Week 13 Game Impressions: Browns @ Pats
-
Additionally the phantom false start on Cameron and an incredible spot on the blount first. He was literally a half yard short, but it's like this with the Pats all the time.
So true. I had to hold my breath when Brady got sacked. Thought for sure they would call roughing the passer...
So true. I had to hold my breath when Brady got sacked. Thought for sure they would call roughing the passer...
Indeed
-
It's hard to enjoy the game when even the commentators are biased. Amendola ran into Skrine and tried to push him over and just fell down. Skrine wasn't even moving forwards yet somehow the Browns "got away with one?" Just stick to the play-by-play please..
-
These spots are just getting fucking ridiculous. I hear you on commentators too. I actually thought my DirecTV picked up a local broadcast team or something.
-
These spots are just getting fucking ridiculous. I hear you on commentators too. I actually thought my DirecTV picked up a local broadcast team or something.
-
Fozzy is not a bad rb when he gets a decent hole.
Defense looking the best its been since the fuckin bills game
-
Pats offense looking off today. Brady not playing very Bradylike.
You guys are also getting away with mauling our receivers which isn't helping
-
They should rename the New england Patriots to the NFL Patriots. They get all the calls and the rules were changed for Tom Brady.
-
Pats offense looking off today. Brady not playing very Bradylike.
You guys are also getting away with mauling our receivers which isn't helping
Pats offense looking off today. Brady not playing very Bradylike.
You guys are also getting away with mauling our receivers which isn't helping
Are you completely serious?
-
Gordon breaks record
-
6-0 at half is good I guess
-
Nice to get out of that half only down by six.
-
Hopefully the patriots keep blowing on offense. Not sure we can win 6-0.
And we need a touchdown, not field goals to beat Brady
-
Touchdown Barnridge!!!!
Dude basically tackled Gordon
-
-
No soup for you Gronk!
-
Oh snap!!!
-
Someone was to close to the mic, you could here someone say look at the f'ing replay...
-
Someone was to close to the mic, you could here someone say look at the f'ing replay...
Someone was to close to the mic, you could here someone say look at the f'ing replay...
Lol I heard that
-
Bobby rainey going off again
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login