It is time
-
no. not at all.
weeden deserves to start the next five games and get his licks, just like we know we'll probably lose out the rest of the year, which in my book at this stage of the game would be best for the team given the upcoming draft.
the fans are already angry. after hoyer went down there was a collective gasp of air being let out of everyone of knowing that we'd have to rely on the other 2 then backups which meant almost certain doom.
i don't think haslam is that concerned about filling seats right now as he is about his personnel picks. i'm more angry about our coaching staff than anything else so far. hell sign tebow. bring THAT circus to town if all you care about is having ticket sales.
i know a lot of teams want him in the NFL if he were to switch to TE or FB or whatever but he won't, so there goes that argument.
hopefully between weeden and campbell we can last out the year w/o having to sign anyone else.
also polarizing is not a strong enough word for tebow. besides talk about angry fans. half the people wouldn't show up just because he's playing.
-
Campbell's probably only going to miss one game maximum. We should just finish the season with Campbell and Weeden.
-
Campbell's probably only going to miss one game maximum. We should just finish the season with Campbell and Weeden.
-
It is, no offense to those individuals, the bargain basement of players who can't get gigs anywhere else in the NFL. There is no savior out there to be found.
This all brings me back to Tim Tebow.
Why don't you go join him in the church that he is going to be preaching at.....for THAT is where Tebow should be. Not on a football field. Why Tebow? There are several other Heisman winning QBs out that that are available.
We could get say:
Troy Smith
Matt Leinert........both former Heisman winners I would rather have. At least they have started in the league.
Jason White
Eric Crouch
....both of these who probably never played in the NFL could do as well.
And Jamarcus Russell, former #1 overall. He is out there too.
Because he wins games and they don't.
I'm sorry you have a problem with his religion, but get the fuck over it. You sound like a butthurt child, just like the rest of the detractors.
If you want to talk about him being a bad QB, I'm all for it. But his faith has nothing to do with his game.
Because he wins games and they don't.
I'm sorry you have a problem with his religion, but get the fuck over it. You sound like a butthurt child, just like the rest of the detractors.
If you want to talk about him being a bad QB, I'm all for it. But his faith has nothing to do with his game.
I simply brought up his faith as that is where he should probably be going to earn his keep......not playing QB. Because he is a bad QB.
It sounds like YOU are the one that is butthurt about that very sensible suggestion.
Do you have something against him preaching his faith.....doing something he may clearly be more apt for than playing NFL quarterback.
With other guys we might say "go sell insurance", "go be a high school coach" "go sell cars for a living" , "go announce college games".
Its just with Tebow we all have been made aware that his path may lie in another direction.
I am merely suggesting he take that direction....Why would YOU object to him going out preaching? Are you Muslim or something?
-
Tim Tebow is literally just as bad as Weeden when it comes to the core of being a QB at the NFL level. It's pretty much common sense to see the only reason he won football games is because an offense was made just for him. The only chance the kid has to be successful would entail changing an entire offensive scheme 12 weeks into the season. It's just stupid and irrelevant at this point. I literally hate Weeden's face but Tebow would play just as badly if not worse.
You can quote me first as saying he'll sign as a graduate assistant coach at Ohio State.
-
Because he wins games and they don't.
I'm sorry you have a problem with his religion, but get the fuck over it. You sound like a butthurt child, just like the rest of the detractors.
If you want to talk about him being a bad QB, I'm all for it. But his faith has nothing to do with his game.
I simply brought up his faith as that is where he should probably be going to earn his keep......not playing QB. Because he is a bad QB.
It sounds like YOU are the one that is butthurt about that very sensible suggestion.
Do you have something against him preaching his faith.....doing something he may clearly be more apt for than playing NFL quarterback.
With other guys we might say "go sell insurance", "go be a high school coach" "go sell cars for a living" , "go announce college games".
Its just with Tebow we all have been made aware that his path may lie in another direction.
I am merely suggesting he take that direction....Why would YOU object to him going out preaching? Are you Muslim or something?
I simply brought up his faith as that is where he should probably be going to earn his keep......not playing QB. Because he is a bad QB.
It sounds like YOU are the one that is butthurt about that very sensible suggestion.
Do you have something against him preaching his faith.....doing something he may clearly be more apt for than playing NFL quarterback.
With other guys we might say "go sell insurance", "go be a high school coach" "go sell cars for a living" , "go announce college games".
Its just with Tebow we all have been made aware that his path may lie in another direction.
I am merely suggesting he take that direction....Why would YOU object to him going out preaching? Are you Muslim or something?
I don't fall for your attempts to shift the focus of blame like others here do.
Your first sentence about Tebow is about his religion, clearly it was what your mind first jumped to. Only after taking a swing at his religious background did you attempt to qualify it by saying he's a bad QB.
For being a so-called judge, you tend to jump to your own conclusions rather quickly and dismiss the opinions of others as opposed to being open-minded. I'm starting to see why you "used to be" a judge.
For the record, Muslim is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God". Therefore any practitioner of a monotheistic religion is technically a Muslim.
I know you meant it as a shock term, because in your mind "Muslim" equals "terrorist".
I'm sure what you meant to ask was "Are you a follower of Islam?" in which case I would respond by asking "which denomination?", of which there are about 40... all with slightly different views and beliefs.
