 games. He's going to be very solid. I only mentioned him because he boosts the defensive line and lessens the draft need in that category.
Gipper as far as the Indians are concerned I've never been a big baseball fan, at least not until the Pirates started showing some promise again 3 years ago. I used to go a decent amount with my dad when I was younger before Bonilla, Bonds, Jeff King etc, etc, etc left but was never that IN to baseball. It quite honestly bored me to tears but going to the games were always fun. I never played baseball growing up because of the former so no I wouldn't and didn't know the Indians lived in the gutter for that long. How were their ticket sales during that stretch? That was my point.
Nickers you never bait me with anything and if by bait you mean make stupid, illinformed comments then sure you're xxxxing Bill Dance.
I didn't label him a world beater, i just implied he's playing to his former draft status. Pro Football Focus graded him out as the best 3-4 defensive end in week 9 and he was in the green the last 5 games. He's going to be very solid. I only mentioned him because he boosts the defensive line and lessens the draft need in that category.
Gipper as far as the Indians are concerned I've never been a big baseball fan, at least not until the Pirates started showing some promise again 3 years ago. I used to go a decent amount with my dad when I was younger before Bonilla, Bonds, Jeff King etc, etc, etc left but was never that IN to baseball. It quite honestly bored me to tears but going to the games were always fun. I never played baseball growing up because of the former so no I wouldn't and didn't know the Indians lived in the gutter for that long. How were their ticket sales during that stretch? That was my point.
Nickers you never bait me with anything and if by bait you mean make stupid, illinformed comments then sure you're xxxxing Bill Dance.
Of course I do...you run like a bitch to EVERYTHING I say...I rent more space in your head than your willing to admit...get over yourself sissybitch!...
-
Watching NFL Gameday and they just reported that Big Ben is unhappy with the direction of the Steelers and wants the team to explore options for his trade.
This could either be a way for Big Ben to force the Steelers to get rid of Haley or maybe he really wants out of Pittsburgh.
Obviously trading him would means that Pittsburgh would be in the market for a QB this upcoming draft and that means adding another team to the list of teams looking for a QB. Plus they will be drafting ahead of us barring us from trading up.
-
Watching NFL Gameday and they just reported that Big Ben is unhappy with the direction of the Steelers and wants the team to explore options for his trade.
This could either be a way for Big Ben to force the Steelers to get rid of Haley or maybe he really wants out of Pittsburgh.
Obviously trading him would means that Pittsburgh would be in the market for a QB this upcoming draft and that means adding another team to the list of teams looking for a QB. Plus they will be drafting ahead of us barring us from trading up.
Watching NFL Gameday and they just reported that Big Ben is unhappy with the direction of the Steelers and wants the team to explore options for his trade.
This could either be a way for Big Ben to force the Steelers to get rid of Haley or maybe he really wants out of Pittsburgh.
Obviously trading him would means that Pittsburgh would be in the market for a QB this upcoming draft and that means adding another team to the list of teams looking for a QB. Plus they will be drafting ahead of us barring us from trading up.
Trade em Weeden or hell just give em to them
-
Watching NFL Gameday and they just reported that Big Ben is unhappy with the direction of the Steelers and wants the team to explore options for his trade.
This could either be a way for Big Ben to force the Steelers to get rid of Haley or maybe he really wants out of Pittsburgh.
Obviously trading him would means that Pittsburgh would be in the market for a QB this upcoming draft and that means adding another team to the list of teams looking for a QB. Plus they will be drafting ahead of us barring us from trading up.
Watching NFL Gameday and they just reported that Big Ben is unhappy with the direction of the Steelers and wants the team to explore options for his trade.
This could either be a way for Big Ben to force the Steelers to get rid of Haley or maybe he really wants out of Pittsburgh.
Obviously trading him would means that Pittsburgh would be in the market for a QB this upcoming draft and that means adding another team to the list of teams looking for a QB. Plus they will be drafting ahead of us barring us from trading up.
