Skip to content

Week 11 Game Impressions: Steelers @ Browns

The Browns Board
187 37 6.7k
  • @vagitron said:

    Right now I live in Delaware Ohio. Please come visit.

    address...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @letsgojackets said:

    address...

    Lol just let me know and I will meet you in town. What are you gonna do drool on me?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Let it go jackets. He's a troll, man.

  • @letsgojackets said:

    address...

    Lol just let me know and I will meet you in town. What are you gonna do drool on me?

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Lol just let me know and I will meet you in town. What are you gonna do drool on me?

    I thought you were tough?

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    C'mon buddy lets make the news.

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by

    Weeden fumble...................................................................... 😵

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by

    (After Weedens fumble)

    Nevermind letsgojackets, find him.

  • thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by

    See you later in the week, in all the "maybe next year" threads... Can't wait for FA & draft talk... even though it seems like it will never change the outcome on Sundays...

  • @vagitron said:

    Lol just let me know and I will meet you in town. What are you gonna do drool on me?

    I thought you were tough?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @letsgojackets said:

    I thought you were tough?

    I'm not going to post my address on a message board. I'm less than 6 blocks from downtown Delaware. You let me know and I will tell you what I'm wearing. I'm 6'3 218 pretty hard to miss. Make sure you wear your browns backer gear.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by letsgojackets

    I'll go to your place. You can have the home field advantage.

    Ok pm me your address

  • @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    I've been on this board for quite a while but I still do not understand how stupid you have to be to come here as a troll and expose the garbage that fills your head to the whole Browns' world.

    I don't troll and if you've been here a while you should know that I don't. I post when the steeler hate starts flying, otherwise I read. Beyond that I know its absolutely SHOCKING to have a rival fan on a rival board. I don't think that's ever happened before anywhere on the internet!

    The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I don't troll and if you've been here a while you should know that I don't. I post when the steeler hate starts flying, otherwise I read. Beyond that I know its absolutely SHOCKING to have a rival fan on a rival board. I don't think that's ever happened before anywhere on the internet!

    Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

  • I'll go to your place. You can have the home field advantage.

    Ok pm me your address

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @letsgojackets said:

    I'll go to your place. You can have the home field advantage.

    Ok pm me your address

    I'm available tomorrow or Wednesday. Once again I'm not giving a random my address.

  • @vagitron said:

    I don't troll and if you've been here a while you should know that I don't. I post when the steeler hate starts flying, otherwise I read. Beyond that I know its absolutely SHOCKING to have a rival fan on a rival board. I don't think that's ever happened before anywhere on the internet!

    Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

    Soooooo you were kidding because me being here this week makes more sense than any other time I'm here.

  • @letsgojackets said:

    I'll go to your place. You can have the home field advantage.

    Ok pm me your address

    I'm available tomorrow or Wednesday. Once again I'm not giving a random my address.

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I'm available tomorrow or Wednesday. Once again I'm not giving a random my address.

    Why not?

  • K kc3902 wrote on last edited by

    Cut Weeden today.

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by

    And this just in hell has boiled over in Cleveland

  • @vagitron said:

    I don't troll and if you've been here a while you should know that I don't. I post when the steeler hate starts flying, otherwise I read. Beyond that I know its absolutely SHOCKING to have a rival fan on a rival board. I don't think that's ever happened before anywhere on the internet!

    Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

    Soooooo you were kidding because me being here this week makes more sense than any other time I'm here.

  • See you later in the week, in all the "maybe next year" threads... Can't wait for FA & draft talk... even though it seems like it will never change the outcome on Sundays...

    S SunDawg wrote on last edited by

    @thenew23 said:

    See you later in the week, in all the "maybe next year" threads... Can't wait for FA & draft talk... even though it seems like it will never change the outcome on Sundays...

    Yep, this season is over. For the first time in years, two big games in November, both end in epic failures. We won't win another game this year. Campbell sucks, Weedone blows, the last five games will be painful to watch. In the 2014 NFL Draft, the 4-12 Cleveland Clowns select....insert name here.

  • @thenew23 said:

    See you later in the week, in all the "maybe next year" threads... Can't wait for FA & draft talk... even though it seems like it will never change the outcome on Sundays...

    Yep, this season is over. For the first time in years, two big games in November, both end in epic failures. We won't win another game this year. Campbell sucks, Weedone blows, the last five games will be painful to watch. In the 2014 NFL Draft, the 4-12 Cleveland Clowns select....insert name here.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by

    @sundawg said:

    Yep, this season is over. For the first time in years, two big games in November, both end in epic failures. We won't win another game this year. Campbell sucks, Weedone blows, the last five games will be painful to watch. In the 2014 NFL Draft, the 4-12 Cleveland Clowns select....insert name here.

    A healthy Campbell doesn't suck. Still a solid backup. Weeden will be out of the league next year..

  • @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

    Soooooo you were kidding because me being here this week makes more sense than any other time I'm here.

    The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Soooooo you were kidding because me being here this week makes more sense than any other time I'm here.

    Anything you say, pal.

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by

    I hate Art Modell! This team has SUCKED since he moved to Baltimore.