Week 12 Game Impressions: Jags @ Browns
-
Aaaaaand we still suck
-
Just dreadful... The offense was Weeded, the defense couldn't get a stop against Henne and MJD...
-
We are shit.we are Idiots out there. We do not play like an NFL team. We dont resemble anything coherently positive.
-
et me start by saying I always root for a Browns win. With that being the case, this loss isn't the worst in the world. We had zero chance to make the playoffs this year, don't fool yourselves. The browns under Weeden could easily not win another game. With this loss the browns are in prime position for a top 5 pick to hopefully get the QB we need. Weeden lost us the game single-handedly. A good QB and we win that game by 14+ points.
-
Knew bringing in Cundiff was a bad idea.
-
Pat Shurmur's fault
-
I have an appointment with my shrink to talk about the Browns be back in a few days
-
Pat Shurmur's fault
Pat Shurmur's fault
NO! it's fucking holmgren's fault.
-
I think we are actively tanking in order to get a higher draft pick.
Why else would they go back to Weeden, then sign a relative nobody, then call an extremely conservative game against one of the leagues worst teams, then not pull Weeden after his dreary performance?
-
Yep. All those high draft picks we have had the last 14 years have really helped us.
-
Miktoxiic. Why are you giving a Shurmer a pass?
-
-
I think we are actively tanking in order to get a higher draft pick.
Why else would they go back to Weeden, then sign a relative nobody, then call an extremely conservative game against one of the leagues worst teams, then not pull Weeden after his dreary performance?
I think we are actively tanking in order to get a higher draft pick.
Why else would they go back to Weeden, then sign a relative nobody, then call an extremely conservative game against one of the leagues worst teams, then not pull Weeden after his dreary performance?
At least CLE may end up with a higher pick than JAC; JAC just needs 1 more win. Let Sink For Bridgewater begin!
-
If we tank and get the first pick...................you want Teddy?
-
Miktoxiic. Why are you giving a Shurmer a pass?
like rich said. he made no decisions when it came to personnel. he was holmgren's long time friend's son who he gave the HC job to while he propped his fat legs up on his golf cart eating krispy kremes and chuggin down root beer.
i hate that prick. personally set us back 5 years.
but yes shurmur is a dope.
-
Miktoxiic. Why are you giving a Shurmer a pass?
like rich said. he made no decisions when it came to personnel. he was holmgren's long time friend's son who he gave the HC job to while he propped his fat legs up on his golf cart eating krispy kremes and chuggin down root beer.
i hate that prick. personally set us back 5 years.
but yes shurmur is a dope.
like rich said. he made no decisions when it came to personnel. he was holmgren's long time friend's son who he gave the HC job to while he propped his fat legs up on his golf cart eating krispy kremes and chuggin down root beer.
i hate that prick. personally set us back 5 years.
but yes shurmur is a dope.
I don't have fat legs, and I don't really like krispy kremes, but I do love me some root beer.
I want that job, and that pay check
-
I think we are actively tanking in order to get a higher draft pick.
Why else would they go back to Weeden, then sign a relative nobody, then call an extremely conservative game against one of the leagues worst teams, then not pull Weeden after his dreary performance?
I think we are actively tanking in order to get a higher draft pick.
Why else would they go back to Weeden, then sign a relative nobody, then call an extremely conservative game against one of the leagues worst teams, then not pull Weeden after his dreary performance?
TC, I respect your opinions, but no NFL team deliberately tanks. You're playing for your job.
Conservative game plan? Because Norv knows Weeden is an interception waiting to happen?
-
My impression is I am glad this is my last game in person and as I think about the drive home, I question if I renew my season tickets.
Six trips up and one win. I enjoy the good times surrounding the game, but I can have a good time at home and save a great deal of money in the process.
-
My impression is I am glad this is my last game in person and as I think about the drive home, I question if I renew my season tickets.
Six trips up and one win. I enjoy the good times surrounding the game, but I can have a good time at home and save a great deal of money in the process.
My impression is I am glad this is my last game in person and as I think about the drive home, I question if I renew my season tickets.
Six trips up and one win. I enjoy the good times surrounding the game, but I can have a good time at home and save a great deal of money in the process.
Heck even if I lived near Cleveland I wouldn't buy season tickets at this point. Go to a game when the weather isn't crappy sure. But sit out in the freezing cold to watch a God awful preformance for a team out of playoff contention, or sit at home for 10x less money and a 12 pack of good beer? That decision is obvious to me.
-
My impression is I am glad this is my last game in person and as I think about the drive home, I question if I renew my season tickets.
Six trips up and one win. I enjoy the good times surrounding the game, but I can have a good time at home and save a great deal of money in the process.
My impression is I am glad this is my last game in person and as I think about the drive home, I question if I renew my season tickets.
Six trips up and one win. I enjoy the good times surrounding the game, but I can have a good time at home and save a great deal of money in the process.
Believe me, I feel for you 'Peen. I have one third of the driving you do to get to Cleveland, and I'm beginning to question my sanity making the investment every year to see yet another edition of crap football. I posted before the game I had a feeling Weeden would find some way to lose the game for us, and he didn't disappoint me. At least I have a bunch of relatives in town that are willing to brave the elements this time of year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login