"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn!"
Appropriately, the quote above is from "Gone With The Wind" (which is the current location of Pittsburghs' dominance).
Mike
-
Big Ben realizes Tomlin not only wore out Cowhers coat tails he shredded em beyond all recognition.
-
Big Ben realizes Tomlin not only wore out Cowhers coat tails he shredded em beyond all recognition.
Big Ben realizes Tomlin not only wore out Cowhers coat tails he shredded em beyond all recognition.
thank you. thank you. thank you.
i've been preaching to our steeler trolls for years that tomlin was over-rated. now that everyone is either hurt or just out of gas, he can't pull out a win to save his life.
he will go along with haley if they do a repeat next year.
-
With that big contract, it will be hard to trade him.
-
Big Ben realizes Tomlin not only wore out Cowhers coat tails he shredded em beyond all recognition.
Big Ben realizes Tomlin not only wore out Cowhers coat tails he shredded em beyond all recognition.
Mike Tomlin is not a bad coach. Todd Haley is a bastard of an offensive coordinator and our offensive line has been patch work because of injuries and inconsistencies. If we had more continuity on the offensive line this convnersation wouldn't even transpire. As far as Ben is concerned he's allowed to be upset with Haley but he's a god damn diva and it's annoying. (It's also 100% speculation and his agent has said the statement is bs)
EDIT: Tomlin also isn't going anywhere even if we have another losing season next year. Say the Steelers do fire him, teams will be beating down the door to hire him.
-
guaranteed this is the Steelers FO opening salvo on nudging him out. What this means is they really want one of those shiny new qb's in the upcoming draft. I'm completely fine with that.
-
No they won't. It's usually the prerogative of bad teams to blame the o coordinator first but I assure you the Steelers coaching woes go deeper than Haley.
-
Big Ben realizes Tomlin not only wore out Cowhers coat tails he shredded em beyond all recognition.
Mike Tomlin is not a bad coach. Todd Haley is a bastard of an offensive coordinator and our offensive line has been patch work because of injuries and inconsistencies. If we had more continuity on the offensive line this convnersation wouldn't even transpire. As far as Ben is concerned he's allowed to be upset with Haley but he's a god damn diva and it's annoying. (It's also 100% speculation and his agent has said the statement is bs)
EDIT: Tomlin also isn't going anywhere even if we have another losing season next year. Say the Steelers do fire him, teams will be beating down the door to hire him.
-
EDIT: Tomlin also isn't going anywhere even if we have another losing season next year. Say the Steelers do fire him, teams will be beating down the door to hire him.
This isnt Bill Belichick or Sean Payton were talking about here...He's severely overrated and taken the toughness out of the Steelers,Cowher imparted on the team...It's not even a comparison...Please stop with the nonsense and take your silly homer piss colored sunglasses off for once.
-
Had a decent game today though. Put the hurting on the bills.
-
Oh I wouldn't think that Tomlin will have a rough time finding a new job. I also don't think the squeelers organization will shit can the guy for a bad season. We do that here but it hasn't been a very successful business model. These bastards are just the victims of old age and have dodged that bullet for longer than they deserve.
Cowherd
is a product of media hype and probably wouldn't take another coaching job unless it was a sure thing.Ben has just probably raped all the women in western Pennsylvania and looking to move on...
WSS
-
I heard speculation that the Rooneys have at best been tolerant of BR what with all his off field issues, and that as long as he was leading them to win, they would put up with him. But now with one mediocre season behind him, and now with a bad season, they have not forgotten the scorn that BR had brought onto the franchise. (in other words, the people that hold the biggest grudge against BR over issues that nearly everyone else thought was behind him are his own owners)
-
You know what they say where there's smoke there's fire.
Big Ben will be a cardinal next year to play with his old O.C. with the chance to throw the ball to a real WR. May even take a $ discount.
#fuckthesteelers
-
Lot of potential new victims in phoenix.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login