Joe Haden
-
Joe Haden said in the loceker room, "IT WAS MY FAULT" "I blew the play"
Sorry that he manned up.
I guess "I didn't hear them booing when I threw that TD" is the way to go.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Sorry that he manned up.
I guess "I didn't hear them booing when I threw that TD" is the way to go.
Zombo
don't blame others when you are just as much to blame
good for Haden
-
Jesus k-rist, we have no pass rush at all anymore, we havent given up a 300 yard passer all season, Haden has taken on the #1 receiver all year, and he WILL get voted to the pro bowl ... but you keep crying. we would have been up 40-10 with a real QB.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Jesus k-rist, we have no pass rush at all anymore, we havent given up a 300 yard passer all season, Haden has taken on the #1 receiver all year, and he WILL get voted to the pro bowl ... but you keep crying. we would have been up 40-10 with a real QB.
Zombo
Pressure has been on the defense since 1999 - get the hell off our defense people... Turnovers and special teams has magnified our shitty QB play and vice versa... It's a f'n mess. You can't throw back to back picks and cough one up as the QB... Ball game .
Our defense is 1 - maybe 2 players away from being really scary good...lay off Joe, he's a top 3 corner his entire career so far...wouldn't trade him for any other corner.
Bermeck ( ok, maybe Krugs could get to the QB once in awhile, but atleast he doesn't throw pics and fumbles )
-
Zombo said:
Jesus k-rist, we have no pass rush at all anymore, we havent given up a 300 yard passer all season, Haden has taken on the #1 receiver all year, and he WILL get voted to the pro bowl ... but you keep crying. we would have been up 40-10 with a real QB.
Zombo
Pressure has been on the defense since 1999 - get the hell off our defense people... Turnovers and special teams has magnified our shitty QB play and vice versa... It's a f'n mess. You can't throw back to back picks and cough one up as the QB... Ball game .
Our defense is 1 - maybe 2 players away from being really scary good...lay off Joe, he's a top 3 corner his entire career so far...wouldn't trade him for any other corner.
Bermeck ( ok, maybe Krugs could get to the QB once in awhile, but atleast he doesn't throw pics and fumbles )
Pressure has been on the defense since 1999 - get the hell off our defense people... Turnovers and special teams has magnified our shitty QB play and vice versa... It's a f'n mess. You can't throw back to back picks and cough one up as the QB... Ball game .
Our defense is 1 - maybe 2 players away from being really scary good...lay off Joe, he's a top 3 corner his entire career so far...wouldn't trade him for any other corner.
Bermeck ( ok, maybe Krugs could get to the QB once in awhile, but atleast he doesn't throw pics and fumbles )
I didn't say he wasn't good.
-
Elite CB's don't Ever get 'bite' on double moves with 40 seconds to go in the game
You are a massive dickhead. Even the best of the best make mistakes. It's called being human you twat. Do you consider yourself good at your job? Maybe even great at your job? Have YOU ever made a mistake in a critical situation? Jim Brown fumbled a few times, what a piece of garbage RB, obviously not elite. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you are probably drunk and feeling the pain of a 4 win season and losing to the laughing stock of the league, but this is just Retarded. NEVER go full Retard.
-
Zombo said:
Sorry that he manned up.
I guess "I didn't hear them booing when I threw that TD" is the way to go.
Zombo
don't blame others when you are just as much to blame
good for Haden
don't blame others when you are just as much to blame
good for Haden
I'm glad he stood up. More reason to appreciate him.
Fuck you for blaming this game on him.
We need a GODDAMN QB.
We've got everything else everybody told us to get ... we've got the goddamn left tackle ..... we got the godamn cover corner ... weve got the goddamn wide receiver .... we drafted the goddamn pass rusher ... CAN WE GET A FUCKING GODDAMN QUARTERBACK BEFORE I DIE?
Zombo
-
Elite CB's don't Ever get 'bite' on double moves with 40 seconds to go in the game
You are a massive dickhead. Even the best of the best make mistakes. It's called being human you twat. Do you consider yourself good at your job? Maybe even great at your job? Have YOU ever made a mistake in a critical situation? Jim Brown fumbled a few times, what a piece of garbage RB, obviously not elite. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you are probably drunk and feeling the pain of a 4 win season and losing to the laughing stock of the league, but this is just Retarded. NEVER go full Retard.
