Skip to content

Week 11 Game Impressions: Steelers @ Browns

The Browns Board
187 37 6.7k
  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #98

    Well unless a miracle happens.......back to the bottom of the division for us.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #99

    I hope Ben roethlisberger breaks his rapey neck

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Steelers getting away with murder god damn it.

    Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

    He literally struck Campbell in the head. I don't think it was a malicious hit but what pisses me off is that a Brady or manning would get that call every time.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn

    hey, randy poo.....go shit your pants and roll on your back

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by

    Browns just don't make plays

  • @vagitron said:

    Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

    He literally struck Campbell in the head. I don't think it was a malicious hit but what pisses me off is that a Brady or manning would get that call every time.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    He literally struck Campbell in the head. I don't think it was a malicious hit but what pisses me off is that a Brady or manning would get that call every time.

    I don't agree or disagree. I don't think the hit warranted a flag as the hit ton the head appeared to be secondary to the initial. Beyond that its no different in Pittsburgh. Ben doesn't get those calls either.

  • @letsgojackets said:

    I hope you get cancer motherfucker.

    Really fvxked up thing to say. Grow up.

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Really fvxked up thing to say. Grow up.

    fuck you pussy. Go troll somewhere else. I hope you get aids....better?

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    Campbell out with a concussion.

  • Campbell out with a concussion.

    thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by

    @letsgojackets said:

    Campbell out with a concussion.

    Oh well. Not like he was helping much... The QB hunt continues...

  • @vagitron said:

    Really fvxked up thing to say. Grow up.

    fuck you pussy. Go troll somewhere else. I hope you get aids....better?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @letsgojackets said:

    fuck you pussy. Go troll somewhere else. I hope you get aids....better?

    Lol e-tough.

  • @vagitron said:

    Really fvxked up thing to say. Grow up.

    fuck you pussy. Go troll somewhere else. I hope you get aids....better?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @letsgojackets said:

    fuck you pussy. Go troll somewhere else. I hope you get aids....better?

    Well hell aids ain't shit anymore. Had he gotten aids five years later the world could still have the greatest front man of all time...

  • @letsgojackets said:

    fuck you pussy. Go troll somewhere else. I hope you get aids....better?

    Lol e-tough.

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Lol e-tough.

    haha where do you live?

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Steelers getting away with murder god damn it.

    Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214

    @vagitron said:

    Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

    Why did Campbell leave the game with a head injury and have to leave his helmet on sideways sitting on the bench because they wouldn't touch his head or neck?

    Watch the replay, first contact was a head swipe clocking him in the helmet.

    Not saying I even care, need to stop putting skirts on the QB's, but when we see it get called throughout the whole league, and gets called on it in close games (see grooves hit on stafford that was a legit wrap up tackle) it pisses everybody off to not see it called when it happens to the Browns. So don't sit here and tell us it never happend and isn't the same thing.

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by

    This one stings, cause it sends the browns to the basement with a large flaming tumbling ball of hellfire. Big Ben munched the defense today. Quick screens and bubble routes alllllll day

  • @vagitron said:

    Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

    Why did Campbell leave the game with a head injury and have to leave his helmet on sideways sitting on the bench because they wouldn't touch his head or neck?

    Watch the replay, first contact was a head swipe clocking him in the helmet.

    Not saying I even care, need to stop putting skirts on the QB's, but when we see it get called throughout the whole league, and gets called on it in close games (see grooves hit on stafford that was a legit wrap up tackle) it pisses everybody off to not see it called when it happens to the Browns. So don't sit here and tell us it never happend and isn't the same thing.

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    Why did Campbell leave the game with a head injury and have to leave his helmet on sideways sitting on the bench because they wouldn't touch his head or neck?

    Watch the replay, first contact was a head swipe clocking him in the helmet.

    Not saying I even care, need to stop putting skirts on the QB's, but when we see it get called throughout the whole league, and gets called on it in close games (see grooves hit on stafford that was a legit wrap up tackle) it pisses everybody off to not see it called when it happens to the Browns. So don't sit here and tell us it never happend and isn't the same thing.

    Exactly how I feel. Good post.

  • @vagitron said:

    Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

    Why did Campbell leave the game with a head injury and have to leave his helmet on sideways sitting on the bench because they wouldn't touch his head or neck?

    Watch the replay, first contact was a head swipe clocking him in the helmet.

    Not saying I even care, need to stop putting skirts on the QB's, but when we see it get called throughout the whole league, and gets called on it in close games (see grooves hit on stafford that was a legit wrap up tackle) it pisses everybody off to not see it called when it happens to the Browns. So don't sit here and tell us it never happend and isn't the same thing.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    Why did Campbell leave the game with a head injury and have to leave his helmet on sideways sitting on the bench because they wouldn't touch his head or neck?

    Watch the replay, first contact was a head swipe clocking him in the helmet.

    Not saying I even care, need to stop putting skirts on the QB's, but when we see it get called throughout the whole league, and gets called on it in close games (see grooves hit on stafford that was a legit wrap up tackle) it pisses everybody off to not see it called when it happens to the Browns. So don't sit here and tell us it never happend and isn't the same thing.

    He trolls for the Steelers though...they do no wrong, even when its blatant don't you know that?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    I used to get upset about football, but I take it like it goes now. No use in having a stroke.

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by

    Wow......why don't we just run the clock. Browns have given up.

  • I used to get upset about football, but I take it like it goes now. No use in having a stroke.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I used to get upset about football, but I take it like it goes now. No use in having a stroke.

    I'm about at the same stage diehard. I can't let it ruin my day. I just hate the trailer park dwelling, turncoat, Nazi sympathizer steeler fans in Ohio getting all uppity because they think they've won something

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by

    I've been on this board for quite a while but I still do not understand how stupid you have to be to come here as a troll and expose the garbage that fills your head to the whole Browns' world.