I guess where you're from there really is a separation of church and state, because on the topic of religion you are woefully ignorant.
-
-
He'd probably help the run game. Passing can't get much worse than with weeden. Bring him in.
I just can't watch weeden play. Its just too infuriating.
-
I simply brought up his faith as that is where he should probably be going to earn his keep......not playing QB. Because he is a bad QB.
It sounds like YOU are the one that is butthurt about that very sensible suggestion.
Do you have something against him preaching his faith.....doing something he may clearly be more apt for than playing NFL quarterback.
With other guys we might say "go sell insurance", "go be a high school coach" "go sell cars for a living" , "go announce college games".
Its just with Tebow we all have been made aware that his path may lie in another direction.
I am merely suggesting he take that direction....Why would YOU object to him going out preaching? Are you Muslim or something?
I don't fall for your attempts to shift the focus of blame like others here do.
Your first sentence about Tebow is about his religion, clearly it was what your mind first jumped to. Only after taking a swing at his religious background did you attempt to qualify it by saying he's a bad QB.
For being a so-called judge, you tend to jump to your own conclusions rather quickly and dismiss the opinions of others as opposed to being open-minded. I'm starting to see why you "used to be" a judge.
For the record, Muslim is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God". Therefore any practitioner of a monotheistic religion is technically a Muslim.
I know you meant it as a shock term, because in your mind "Muslim" equals "terrorist".
I'm sure what you meant to ask was "Are you a follower of Islam?" in which case I would respond by asking "which denomination?", of which there are about 40... all with slightly different views and beliefs.
I guess where you're from there really is a separation of church and state, because on the topic of religion you are woefully ignorant.
the topic of religion you are woefully ignorant.
religion is for warmongers and suckers.
the aggressive and submissive.
-
the topic of religion you are woefully ignorant.
religion is for warmongers and suckers.
the aggressive and submissive.
-
If the Browns win Sunday some folks will be talking wildcard again....
-
Get Tebow. Give him his last shot. The guy is NOT a good quarterback but he has one thing and one thing only. A winner's mentality. Something Brandy wheezy will never have, ever.
-
If the Browns win Sunday some folks will be talking wildcard again....
If the Browns win Sunday some folks will be talking wildcard again....
We will and I will.
Z
-
I simply brought up his faith as that is where he should probably be going to earn his keep......not playing QB. Because he is a bad QB.
It sounds like YOU are the one that is butthurt about that very sensible suggestion.
Do you have something against him preaching his faith.....doing something he may clearly be more apt for than playing NFL quarterback.
With other guys we might say "go sell insurance", "go be a high school coach" "go sell cars for a living" , "go announce college games".
Its just with Tebow we all have been made aware that his path may lie in another direction.
I am merely suggesting he take that direction....Why would YOU object to him going out preaching? Are you Muslim or something?
I don't fall for your attempts to shift the focus of blame like others here do.
Your first sentence about Tebow is about his religion, clearly it was what your mind first jumped to. Only after taking a swing at his religious background did you attempt to qualify it by saying he's a bad QB.
For being a so-called judge, you tend to jump to your own conclusions rather quickly and dismiss the opinions of others as opposed to being open-minded. I'm starting to see why you "used to be" a judge.
For the record, Muslim is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God". Therefore any practitioner of a monotheistic religion is technically a Muslim.
I know you meant it as a shock term, because in your mind "Muslim" equals "terrorist".
I'm sure what you meant to ask was "Are you a follower of Islam?" in which case I would respond by asking "which denomination?", of which there are about 40... all with slightly different views and beliefs.
I guess where you're from there really is a separation of church and state, because on the topic of religion you are woefully ignorant.
I don't fall for your attempts to shift the focus of blame like others here do.
Your first sentence about Tebow is about his religion, clearly it was what your mind first jumped to.
Yea....because that is where HIS mind jumps to. I am only following his lead.
Do you really think that if he decides not to play football that he will sell insurance or cars?
No. He will do what his heart tells him to do...preach. I am only suggesting that he go do that now
Only after taking a swing at his religious background did you attempt to qualify it by saying he's a bad QB.
No, you are ass backwards (as usual). See here is how this works:
John Facenda aka The Voice of God: "Mr.Tebow....you are a bad QB and you will no longer have a career in the NFL."
Tim: "OK sir"
Facenda " What else would you like to do with your life?"
Tim: "Preach the Gospel"
John: "Good, now go do it"
For being a so-called judge, you tend to jump to your own conclusions rather quickly and dismiss the opinions of others as opposed to being open-minded. I'm starting to see why you "used to be" a judge.
Nope, still am
For the record, Muslim is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God". Therefore any practitioner of a monotheistic religion is technically a Muslim.
I know you meant it as a shock term, because in your mind "Muslim" equals "terrorist".
I'm sure what you meant to ask was "Are you a follower of Islam?" in which case I would respond by asking "which denomination?", of which there are about 40... all with slightly different views and beliefs.
I guess where you're from there really is a separation of church and state, because on the topic of religion you are woefully ignorant.
Whatever, there, I was merely trying to be funny. Subleties in humor really are lost on you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
I think the only QB from this year that'll be on next years roster is Hoyer, which I approve of.