I found our New Running Back!
-
pass the dutchie on the left hand side.
-
I was waiting for this to be posted.
-
at least you didn't say it was tebow.
-
Dion Lewis on our team
-
Dion Lewis on our team
yeah too bad we won't see him until next training camp. once hurt, twice shy.
-
Kid won't live to see 25.
-
Kid won't live to see 25.
What are you talking aboutKid won't live to see 25.
-
What are you talking aboutKid won't live to see 25.
What are you talking about
Kid is morbidly obese and will probably die of a heart attack if he don't lose at least 100 or more pounds. Walking time bomb that's what I'm talking about.
-
What are you talking about
Kid is morbidly obese and will probably die of a heart attack if he don't lose at least 100 or more pounds. Walking time bomb that's what I'm talking about.
Kid is morbidly obese and will probably die of a heart attack if he don't lose at least 100 or more pounds. Walking time bomb that's what I'm talking about.
I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?
Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.
-
Kid is morbidly obese and will probably die of a heart attack if he don't lose at least 100 or more pounds. Walking time bomb that's what I'm talking about.
I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?
Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.
I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?
Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.
well i hope your proctologist tells you to slow down on the big salty beef.
-
I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?
Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.
well i hope your proctologist tells you to slow down on the big salty beef.
-
-
he's got that funky disease that plagued Honest Abe. i.e -- multiple endocrine neoplasia
-
Maybe the Browns should pick up the RB from Heidelberg that picked up 465 yards rushing against B-W. That is an NCAA record for all levels (FBS,FCS,II,III)
-
Maybe the Browns should pick up the RB from Heidelberg that picked up 465 yards rushing against B-W. That is an NCAA record for all levels (FBS,FCS,II,III)
Maybe the Browns should pick up the RB from Heidelberg that picked up 465 yards rushing against B-W. That is an NCAA record for all levels (FBS,FCS,II,III)
Honestly, this is the kind of kid you would want IMO. He would come in with something to prove and work hard as his collegiate position doesn't give him much of a chance to be drafted.. but his stock may have just risen.
-
Zombo said:
How bout this guy?
They call him Flipper, Flipper, Flipper, in a world full of wonder.....
-
Kid is morbidly obese and will probably die of a heart attack if he don't lose at least 100 or more pounds. Walking time bomb that's what I'm talking about.
I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?
Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.
I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?
Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.
are you a strongman competitor? are you 6'6+? it's good that kid playing football otherwise he might already be in big trouble. 6'4 and 400lbs is not sustainable over a lifetime. Even the NFL players, if they don't drop that playing weight asap after retirement they are deep shit. You can only get away with eating like that if your metabolism is at the level of an NFL player. The moment their metabolism drops because they're not moving as much, they have to adjust or those calories that previously got delegated to doing shit like repair work and replenishing muscles....will kill them.
-
he'll have to lose weight cuz he's gonna eat his mom and dad out of house and home.
"what's on the shopping list this week honey?"
"steak, ribs, eggs, 3 gallons of milk, mac and cheese 3 bags of mini snickers, 4 boxes of captain crunch,assorted cookies and chips and dip."
"geez that's enough to feed an army."
'hell that's just for junior. we still gotta buy for us!"
i hope they have some nutritionist working with this kid or his arteries will be thicker than liz taylor's bush hair.
-
I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?
Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.
are you a strongman competitor? are you 6'6+? it's good that kid playing football otherwise he might already be in big trouble. 6'4 and 400lbs is not sustainable over a lifetime. Even the NFL players, if they don't drop that playing weight asap after retirement they are deep shit. You can only get away with eating like that if your metabolism is at the level of an NFL player. The moment their metabolism drops because they're not moving as much, they have to adjust or those calories that previously got delegated to doing shit like repair work and replenishing muscles....will kill them.
are you a strongman competitor? are you 6'6+? it's good that kid playing football otherwise he might already be in big trouble. 6'4 and 400lbs is not sustainable over a lifetime. Even the NFL players, if they don't drop that playing weight asap after retirement they are deep shit. You can only get away with eating like that if your metabolism is at the level of an NFL player. The moment their metabolism drops because they're not moving as much, they have to adjust or those calories that previously got delegated to doing shit like repair work and replenishing muscles....will kill them.
I'm 6'6 and a former collegiate athlete until I tore my ACL two years ago.
Weight isn't the end all be all of fitness. Some people have larger frames. My playing weight was 330, but I was also in the low teens in body fat percentage.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login