Skip to content

I found our New Running Back!

The Browns Board
30 16 2.1k
  • How bout this guy?

  • How bout this guy?

    Zombo said:

    How bout this guy?

    They call him Flipper, Flipper, Flipper, in a world full of wonder.....

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Kid is morbidly obese and will probably die of a heart attack if he don't lose at least 100 or more pounds. Walking time bomb that's what I'm talking about.

    I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?

    Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?

    Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.

    are you a strongman competitor? are you 6'6+? it's good that kid playing football otherwise he might already be in big trouble. 6'4 and 400lbs is not sustainable over a lifetime. Even the NFL players, if they don't drop that playing weight asap after retirement they are deep shit. You can only get away with eating like that if your metabolism is at the level of an NFL player. The moment their metabolism drops because they're not moving as much, they have to adjust or those calories that previously got delegated to doing shit like repair work and replenishing muscles....will kill them.

  • he'll have to lose weight cuz he's gonna eat his mom and dad out of house and home.

    "what's on the shopping list this week honey?"

    "steak, ribs, eggs, 3 gallons of milk, mac and cheese 3 bags of mini snickers, 4 boxes of captain crunch,assorted cookies and chips and dip."

    "geez that's enough to feed an army."

    'hell that's just for junior. we still gotta buy for us!"

    i hope they have some nutritionist working with this kid or his arteries will be thicker than liz taylor's bush hair.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm 340 lbs. Am I going to die?

    Because I have a doctor who would readily disagree with you.

    are you a strongman competitor? are you 6'6+? it's good that kid playing football otherwise he might already be in big trouble. 6'4 and 400lbs is not sustainable over a lifetime. Even the NFL players, if they don't drop that playing weight asap after retirement they are deep shit. You can only get away with eating like that if your metabolism is at the level of an NFL player. The moment their metabolism drops because they're not moving as much, they have to adjust or those calories that previously got delegated to doing shit like repair work and replenishing muscles....will kill them.

    @clevfan4life said:

    are you a strongman competitor? are you 6'6+? it's good that kid playing football otherwise he might already be in big trouble. 6'4 and 400lbs is not sustainable over a lifetime. Even the NFL players, if they don't drop that playing weight asap after retirement they are deep shit. You can only get away with eating like that if your metabolism is at the level of an NFL player. The moment their metabolism drops because they're not moving as much, they have to adjust or those calories that previously got delegated to doing shit like repair work and replenishing muscles....will kill them.

    I'm 6'6 and a former collegiate athlete until I tore my ACL two years ago.

    Weight isn't the end all be all of fitness. Some people have larger frames. My playing weight was 330, but I was also in the low teens in body fat percentage.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    are you a strongman competitor? are you 6'6+? it's good that kid playing football otherwise he might already be in big trouble. 6'4 and 400lbs is not sustainable over a lifetime. Even the NFL players, if they don't drop that playing weight asap after retirement they are deep shit. You can only get away with eating like that if your metabolism is at the level of an NFL player. The moment their metabolism drops because they're not moving as much, they have to adjust or those calories that previously got delegated to doing shit like repair work and replenishing muscles....will kill them.

    I'm 6'6 and a former collegiate athlete until I tore my ACL two years ago.

    Weight isn't the end all be all of fitness. Some people have larger frames. My playing weight was 330, but I was also in the low teens in body fat percentage.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm 6'6 and a former collegiate athlete until I tore my ACL two years ago.

    Weight isn't the end all be all of fitness. Some people have larger frames. My playing weight was 330, but I was also in the low teens in body fat percentage.

    ok so you're 10 or so pounds heavier than your playing weight. Is your physical activity level the same as when you played? If not, you're setting yourself up for big big problems. I workout sometimes with an ex collegiate OL who a few years ago was maybe an inch or two shorter than you but maybe with another 20-30 pounds on him. He's down to under 290 now, still strong as fug but he's like fucking running those tough mudders now. Dude fully admits he was probably on his way out when he was close to 400.

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and he runs a 4.4...

    Do you mean a 5.4? Even that would be impressive for a guy who weighs 400 pounds. Pity the poor 165 pound HS kids that try and tackle this guy.

    Son, your future at the collegiate level is at DL somewhere. Doubtless the PAC 10 coaches have scouted this guy

    @hoorta said:

    Do you mean a 5.4? Even that would be impressive for a guy who weighs 400 pounds. Pity the poor 165 pound HS kids that try and tackle this guy.

    Son, your future at the collegiate level is at DL somewhere. Doubtless the PAC 10 coaches have scouted this guy

    PAC-12? Anyway, he needs to lose some serious weight before he can play any position competitively. All that bulk is just going to slow him down and place stress on his knees/feet.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm 6'6 and a former collegiate athlete until I tore my ACL two years ago.

    Weight isn't the end all be all of fitness. Some people have larger frames. My playing weight was 330, but I was also in the low teens in body fat percentage.

    ok so you're 10 or so pounds heavier than your playing weight. Is your physical activity level the same as when you played? If not, you're setting yourself up for big big problems. I workout sometimes with an ex collegiate OL who a few years ago was maybe an inch or two shorter than you but maybe with another 20-30 pounds on him. He's down to under 290 now, still strong as fug but he's like fucking running those tough mudders now. Dude fully admits he was probably on his way out when he was close to 400.

    @clevfan4life said:

    ok so you're 10 or so pounds heavier than your playing weight. Is your physical activity level the same as when you played? If not, you're setting yourself up for big big problems. I workout sometimes with an ex collegiate OL who a few years ago was maybe an inch or two shorter than you but maybe with another 20-30 pounds on him. He's down to under 290 now, still strong as fug but he's like fucking running those tough mudders now. Dude fully admits he was probably on his way out when he was close to 400.

    I don't practice everyday, but I run 5k's and have done a couple of those "tough mudders" since I quit football.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    ok so you're 10 or so pounds heavier than your playing weight. Is your physical activity level the same as when you played? If not, you're setting yourself up for big big problems. I workout sometimes with an ex collegiate OL who a few years ago was maybe an inch or two shorter than you but maybe with another 20-30 pounds on him. He's down to under 290 now, still strong as fug but he's like fucking running those tough mudders now. Dude fully admits he was probably on his way out when he was close to 400.

    I don't practice everyday, but I run 5k's and have done a couple of those "tough mudders" since I quit football.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I don't practice everyday, but I run 5k's and have done a couple of those "tough mudders" since I quit football.

    that's outstanding at your weight, freakish even. Probably not a whole lot of mid 300 lb'ers running those tuff mudders with you.

  • Weight isn't by itself the issue.

    The metric should be your VO2 max.. which measures how useful your heart is in pushing blood [which carries o2] throughout your body, however big you are.

  • Weight isn't by itself the issue.

    The metric should be your VO2 max.. which measures how useful your heart is in pushing blood [which carries o2] throughout your body, however big you are.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Weight isn't by itself the issue.

    The metric should be your VO2 max.. which measures how useful your heart is in pushing blood [which carries o2] throughout your body, however big you are.

    That's my point. Weight isn't the end all be all of fitness by any means.

    There's two guys in the crossfit class at the gym I go to that easily tip the 400 mark. They are both 6'7+ and both wrestlers/ MMA fighters and look like they are cut from granite.