Bortles
-
Yeah, CBS doesn't even rank Bortles. That might change if he gets a top 12 grade with the insanely fluid QB draft.
-
I can't figure out where Bortles came from. I've thought for some time now that these draft experts get payed to start some buzz on different guys. Hopefully, the Browns make up their own mind after a few thousand hours of film and live study. That's what they're paid for. Yes, I have guys I like, (Manziel and Mettenberger if the injury is manageable. )
-
He's definitely a big QB at 6'4" 230 lbs. He does benefit from a good RB in Storm Johnson. Haven't seen enough of him to comment on his accuracy and ball placement.
-
Although, I'm starting to like Braxton more and more.
-
-
There was someone on here talking Bortles up from day one. I can't remember who it was...
-
There was someone on here talking Bortles up from day one. I can't remember who it was...
C'mon, Z, Bortles now and Winston next year...
Would give us Bortles and Jameis... (rimshot)
There was someone on here talking Bortles up from day one. I can't remember who it was...
Hmmmm... don't remember anyone other than Jameis "since day one", but recently "someone" has been all over Bortles... lol...
-
Well, since October.
Ever since I watched him play South Carolina, I've been enthralled.
-
Figured this could use a bump. Thoughts on Bortles in the Fiesta Bowl? In my opinion he looks completely terrible and like a downgrade from Campbell.
-
Waiting for the 2nd half. These guys in bowl games haven't played in a couple weeks, and it takes a few series to get things going... But, so far he has been inaccurate, which is not good...
-
Yeah you bring up a very good point about the time. it scares me though considering Big 12 defenses typically aren't the strongest in the NCAA.
-
Bortles is really showing a lack of vision.
-
looks like david borealis from 'angel' and 'buffy the vampire slayer'.
too bad we play our games during the day.
plus if he's a bust he'll suck the blood out of this franchise for another 5 years.
-
Guy has had a hell of a second half.
-
Don't know what all the hype is about. I haven't seen anything amazing from him. Of course I'm not a pro scout and the only tape I see is highlight videos on Youtube.
-
Reminds me of Jake Locker with a slightly more accurate ball. I think his RB Storm Jobnson helps him create plays and play as well as he does. His speed is his biggest upside but in the nfl everyone is playing fast. I think he's more of a product of his environment then an elite talent capable of performing at a high level in the NFL. . Don't get me wrong he can play in the NFL but is he just another Jake Locker?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