You are a massive dickhead. Even the best of the best make mistakes. It's called being human you twat. Do you consider yourself good at your job? Maybe even great at your job? Have YOU ever made a mistake in a critical situation? Jim Brown fumbled a few times, what a piece of garbage RB, obviously not elite. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you are probably drunk and feeling the pain of a 4 win season and losing to the laughing stock of the league, but this is just Retarded. NEVER go full Retard.
I am great at my job. I have never cost my company a job/lost.
I never said Haden was a bad player, but for the people that think he's an all pro, we have seen that fact the last 2 weeks he is not
-
don't blame others when you are just as much to blame
good for Haden
I'm glad he stood up. More reason to appreciate him.
Fuck you for blaming this game on him.
We need a GODDAMN QB.
We've got everything else everybody told us to get ... we've got the goddamn left tackle ..... we got the godamn cover corner ... weve got the goddamn wide receiver .... we drafted the goddamn pass rusher ... CAN WE GET A FUCKING GODDAMN QUARTERBACK BEFORE I DIE?
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm glad he stood up. More reason to appreciate him.
Fuck you for blaming this game on him.
We need a GODDAMN QB.
We've got everything else everybody told us to get ... we've got the goddamn left tackle ..... we got the godamn cover corner ... weve got the goddamn wide receiver .... we drafted the goddamn pass rusher ... CAN WE GET A FUCKING GODDAMN QUARTERBACK BEFORE I DIE?
Zombo
we sure do need a qb I will agree with EVERYONE on that point, but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
If it was Weeden driving the team, with the game tied, and he threw a pick 6 to lose the game......... everyone would be blaming him. Fact is........The Browns were WINNING with 40 seconds to go and our so-called pro bowl CB gave up a WIDE-OPEN TD and we lost
-
Our QB put us in a close to losing sitation.. period. The QB is the center of the team. The QB effects the game. the players, game clock. What would GB or NE look like with ginger?
-
Zombo said:
I'm glad he stood up. More reason to appreciate him.
Fuck you for blaming this game on him.
We need a GODDAMN QB.
We've got everything else everybody told us to get ... we've got the goddamn left tackle ..... we got the godamn cover corner ... weve got the goddamn wide receiver .... we drafted the goddamn pass rusher ... CAN WE GET A FUCKING GODDAMN QUARTERBACK BEFORE I DIE?
Zombo
we sure do need a qb I will agree with EVERYONE on that point, but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
If it was Weeden driving the team, with the game tied, and he threw a pick 6 to lose the game......... everyone would be blaming him. Fact is........The Browns were WINNING with 40 seconds to go and our so-called pro bowl CB gave up a WIDE-OPEN TD and we lost
but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
No, it came down to a Retarded QB turning the ball over three times in two minutes at the end of the first half.
That lost the game. We would be up 40-10 with an elite QB. Quit blaming Joe haden you sick bitch.
Zombo
-
but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
No, it came down to a Retarded QB turning the ball over three times in two minutes at the end of the first half.
That lost the game. We would be up 40-10 with an elite QB. Quit blaming Joe haden you sick bitch.
Zombo
Zombo said:
No, it came down to a Retarded QB turning the ball over three times in two minutes at the end of the first half.
That lost the game. We would be up 40-10 with an elite QB. Quit blaming Joe haden you sick bitch.
Zombo
after all the stupid plays weeden did. they were WINNING until haden gave up the easy TD
-
get off Haden's ass. he messed up. he is probably on of the only players i want back on the team next year. the team lost this game. If you want to pick a position look at the QB play.
-
This may be the stupidest Browns thread ever. Delete this sucker.
-
Haden is our only good player in the backfield
-
and Haden was crying after the game.
I'm guessing he took the blame for the loss
He didn't blame weeden, although he sure could have,
-
-
-
Seriously guys, stop feeding these two trolls and delete this thread and their accounts for that matter. Their combined football IQ doesn't even approach that of Weeden's.
-
who cried in the locker room about giving up the winning TD?
it wasn't me
It was the so-called pro bowl CB
-
I'm glad he sucked it up and took the blame, that's what great players do. I sure hope he learns from this
much better then most on this forum
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login